criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Ahsoka and Ventress Design Concept

Prev1
awakespace
1424 posts Member
edited April 2019
Basic design premise: I wanted to make Ahsoka and Ventress different than the other saber users by making them more quick and agile than the rest, with lower health, lower damage, and with NO crowd control abilities (no chokes, stuns, pushes, etc.). In comparison to Maul they will be even quicker, but deal less damage and have less health.

Ahsoka Tano:
Again design is based on speed and agility. She will be the ultimate acrobat and speedster. Ahsoka has the running speed of Luke Skywalker and jump height of standard Jedi.

Health and Regen: Ahsoka has 600 health and 300 regeneration. Her health regeneration is as fast as Luke Skywalker.

Lightsabers: Ahsoka dual wields her lightsaber and shoto lightsaber. Each attack delivers 2 audible strikes in quick succession that each deal 50 damage from the front and 60 from the back. These two strikes land at the same speed of Anakin’s single strikes – thus are tied with the fastest landing in the game.

Stamina:Ahsoka can do 13 lightsaber attacks/5 lightsaber blocks/15 blaster blocks before stamina depletion. Her stamina regen delay is 1 second, regen speed is 1 second. Her deflect spread is .45.

Dodge/Dash: Ahsoka has 3 dodges (Like Dooku). Her dodges animate 25% faster than other dodges and can thus be triggered in succession more quickly. They cover the same distance.

Stabalize: Ahsoka has the ability to "stabilize" herself in the air by pressing block if hit by a push, pull, or explosion that sends her flying. Thus if she gets hit by a push/pull/explosion, you hit block and then Ahsoka catches herself in mid air and lands wherever the block was pressed - much like Yoda can do with his presence. So Ahsoka still takes the damage, but has a kind of force righting reflex - like a cat - which is in accord with her great speed and agility.

Spin Rush Ability 1 (right trigger):
giphy.gif
Ahsoka flips and spins through the air covering a large distance (Maul like distance) delivering 100 damage to any enemies in her path. Ahsoka can use this ability 3 times as default (there is no card for an additional Spin Rush) and recharge functions the same as Maul/Luke/Yoda.

Evasive Dash Ability 2 (left trigger):
giphy.gif
Ahoska runs with acrobatic flips covering great distance blocking all blaster bolts and saber attacks from all directions, delivering 60 damage and knocking down any enemies in her path. This ability controls in the same manner as Obi/Rey/Han/Grievous. The speed and distance is the same as Grievous’ Claw Rush. At any time during the ability it can be broken and chained into jump, dodge, saber strike, or her other 2 abilities. Recharge is 12 seconds.

Spin Slice Ability 3 (both triggers)
giphy.gif
Based off of the move that had Ahsoka decapitate 4 members of Death Watch; Ahsoka spins in place starting from a crouch and jumping slightly upward. This ability deals 150 damage and knocks down everyone she hits. In the episode, Ahsoka also does this move to break free of her wrist bindings, thus this ability will also break her free from any stuns or force abilities. Recharge time is 18 seconds.

Star Cards:
  • Health on kill
  • Spin Rush damage reduction up to 25% during ability
  • Evasive Dash increased damage by up to 40 (totaling 100)
  • Increased stamina by 25%
  • Spin Slice has up to 50% damage reduction during use
  • Spin Slice recharge time reduced by up to 4 seconds
  • Evasive Dash has up to 40% damage reduction during use

Asajj Ventress:
Again design is based on speed and agility, but her speed will be a bit more localized and thus cover less ground. She will further be a better duelist given her history of fighting multiple Jedi at once. Ventress has the running speed and jump height of standard Jedi.

Health and Regen: Ventress has 600 health and 300 regeneration. Her health regeneration is as fast as Luke Skywalker.

Lightsabers: Ventress dual wields her two lightsabers. Each attack delivers 2 audible strikes in quick succession that each deal 50 damage from the front and 70 from the back. These two strikes land at the same speed of Anakin’s single strikes – thus are tied with the fastest landing in the game.

Stamina: Ventress can do 14 lightsaber attacks/8 lightsaber blocks/20 blaster blocks before stamina depletion. Her stamina regen delay is 1 second, regen speed is 2 seconds. Her deflect spread is .45.

Dodge/Dash: Ventress has 3 dodges (Like her former master Dooku). Her dodges animate 25% faster than other dodges and can thus be triggered in succession more quickly. They cover the same distance.

Stabalize: Ventress has the ability to "stabilize" herself in the air by pressing block if hit by a push, pull, or explosion that sends her flying. Thus if she gets hit by a push/pull/explosion, you hit block and then Ventress catches herself in mid air and lands wherever the block was pressed - much like Yoda can do with his presence. So Ventress still takes the damage, but has a kind of force righting reflex - like a cat - which is in accord with her great speed and agility.

Slice Rush Ability 1 (right trigger):
giphy.gif
Ventress flips through the air covering a large distance (Maul like distance) delivering 100 damage to any enemies in her path. Ventress can use this ability 2 times (there is no card for an additional Slice Rush) and recharge functions the same as Maul/Luke/Yoda.

Back Stabber Ability 2 (left trigger):
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Ventress flips over her opponents, twists 180 degrees, and slices them in the back dealing 100 damage. When she lands her orientation is facing 180 degrees to where she was facing when triggering the ability. The ability can only be blocked if the opponent turns and blocks their back. The animation will take the same time to complete and cover the same ground as Luke’s Rush. Ventress can use this ability 2 times (there is no card for an additional Back Stabber), thus if she does it twice in a row she will end up in her original facing orientation. The recharge functions the same as Maul/Luke/Yoda.

Kiss of Death Ability 3 (both triggers)
giphy.gif
Based off of the move that Ventress did to kill Commander Colt. Ventress will quickly pull one enemy towards her from up to 20 meters into her lightsaber which will deliver 150 damage and then knock the victim onto the ground. The animation will be a very quick pull (like Kylo/Anakin) into her lightsaber. It will function with a lock function like Grievous’ thrust surge. Ventress will have 20% damage reduction during the ability's animation. Recharge time is 18 seconds.

Star Cards:
  • Health on kill
  • Slice Rush damage reduction up to 25% during ability
  • Back Stabber damage reduction up to 25% during ability
  • Back Stabber increased damage by up to 30 (totaling 130)
  • Kiss of death has increased range for grab
  • Kiss of death recharge time is decreased by up to 4 seconds
Post edited by awakespace on

Replies

• awakespace
    1424 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Any feedback? I think there are some good minds on these forums and would love to hear. It seems to me that this board has less love for these characters than the general population. Still, I really love them and The Clone Wars show in general, and I was hoping that they could feel different than the standard force/saber user.
  • Excellent concept!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • awakespace
    1424 posts Member
    We have enough heros in this game. We should get more maps

Yes - I think these heroes wouldn't' come for a few months because they are probably working on more reinforcements right now.

They say that the hero team is different than the map team, so it wouldn't really cost resources in that regard.

I'd also like some new infantry weapons or at least having the default ones have attachments so that they are as viable as the other three.

And I'd really like private matches
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    Kiss of Death has all my enthusiasm.

Seeing these ability concepts makes me wonder what kind of special Y button abilities they could have.
    Wknuto!
  • Spiito wrote: »

Seeing these ability concepts makes me wonder what kind of special Y button abilities they could have.

I agree. Kiss of Death is a really unique a d fitting ability. However, for abilities such as Kiss of Death, Passionate Strike, Thrust Surge, and any other single target ability should deal a minimum of 200dmg on infantry, and if it gets a kill, it is instantly refreshed. Provides better use against infantry. Granted, PS shouldn't also knock you down, but that's another topic.

I feel like any and all saber heroes, Palpatine, and Boba should be able to Stabilize, and it is done my (as you said) blocking (Boba would have to use his jetpack) while being launched. However, to balance this out, certain heroes have to time it properly, like the cooling flush minigame. If you miss, you are downed for 25% longer or something, and the successful target area is located differently and is of different sizes for different characters. Generally, you'll have one towards the very end, and one towards the middle. An example would be that Vader would have smaller target zones that are closer towards the end, while Ahsoka would have them be much wider and closer towards the begin. Perhaps instead of instantly dropping down, though, they can also just decelerate rapidly and if a mini-parachute was deployed. And if you're out of stamina, you cant do this.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • awakespace
    1424 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »

I agree. Kiss of Death is a really unique a d fitting ability. However, for abilities such as Kiss of Death, Passionate Strike, Thrust Surge, and any other single target ability should deal a minimum of 200dmg on infantry, and if it gets a kill, it is instantly refreshed. Provides better use against infantry. Granted, PS shouldn't also knock you down, but that's another topic.

