criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Original Star Wars Battlefront 2-do you think the servers might go back online

Iceninja
409 posts Member
Since Disney might resurrect Lucas Film games, the original Star Wars battlefront 2 servers might go back on? Can the devs respond if they think this is a possibility?
“The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe

Replies

• Empire_TW
    6081 posts Member
    Classic Battlefront 2 servers have been turned on for the steam version. Not likely coming to consoles because steam itself runs the servers that were turned back on.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I’m not sure, but I’m hoping all the old Star Wars games will one day regain their servers. It might not be economically feasible though, but a guy could hope.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • tribblz
    61 posts Member
    Just play it on the PC. Sure it isn't as nice as a good ol' controller but you get to play a great game.
  • Iceninja
    409 posts Member
    tribblz wrote: »
    Just play it on the PC. Sure it isn't as nice as a good ol' controller but you get to play a great game.

I should. I can hook up and Xbox controller to my pc, I have done it before.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe