criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Sequel Trilogy content

Replies

• Let’s not act like the OT was perfect. Boarding the Death Star and rescuing leia on the MOST ADVANCED battle station ever and only losing an old man that wanted to die. No body was gonna stop them in the hanger? Or the attack on the Death Star, oh look we’re gonna blow up a rebel base, there’s no way they’ll come with a contest attack. Left the station wide open to attack and some xwings brought down something that was the scariest thing in the world. I get it was because of Jyns dad but you KNEW something was wrong with the station when they came to Scarif and all that talk about palaptinen knowing everything, just happen to not see that. Or on bespin, Vader has the best opportunity to kill Han and leai but intsead give Han to Jabba and Chewie and leai escape, who would’ve that they would get their friend back?!? Yea not Vader I guess. And I don’t want to talk about the fight scenes too much because they were ahead of their time and watching Luke fight a stand still Vader was hilarious, I mean they made Vader look like an old knight for the medical times with 0 mobility. In return of the Jedi, the greatest bounty hunter ever gets “killed” by a blind buys accident. Little fur balls with rocks and sticks hold the empire back for a decent amount of time THE EMPIRE. In the space fight, the empire did lay a trap, but then why wouldn’t you bring your while fleet there to support? You masterly got the rebel’s to bring THEIR whole fleet, why not being yours? I have a couple other gripes about the movies writing but let’s not act like they are without flaw. The PT is miles ahead of ST in my eyes. ST is just a mess

No one has said the OT is perfect

with me SW 4,5 and 6 are pretty much perfect for me, the PT ok because of three words......Jar Jar binks.... and with rogue one and solo and clone wars and rebels i loved but the ST are 3 rotten eggs thats spoiling the whole series.... that needs to be cut out.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    for my personal opinion star wars episode 7 8 and 9 suck big time.......for me there a poorly made fan fiction... made by a two year old........and are not cannon to the star wars universe...... but thats my opinion..... but for anyone else........ you can enjoy your rip off baby trilogy.

Jeez man, calm it, everyone has opinions but don't be so rude about it. It's fine not to like it, but come on, no need to insult others

im not insulting others im just stating my fact that to me the ST is a bad bad rip off of the original trilogy. i stated that it was my opinion...... and anyone who does like the ST have at it.... but i dislike the movies..... but thats my opinion.

Do you feel better now that you let us know how you really feel about the movies?
  • UrbanGlitch
    3209 posts Member
    Let’s not act like the OT was perfect. Boarding the Death Star and rescuing leia on the MOST ADVANCED battle station ever and only losing an old man that wanted to die. No body was gonna stop them in the hanger? Or the attack on the Death Star, oh look we’re gonna blow up a rebel base, there’s no way they’ll come with a contest attack. Left the station wide open to attack and some xwings brought down something that was the scariest thing in the world. I get it was because of Jyns dad but you KNEW something was wrong with the station when they came to Scarif and all that talk about palaptinen knowing everything, just happen to not see that. Or on bespin, Vader has the best opportunity to kill Han and leai but intsead give Han to Jabba and Chewie and leai escape, who would’ve that they would get their friend back?!? Yea not Vader I guess. And I don’t want to talk about the fight scenes too much because they were ahead of their time and watching Luke fight a stand still Vader was hilarious, I mean they made Vader look like an old knight for the medical times with 0 mobility. In return of the Jedi, the greatest bounty hunter ever gets “killed” by a blind buys accident. Little fur balls with rocks and sticks hold the empire back for a decent amount of time THE EMPIRE. In the space fight, the empire did lay a trap, but then why wouldn’t you bring your while fleet there to support? You masterly got the rebel’s to bring THEIR whole fleet, why not being yours? I have a couple other gripes about the movies writing but let’s not act like they are without flaw. The PT is miles ahead of ST in my eyes. ST is just a mess

with me SW 4,5 and 6 are pretty much perfect for me, the PT ok because of three words......Jar Jar binks.... and with rogue one and solo and clone wars and rebels i loved but the ST are 3 rotten eggs thats spoiling the whole series.... that needs to be cut out.