I feel like any and all saber heroes, Palpatine, and Boba should be able to Stabilize, and it is done my (as you said) blocking (Boba would have to use his jetpack) while being launched. However, to balance this out, certain heroes have to time it properly, like the cooling flush minigame. If you miss, you are downed for 25% longer or something, and the successful target area is located differently and is of different sizes for different characters. Generally, you'll have one towards the very end, and one towards the middle. An example would be that Vader would have smaller target zones that are closer towards the end, while Ahsoka would have them be much wider and closer towards the begin. Perhaps instead of instantly dropping down, though, they can also just decelerate rapidly and if a mini-parachute was deployed. And if you're out of stamina, you cant do this.

I thought with Kiss of Death, that having it at 150 with the knock down after was enough - but perhaps you are right. since it is only targeting one person, and she doesn't have any other knock down abilities to do multiple chain moves like Anakin.

I just added the stabilize aspect to the build today. I think it will be really fun. I like your idea of a kind of cooling flush particularly for boba, like he's repairing his jetpack.
  • Perfection, can’t wait for these two to (almost certainly) arrive!
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • CC_1010
    3230 posts Member
    Why y’all just assume they’re even coming to the game

Because they are basically confirmed.
  • CC_1010
    3230 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    Basic design premise: I wanted to make Ahsoka and Ventress different than the other saber users by making them more quick and agile than the rest, with lower health, lower damage, and with NO crowd control abilities (no chokes, stuns, pushes, etc.). In comparison to Maul they will be even quicker, but deal less damage and have less health.

Ahsoka Tano:
    Again design is based on speed and agility. She will be the ultimate acrobat and speedster. Ahsoka has the running speed of Luke Skywalker and jump height of standard Jedi.

Health and Regen: Ahsoka has 600 health and 300 regeneration. Her health regeneration is as fast as Luke Skywalker.

Lightsabers: Ahsoka dual wields her lightsaber and shoto lightsaber. Each attack delivers 2 audible strikes in quick succession that each deal 50 damage from the front and 60 from the back. These two strikes land at the same speed of Anakin’s single strikes – thus are tied with the fastest landing in the game.

Stamina:Ahsoka can do 13 lightsaber attacks/5 lightsaber blocks/15 blaster blocks before stamina depletion. Her stamina regen delay is 1 second, regen speed is 1 second. Her deflect spread is .45.

Dodge/Dash: Ahsoka has 3 dodges (Like Dooku). Her dodges animate 25% faster than other dodges and can thus be triggered in succession more quickly. They cover the same distance.

Stabalize: Ahsoka has the ability to "stabilize" herself in the air by pressing block if hit by a push, pull, or explosion that sends her flying. Thus if she gets hit by a push/pull/explosion, you hit block and then Ahsoka catches herself in mid air and lands wherever the block was pressed - much like Yoda can do with his presence. So Ahsoka still takes the damage, but has a kind of force righting reflex - like a cat - which is in accord with her great speed and agility.

giphy.gif
    Ahsoka flips and spins through the air covering a large distance (Maul like distance) delivering 100 damage to any enemies in her path. Ahsoka can use this ability 3 times as default (there is no card for an additional Spin Rush) and recharge functions the same as Maul/Luke/Yoda.

giphy.gif
    Ahoska runs with acrobatic flips covering great distance blocking all blaster bolts and saber attacks from all directions, delivering 60 damage and knocking down any enemies in her path. This ability controls in the same manner as Obi/Rey/Han/Grievous. The speed and distance is the same as Grievous’ Claw Rush. At any time during the ability it can be broken and chained into jump, dodge, saber strike, or her other 2 abilities. Recharge is 12 seconds.

giphy.gif
    Based off of the move that had Ahsoka decapitate 4 members of Death Watch; Ahsoka spins in place starting from a crouch and jumping slightly upward. This ability deals 150 damage and knocks down everyone she hits. In the episode, Ahsoka also does this move to break free of her wrist bindings, thus this ability will also break her free from any stuns or force abilities. Recharge time is 18 seconds.

Star Cards:
    • Health on kill

Asajj Ventress:
    Again design is based on speed and agility, but her speed will be a bit more localized and thus cover less ground. She will further be a better duelist given her history of fighting multiple Jedi at once. Ventress has the running speed and jump height of standard Jedi.

Health and Regen: Ventress has 600 health and 300 regeneration. Her health regeneration is as fast as Luke Skywalker.

Lightsabers: Ventress dual wields her two lightsabers. Each attack delivers 2 audible strikes in quick succession that each deal 50 damage from the front and 70 from the back. These two strikes land at the same speed of Anakin’s single strikes – thus are tied with the fastest landing in the game.

Stamina: Ventress can do 14 lightsaber attacks/8 lightsaber blocks/20 blaster blocks before stamina depletion. Her stamina regen delay is 1 second, regen speed is 2 seconds. Her deflect spread is .45.

Dodge/Dash: Ventress has 3 dodges (Like her former master Dooku). Her dodges animate 25% faster than other dodges and can thus be triggered in succession more quickly. They cover the same distance.

Stabalize: Ventress has the ability to "stabilize" herself in the air by pressing block if hit by a push, pull, or explosion that sends her flying. Thus if she gets hit by a push/pull/explosion, you hit block and then Ventress catches herself in mid air and lands wherever the block was pressed - much like Yoda can do with his presence. So Ventress still takes the damage, but has a kind of force righting reflex - like a cat - which is in accord with her great speed and agility.

giphy.gif
    Ventress flips through the air covering a large distance (Maul like distance) delivering 100 damage to any enemies in her path. Ventress can use this ability 2 times (there is no card for an additional Slice Rush) and recharge functions the same as Maul/Luke/Yoda.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Ventress flips over her opponents, twists 180 degrees, and slices them in the back dealing 100 damage. When she lands her orientation is facing 180 degrees to where she was facing when triggering the ability. The ability can only be blocked if the opponent turns and blocks their back. The animation will take the same time to complete and cover the same ground as Luke’s Rush. Ventress can use this ability 2 times (there is no card for an additional Back Stabber), thus if she does it twice in a row she will end up in her original facing orientation. The recharge functions the same as Maul/Luke/Yoda.

giphy.gif
    Based off of the move that Ventress did to kill Commander Colt. Ventress will quickly pull one enemy towards her from up to 20 meters into her lightsaber which will deliver 150 damage and then knock the victim onto the ground. The animation will be a very quick pull (like Kylo/Anakin) into her lightsaber. It will function with a lock function like Grievous’ thrust surge. Ventress will have 20% damage reduction during the ability's animation. Recharge time is 18 seconds.

Star Cards:
    • Health on kill

I like your concept. Although I would have liked Ventress to use her connected lightsabers in one ability.
    It could function like Obi’s defensive rush.
    And the addition of a higher jump would be cool. If you reached standard max height you can press again and do a spin to gain a little more height.
  • Why y’all just assume they’re even coming to the game

Sadly as each patch comes out more and more garbage is being data mined, which logically means they are being worked on which means they are coming at some point or do you live in that bubble of where you only accept something if it's announced etc
  • awakespace
    1424 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »

Ahsoka Tano:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Star Cards:
    • Health on kill

Asajj Ventress:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Star Cards:
    • Health on kill

I like your concept. Although I would have liked Ventress to use her connected lightsabers in one ability.
    And the addition of a higher jump would be cool. If you reached standard max height you can press again and do a spin to gain a little more height.

I actually originally wrote them to both be able to do a Rush while mid jump, like Luke and Palp could in 2015 - from the air (only one, not able to chain multiple) - it would be a really fun gameplay mechanic for sure! But then I didn't know if it would be too much, and couldn't really justify why Ahsoka and Ventress could do it but Maul/Luke/Yoda couldn't

I didn't do the connected lightsabers because after the Clone Wars movie, she never connects them again in the show - but it could be cool. Maybe a 4th ability that changes her stance and gives her strikes a 20% damage boost, but also makes her take 10% more damage generally and not be able to block. I'm just not sure how it would chain with her abilities. And I know it takes a lot of work to make the animations and that the developers probably wouldn't love to do a whole new set for a different stance.
  • A Frenzy like Kilo but more acrobatic
  • awakespace
    1424 posts Member
    A Frenzy like Kilo but more acrobatic

Are you saying that you want one of them to have an acrobatic version of Frenzy?
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=9505485
    ◕ヮ◕

If she gets into the game, I hope I can use some nice, non-glowstick melee attacks.
    Wknuto!
  • Why y’all just assume they’re even coming to the game

Sadly as each patch comes out more and more garbage is being data mined, which logically means they are being worked on which means they are coming at some point or do you live in that bubble of where you only accept something if it's announced etc

I don’t play video games 24/7 like majority of you here! I have a life! So excuse me for not noticing that they are being worked on and coming to the game
    tenor.gif?itemid=9505485
    ◕ヮ◕

If she gets into the game, I hope I can use some nice, non-glowstick melee attacks.

Would like if both had more agile movements than the other force users in game. The melee moves they can do would be something impossible for blaster users, and rare in force characters - something fairly unique IMO. Maybe both can have a series of melee strikes and a power?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    Would like if both had more agile movements than the other force users in game. The melee moves they can do would be something impossible for blaster users, and rare in force characters - something fairly unique IMO. Maybe both can have a series of melee strikes and a power?

Perhaps.
    I'm interested in seeing what they do with Ahsoka in the next season of the Clone Wars Animated series. We might see her capabilities expanded upon there, and there might be some great examples of reference to pull from that to use in the game... But until then,
    From the previous episodes, which are not strong in my memory, I don't recall Ahsoka being very ... effective when it came to physical attacks without her sabers. I think she had a pounce/foot dive/flying kick?
    Wknuto!
  • CC_1010
    3230 posts Member

Ahsoka Tano:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Star Cards:
    • Health on kill

Asajj Ventress:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Star Cards:
    • Health on kill

I actually originally wrote them to both be able to do a Rush while mid jump, like Luke and Palp could in 2015 - from the air (only one, not able to chain multiple) - it would be a really fun gameplay mechanic for sure! But then I didn't know if it would be too much, and couldn't really justify why Ahsoka and Ventress could do it but Maul/Luke/Yoda couldn't

I didn't do the connected lightsabers because after the Clone Wars movie, she never connects them again in the show - but it could be cool. Maybe a 4th ability that changes her stance and gives her strikes a 20% damage boost, but also makes her take 10% more damage generally and not be able to block. I'm just not sure how it would chain with her abilities. And I know it takes a lot of work to make the animations and that the developers probably wouldn't love to do a whole new set for a different stance.

Yep it would be nice.
  • "Basic design premise: I wanted to make Ahsoka and Ventress different than the other saber users by making them more quick and agile than the rest, with lower health, lower damage, and with NO crowd control abilities (no chokes, stuns, pushes, etc.). In comparison to Maul they will be even quicker, but deal less damage and have less health."

this is a great way to balance their addition to the game, as lightsaber heroes tend to dominate. Their lower health but enhanced abilities + agility would make them more niche and specialised - maybe not for everyone, but so much more rewarding to master.

Also hugely impressed by such a well researched compilation! Kiss of Death is a master stroke
    I'm love sand
  • CC_1010
    3230 posts Member
    Ulysses_31 wrote: »
    "Basic design premise: I wanted to make Ahsoka and Ventress different than the other saber users by making them more quick and agile than the rest, with lower health, lower damage, and with NO crowd control abilities (no chokes, stuns, pushes, etc.). In comparison to Maul they will be even quicker, but deal less damage and have less health."

this is a great way to balance their addition to the game, as lightsaber heroes tend to dominate. Their lower health but enhanced abilities + agility would make them more niche and specialised - maybe not for everyone, but so much more rewarding to master.

