criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

April Community Calendar

2Next

Replies

• Which I think that will make the Game still better:

____________________ 1 st (maps to CS) __________________
    Felucia | Mygyyyto | Polis Massa | and can have others

_______________ 2 nd (heroes/villains to PT) _______________
    Ahsoka | Asajj Ventress | Jango Fett | ?????

_________ 3 rd (more that reinforcement -DROIDEKAS especially-) ______________
    DROIDEKAS !!! | Clone commando maybe | and then finish with more
    reinforcements

Yeah, that seems pretty cool. Only things I would be change instead of Polis Massa, I think some Galactic civil war maps would be cool, and instead of Jango Fett, I'd like Cad Bane with Padmè as the light side counter, just my thoughts lol
  • Azza2404 wrote: »
    Which I think that will make the Game still better:

reinforcements

Yeah, that seems pretty cool. Only things I would be change instead of Polis Massa, I think some Galactic civil war maps would be cool, and instead of Jango Fett, I'd like Cad Bane with Padmè as the light side counter, just my thoughts lol

I agree
  • RC2074
    130 posts Member
    more maps and bigger arcade maps.. arcade version of capital supremacy. more and bigger arcade for Starfighter arcade gaming.
  • RC2074 wrote: »
    more maps and bigger arcade maps.. arcade version of capital supremacy. more and bigger arcade for Starfighter arcade gaming.

I agree PvE feeling neglected
  • ---- Team deathmatch (strike) with blaster heroes - Solo, Leia, Lando, Chewbacca, Finn, Boba, Bossk, Iden and Phasma. If in addition to default classes - it could require 24 players on server.

---- HvV lightsabers only

---- HvV 1 vs 1

Is it so hard to change a little bit already existed game modes and add two icons in menu? Why you are affraid of this variety?
  • Moe_Despa wrote: »
    There's some of us that really enjoy Starfighter Assault, to the point that we have our own dedicated groups and legions, Came here wondering if we may get more stuff for Star Fighters in general? Maybe the Anakin's Actis-class Interceptor, a map located in the time of the Battle of Naboo against a Lucrehulk, a map cenetered on Rogue One, Just something at least, it's all I ask.

Cheers for making this game as awesome as it is!

Seeing as the dev team responsible for SA ha been gone since the game was released I highly doubtful there will ever be new content for SA.
  • Azza2404 wrote: »
    Which I think that will make the Game still better:

reinforcements

oh yeah i forgot about cad bane..... he would be cool to play as
  • Dathomir Map with the Nightsisters. Their pets are Rancors. Dathomir is the native planet to the Rancor. Imagine those bad boys running around the map?
  • Hoping and assuming that the new capital supremacy map is on kashyyk so we can still use the new reinforcements, I freaking love the dual pistols
    Ayy Lmao 🐱‍👤
  • Where is the Anakin nerf ?
  • fabregas115
    91 posts Member
    edited April 21
    Amazing
    Post edited by fabregas115 on
  • New locations of the planets we already have is a brilliant idea but It would be hella amazing if you just added more planets for the clone wars such as Felucia or Coruscant
    I'm sure you, EA, would determine, detail very well a planet such as Felucia. I'm sure that you can make an amazing work id you worked on that planet
  • Creo en serio que el apartado arcade debería implementarse los mapas de supremacía capital...
    Yo por ejemplo como la mayoría de personas nos encanta el online, pero no siempre disponemos de conexión por red... Yo lo que haría para todas esas personas en las que me incluyo sería lo anteriormente dicho, la incorporación de este modo al offline.
    Y ya solo por curiosidad, ¿Se está replanteando hacer un modo purga Jedi con el escenario del templo de coruscant?
    Sería en plan como el modo conquista galáctica en la que se va avanzando por los interiores del templo y los Jedi intentan evitar el avance de las tropas :#
  • Heroes:
    Ashoka, jango, padme, ventress(maybe others like mace windu, plo koon ...)
    Maps:
    Coruscant, felucia,mygeeto,utapau,mustafar...
    Game:
    MORE WEAPONS FOR EACH CLASS (I love this game but 4 weapons for each class is too little. 8 should be awesome. Improve weapon customization and fix the targeting
    System-it's too mechanical)
    Skins:
    I'm really satisfied but I would like to see some skins of the galactic empire (like in battlefront 2015)

the developers are making great efforts and have greatly improved this game. however the game is not as complete as the original battlefront 2, which is why in my opinion perfection is achieved by adding this content.
    I hope and trust a lot in this battlefront...