'pretty much perfect' you don't sound 100% confident do ya?
  • Let’s not act like the OT was perfect. Boarding the Death Star and rescuing leia on the MOST ADVANCED battle station ever and only losing an old man that wanted to die. No body was gonna stop them in the hanger? Or the attack on the Death Star, oh look we’re gonna blow up a rebel base, there’s no way they’ll come with a contest attack. Left the station wide open to attack and some xwings brought down something that was the scariest thing in the world. I get it was because of Jyns dad but you KNEW something was wrong with the station when they came to Scarif and all that talk about palaptinen knowing everything, just happen to not see that. Or on bespin, Vader has the best opportunity to kill Han and leai but intsead give Han to Jabba and Chewie and leai escape, who would’ve that they would get their friend back?!? Yea not Vader I guess. And I don’t want to talk about the fight scenes too much because they were ahead of their time and watching Luke fight a stand still Vader was hilarious, I mean they made Vader look like an old knight for the medical times with 0 mobility. In return of the Jedi, the greatest bounty hunter ever gets “killed” by a blind buys accident. Little fur balls with rocks and sticks hold the empire back for a decent amount of time THE EMPIRE. In the space fight, the empire did lay a trap, but then why wouldn’t you bring your while fleet there to support? You masterly got the rebel’s to bring THEIR whole fleet, why not being yours? I have a couple other gripes about the movies writing but let’s not act like they are without flaw. The PT is miles ahead of ST in my eyes. ST is just a mess

Nah I’m with ya, even the PT has some awful writing. I just love all Star Wars so i get too invested with people saying one is far superior or the only Star Wars that’s good. And anyway, this was just MY opinion so who cares haha
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    We are all invested in these movies so its understandable we have strong opinions about them. Sometimes its better to take a step back and realize that other people just aren’t going to come around to the way we think. I am guilty of this myself. I tend to stick up for the sequels not just because i love them but i think that those of us who do love them should make it known seeing as how there is this trend to just write them off as awful. I get why a lot of people don’t. They don’t like arguing like i do and they don’t like negative conversations. This is a problem i have and i do try to keep it friendly but sometimes i let my emotions get the better of me. So i kind of understand when people who hate them do the same. I just wish we could figure out a way to make star wars a fun and positive thing again regardless of how we might feel of certain movies. That’s my little soap box. And @HoverBoyBen i ain’t mad at ya. I think that if we can put our emotions on these films aside we can probably find some common ground and yeah just agree to disagree on this particular issue.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    We are all invested in these movies so its understandable we have strong opinions about them. Sometimes its better to take a step back and realize that other people just aren’t going to come around to the way we think. I am guilty of this myself. I tend to stick up for the sequels not just because i love them but i think that those of us who do love them should make it known seeing as how there is this trend to just write them off as awful. I get why a lot of people don’t. They don’t like arguing like i do and they don’t like negative conversations. This is a problem i have and i do try to keep it friendly but sometimes i let my emotions get the better of me. So i kind of understand when people who hate them do the same. I just wish we could figure out a way to make star wars a fun and positive thing again regardless of how we might feel of certain movies. That’s my little soap box. And @HoverBoyBen i ain’t mad at ya. I think that if we can put our emotions on these films aside we can probably find some common ground and yeah just agree to disagree on this particular issue.

Well said

ok ok 4 5 and 6 are perfect....lol you made me eat my words, huh.... i love the original trilogy, the prequal, trilogy, clone wars, rogue one, and rebels and the solo movie. and believe or not but i had my doubts about the solo movie because of all the bad criticism around the movie but when i watched it i loved it . i really like woody Harrisons charater..... tabius.....
  • Yea rogue was my favorite of the new Star Wars movie (anything after episode 3) but then Solo movie came and stole my heart. I loved the whole “heist” Star Wars version and maul at the end?!? I got goosebumps

ok ok 4 5 and 6 are perfect....lol you made me eat my words, huh.... i love the original trilogy, the prequal, trilogy, clone wars, rogue one, and rebels and the solo movie. and believe or not but i had my doubts about the solo movie because of all the bad criticism around the movie but when i watched it i loved it . i really like woody Harrisons charater..... tabius.....

Woody and Emilie Clarke were great additions to Star Wars. And the guy who played Han honestly nailed it for me
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Rogue one was awesome but act 2 was pretty boring. They do make up for it in act 3. Probably my favorite space battle in star wars.
  • OoiiHooked_22
    2244 posts Member
    edited July 3
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    Rogue one was awesome but act 2 was pretty boring. They do make up for it in act 3. Probably my favorite space battle in star wars.

Sorry it must be a slow morning for me, what do you mean by Act?
  • Cane_danko wrote: »

oh its fine.... same thing happens to me sometimes where i start talking about all the things i don't like about the ST..... and i have to remember that there are people that do like them...... I just like to voice my opinion sometimes..... and the thing is im not a bad guy..... im actually pretty chill and friendly. im just disappointed what disney has done to my childhood hero's and movies. they've butchered the star wars franchise for me.
  • TheScape
    2236 posts Member
    Let’s not act like the OT was perfect. Boarding the Death Star and rescuing leia on the MOST ADVANCED battle station ever and only losing an old man that wanted to die. No body was gonna stop them in the hanger? Or the attack on the Death Star, oh look we’re gonna blow up a rebel base, there’s no way they’ll come with a contest attack. Left the station wide open to attack and some xwings brought down something that was the scariest thing in the world. I get it was because of Jyns dad but you KNEW something was wrong with the station when they came to Scarif and all that talk about palaptinen knowing everything, just happen to not see that. Or on bespin, Vader has the best opportunity to kill Han and leai but intsead give Han to Jabba and Chewie and leai escape, who would’ve that they would get their friend back?!? Yea not Vader I guess. And I don’t want to talk about the fight scenes too much because they were ahead of their time and watching Luke fight a stand still Vader was hilarious, I mean they made Vader look like an old knight for the medical times with 0 mobility. In return of the Jedi, the greatest bounty hunter ever gets “killed” by a blind buys accident. Little fur balls with rocks and sticks hold the empire back for a decent amount of time THE EMPIRE. In the space fight, the empire did lay a trap, but then why wouldn’t you bring your while fleet there to support? You masterly got the rebel’s to bring THEIR whole fleet, why not being yours? I have a couple other gripes about the movies writing but let’s not act like they are without flaw. The PT is miles ahead of ST in my eyes. ST is just a mess

Woody and Emilie Clarke were great additions to Star Wars. And the guy who played Han honestly nailed it for me

Woody was amazing. I like how they used a throwaway line to link him to the Clone Wars TV show and the PT (he killed Aurra Sing!). It was also great to have a rogue character who is neither purely good or purely bad working with Han and being his mentor.
    I feel like Glover killed it as Lando, too... But I pretty much enjoy anything he does, so I'm quite biased there.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »

Woody was amazing. I like how they used a throwaway line to link him to the Clone Wars TV show and the PT (he killed Aurra Sing!). It was also great to have a rogue character who is neither purely good or purely bad working with Han and being his mentor.
    I feel like Glover killed it as Lando, too... But I pretty much enjoy anything he does, so I'm quite biased there.

Glover was amazing I can’t believe I forgot about him. So much comic relief he had with his droid. I only use that skin in battlefront 😂. Liked how they mentioned Zam and Bossk too. Really hope Glover is in the next solo, really gave me great insight about lando. The chemistry between Han and Lando has soooo much potential I hope they add on to that.
  • CeymalRen
    1122 posts Member
    This has gone quite a bit out of topic.

aj2h2nflsmtayelxk5mu.jpg

How about on one the maps we see a hologram of Hux giving his speach? Kind of like the Cantina band on Tatooine?
  • TheScape
    2236 posts Member
    CeymalRen wrote: »

aj2h2nflsmtayelxk5mu.jpg

How about on one the maps we see a hologram of Hux giving his speach? Kind of like the Cantina band on Tatooine?

If that means that we get a Colossus GA map... I'm all for it.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »

aj2h2nflsmtayelxk5mu.jpg

Something like that would be awesome, like on Jedha with the Bodhi Police Board hologram thing
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »

Glover was amazing I can’t believe I forgot about him. So much comic relief he had with his droid. I only use that skin in battlefront 😂. Liked how they mentioned Zam and Bossk too. Really hope Glover is in the next solo, really gave me great insight about lando. The chemistry between Han and Lando has soooo much potential I hope they add on to that.

Well, what we've been told from Ron Howard and Jon Kasdan is that what's sprouted from the end of Solo is a syndicate war between Crimson Dawn, the Pykes, and the Hutts with some likelihood of Black Sun and the Crymorah participating. Since a sequel film isn't likely, I wouldn't be surprised if this is brought to Disney+ as a TV series.

And gathering from Rebels, I'm guessing the Empire gets involved at some point, mostly since they basically took over the Pyke's operations on the Kessel spice mines by Season 1 and we could get a duel between Maul and Vader since Maul stated, " I cannot defeat Vader alone.", meaning they have confronted each other before. And because Maul then runs likely to Malachor where we see him in Rebels, this is when Vader sends the rest of the Inquisitors that Maul hasn't killed yet after him (since we knew he likely killed one Inquisitor to get that current lightsaber).

And it would be cool to see Han, Chewie, & Lando being caught in the middle of this syndicate war and likely running in with Boba (perhaps their first time meeting each other) and other bounty hunters.

https://www.slashfilm.com/future-solo-sequels-ron-howard/

• lowell wrote: »

Well, what we've been told from Ron Howard and Jon Kasdan is that what's sprouted from the end of Solo is a syndicate war between Crimson Dawn, the Pykes, and the Hutts with some likelihood of Black Sun and the Crymorah participating. Since a sequel film isn't likely, I wouldn't be surprised if this is brought to Disney+ as a TV series.

