criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Recent post in General Discussion was made but after edit, says waiting approval. How long or gone?

lowell
512 posts Member
I just made a post but edit it and I've seen some of my replies to some threads reappear and sometimes disappear.

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3227 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    lowell wrote: »
    I just made a post but edit it and I've seen some of my replies to some threads reappear and sometimes disappear.

Pushed through. We try to get through the queue as fast as possible however sometimes it might be a couple hours. I've modified your account so your posts won't get pushed to the moderation queue again on edit :)
  • lowell
    512 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

Pushed through. We try to get through the queue as fast as possible however sometimes it might be a couple hours. I've modified your account so your posts won't get pushed to the moderation queue again on edit :)

Thank you so much and I appreciate the response.