• i saw a tweeter post few days ago saying that the new map for CS in few days will be kasshyyyk . is it right ? the community managers are away from this forum for almost 3 weeks (forge) and charlemagne did some replies few days ago... too bad that there is so much platforms to discuss with them. i know that they were very busy with fall order , star wars celebration etc but why the forum is not the main platform to discuss ?
  • Speedjack wrote: »
    i saw a tweeter post few days ago saying that the new map for CS in few days will be kasshyyyk . is it right ? the community managers are away from this forum for almost 3 weeks (forge) and charlemagne did some replies few days ago... too bad that there is so much platforms to discuss with them. i know that they were very busy with fall order , star wars celebration etc but why the forum is not the main platform to discuss ?
    wait a minute, they said kashyyyk will be the new cs map on Twitter, could you please link it, second, I don’t know why they don’t use the forums as a form of communication, but I do know they say things on Twitter and discord though I never check their Twitter

• Wheres the new transmission. 1 more day till update and we haven't gotten any news
  • Yes, we have no updates. Is there even a moderator or dev left? Is the update even coming tomorrow?
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Why can't I even play CS or blast or starfighter assault? If you don't like southamerican players just say it, but give us some **** servers I payed 72 **** dollars for this piece of crap and can barely play. Thanks for another empty bald game
  • RDC
    50 posts Member
    Wheres the update
  • Iceninja wrote: »
    Yes, we have no updates. Is there even a moderator or dev left? Is the update even coming tomorrow?

Looks like we're gonna wait 1 or 2 months until DICE releases a single map
  • Liz4rD
    769 posts Member
    edited April 23
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Why can't I even play CS or blast or starfighter assault? If you don't like southamerican players just say it, but give us some **** servers I payed 72 **** dollars for this piece of crap and can barely play. Thanks for another empty bald game

Just five servers for the entire planet is a shame :(
  • @F8RGE any insight on tomorrow update. Maul Yoda block? Vader stamina? Anakin? Map? Other quality life stuff? Community transmissions? Anything?
  • @EA_Charlemagne. Any insight on tomorrow update. Maul Yoda block? Vader stamina? Anakin? Map? Other quality life stuff? Community transmissions? Anything?
  • Wheres the transmission
  • KresusFIN
    2442 posts Member
    lslgpadcslel.png
    dumdidum
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • I think that they want to give us a surprise(not a Big surprise, only .... a common surprise) in the best of ideas.
    They aren't made of steel, are humans. like any other.

• I think that they want to give us a surprise(not a Big surprise, only .... a common surprise) in the best of ideas.
    They aren't made of steel, are humans. like any other.

You, my friend, are beyond naïve.
  • Snap! Missing this sweet triple XP weekend due to business trip. Hope they will do some multiple XP weekends more often. Oh, well...
  • RC2074 wrote: »

I'm hoping they make it where you can attack ground, space or hangar simultaneously for arcade and also change the name from arcade, its not a good name for a SW game mode.
  • Iceninja wrote: »
    Great! I think everyone in the community is wondering the following. It capital supremacy just going to be a clone wars themed game mode? Or will it span to other eras of Star Wars.

I think until we have balanced "Infiltrator" for the Rebels and Empire this will be clone wars game mode but I Imagine this year is about making capital supremacy for all maps. Though It may only be for existing maps.
  • Any update on when we might see the May community calendar, wonder if you hidden the calendar in the escape pod..
    gvihpoo8amj8.gif
  • Capden
    4 posts Member
    Gonna be a little crazy for a sec... what about R2D2 as a character to play as? He could jet around sometimes, buff players, zap or spit firey oil... maybe unlock things for other players? What could a dark side equivalent be? Maybe that BB9E (BB8's counterpart)?
  • holstar1993
    1031 posts Member
    Any update on when we might see the May community calendar, wonder if you hidden the calendar in the escape pod..
    gvihpoo8amj8.gif

Its May 6th, give it a few more days.