Also hugely impressed by such a well researched compilation! Kiss of Death is a master stroke
    I really like the idea of a soft striking, super fast and agile assassin type lightsaber hero with low/ medium health.
    It adds strategy and diversity to the game.
    It also justifies more lightsaber characters.
  • I would like to see them added
  • CC_1010
    3230 posts Member
    I would like to see them added

They are pretty much confirmed by now
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    Your over confidence is your weakness.
    72mE.gif
    Wknuto!
  • CC_1010
    3230 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Spiito wrote: »
    72mE.gif
    It’s treason then... aaaAAHHH
    72mE.gif

All clues indicate that we'll be getting Ahsoka and Ventress if we ever get anymore heroes and villains. And they will extremely likely be the last ones too, if they stick to their initial promise of the end product having 11 heroes & villains.
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    It’s treason then... aaaAAHHH
    Mercy
    IQTH.gif
    Wknuto!
  • hsf_
    1979 posts Member
    Would rather Mace Windu instead of Ashoka personally, but that's because he has a purple light sabre and he's as close to the darkside a jedi can get, without actually submitting to it.
  • Ulysses_31 wrote: »
    "Basic design premise: I wanted to make Ahsoka and Ventress different than the other saber users by making them more quick and agile than the rest, with lower health, lower damage, and with NO crowd control abilities (no chokes, stuns, pushes, etc.). In comparison to Maul they will be even quicker, but deal less damage and have less health."

Yes. This is what I was going for. To make them be really rewarding for high coordination and reflex players - taking more skill to use than the rest of the saber/force users - but also making them more vulnerable to going down if they slip up.
  • lowell
    2162 posts Member
    Anakin gave Ahsoka a kyber crystal upgrade: Green to Blue!

D4JOGRFWkAAM8W5.jpg
  • I like you ideas.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • I like you ideas.

_||_
  • Lyc4n
    1737 posts Member
    Really like the concept for asoka, hopefully the devs will add them and if not use the same abilities, keep the same idea for the playstyle and make it as similar as possible!
  • You should make so that when Ventress use the pull ability she kisses that opponent.
    Great concepts though
  • Lyc4n
    1737 posts Member
    Ventress kissing chewie should be funny to watch😂😂
  • Great concept.
  • I’m so excited for Ventress. I hope they make her a good duelist. She did hold her own against some of the better sabers AND was taught by one of the best. I CANT WAIT FOR A DOUBLE RED CURVED LIGHTSABER HERO
  • I bet that alot of the anti-Ahsoka/Ventress crowd don't even realize this, but Ventress was a DLC character in Battlefront 2005 on Xbox only I believe. Ventress needs to come back, with Ahsoka alongside her.
  • lowell
    2162 posts Member
    I bet that alot of the anti-Ahsoka/Ventress crowd don't even realize this, but Ventress was a DLC character in Battlefront 2005 on Xbox only I believe. Ventress needs to come back, with Ahsoka alongside her.

I understand that this will be pre-Dark Disciple Ventress, but if we could just get her appearance as a skin without the yellow lightsaber, it would also be great to see her final look since that arc was a really good wrap-up to her overall story in TCW.
  • Zman2202
    834 posts Member
    This was a very great concept. That will give us acrobatic lightsaber hereos instead of the stagnant ones we have now. Great job
  • ZephanUnbound
    3346 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    lowell wrote: »
    I bet that alot of the anti-Ahsoka/Ventress crowd don't even realize this, but Ventress was a DLC character in Battlefront 2005 on Xbox only I believe. Ventress needs to come back, with Ahsoka alongside her.

I understand that this will be pre-Dark Disciple Ventress, but if we could just get her appearance as a skin without the yellow lightsaber, it would also be great to see her final look since that arc was a really good wrap-up to her overall story in TCW.

Yeah, I really hope they do her Dark Disciple appearance as a skin, even if it comes without the yellow lightsaber, I would gladly pay 80,000 to get her Dark Disciple skin. Getting the yellow lightsaber would be ideal, but would be too much work most likely since they'd have to make new attack animations since it would be a single lightsaber vs dual lightsabers.
  • Alright folks you're doing a pretty decent job of keeping this civil and appropriate so I just wanted to hop in and ask that it stays that way. These threads historically have not gone well.
  • Awesome concepts, I love Ahsokas the best
  • Ryu_Tano94
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Very cool Concept, great job. I used the Spin attack for my Ahsoka Concept too but as a left Agility. I really like the Ventress one too. I put my Ahsoka Concept in one Post with a Sabine one instead of ventress though. Technological Question:How die you add the GIFs? The dont Show the Clip on my Heroconcept.
    Post edited by Ryu_Tano94 on
  • Thanks! I think they would be really fun to play
  • Just found this thread. I'd love to see these designs come to life. I love speedy characters, and it fits their styles, so this is pretty much how I would want them built.