And gathering from Rebels, I'm guessing the Empire gets involved at some point, mostly since they basically took over the Pyke's operations on the Kessel spice mines by Season 1 and we could get a duel between Maul and Vader since Maul stated, " I cannot defeat Vader alone.", meaning they have confronted each other before. And because Maul then runs likely to Malachor where we see him in Rebels, this is when Vader sends the rest of the Inquisitors that Maul hasn't killed yet after him (since we knew he likely killed one Inquisitor to get that current lightsaber).

And it would be cool to see Han, Chewie, & Lando being caught in the middle of this syndicate war and likely running in with Boba (perhaps their first time meeting each other) and other bounty hunters.

Wow I thought they set up a sequel perfectly and purposely, it’s a shame to hear that. Thanks for all that info. That would be a ENORMOUS fight between Vader and Maul. You litterally just gave me a script that is gold😂😂😂. Han Lando Chewie AND BOBA?!?! Wow. I haven’t seen rebels as a whole series but I have seen that episode when Maul mentions him. That would be magical 😂😂

Thanks for all of that!
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    edited July 4
    lowell wrote: »

Wow I thought they set up a sequel perfectly and purposely, it’s a shame to hear that. Thanks for all that info. That would be a ENORMOUS fight between Vader and Maul. You litterally just gave me a script that is gold😂😂😂. Han Lando Chewie AND BOBA?!?! Wow. I haven’t seen rebels as a whole series but I have seen that episode when Maul mentions him. That would be magical 😂😂

Thanks for all of that!

Solo basically bombed at the box office due to Disney pressing on that May release date (now hopefully, they stick with December, which is still the month to mine out the profits from audiences).

I'm just adding in Boba because he could likely be employed by Jabba already and it would be cool to see lead his Krayt's Claw group from TCW after likely killing Cad Bane in their duel into the Dark Times era:

999?cb=20181208003549

Boba's in the middle between Bossk and Dengar and under C-21 Highsinger (the large droid), this was before Season 6 (he got his current armor without the dent and used it in Dark Disciple in a fight against Dooku)

Here's an unfinished clip of the Dark Disciple arc from TCW (the duel with Boba and Krayt's Claw vs. Dooku) before it got recycled into the novel:

Maul only appears in 4 episodes of Rebels, that one in Season 2 and only 3 in Season 3. One of the episodes take us back to Dathomir from TCW, Maul and Ventress's home planet and where he told Qi'ra to come meet him at the end of Solo.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in TCW Season 7 with the Siege of Mandalore arc. Ray Park is coming back to motion-capture him for the duel between him and Ahsoka.

His new clothes in TCW Season 7 is actually inspired by his Solo look:

ShC0NGu.png

Oh, and Disney+ is going to be an important vehicle for Star Wars TV content to be released on for the future. Wouldn't be surprised if DICE eventually gives us TCW Season 7 & The Mandalorian Season 1 content to market the streaming service for Disney along with bringing in Batuu into the game to market Galaxy's Edge at the parks and also if it does appear in TROS.

• Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    I probably won’t watch rebels or resistance until disney + comes out.
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    I probably won’t watch rebels or resistance until disney + comes out.

Well, with Rebels on Disney+, you'll be able to binge it before the post-ROTJ series comes out. Rebels overall was pretty much inaccessible to those who didn't have Disney XD in their TV packages since it's typically in the package above the basic channels.

Resistance is on Disney Channel but it airs on Sundays at 10pm so that might be unfortunate for those who want to watch it live but they also have on-demand access through the DisneyNow website (just login with your TV provider and you can fully binge Season 1 if you do have Disney Channel). The entire Season 4 of Rebels is accessible on DisneyNow also if you do have Disney XD in your TV package.

Resistance is interesting at the moment because we don't know if it will end with Season 2 or 3. If Season 3 is likely happening, expect to see the film actors to migrate to the show in the post-TROS timeline since we got Poe on a recurring basis on there already.
  • If you commenting anything other than st content hop off my post it’s irrelevant and these notifications annoying
  • I’d rather have more OT content before Disney’s unoriginal cash grab sequel trilogy content. That’s just me
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    If you commenting anything other than st content hop off my post it’s irrelevant and these notifications annoying

But @Raekweezy1220 you’ve given us such a beautiful discussion and we love that you take the time out of your day to read all of this
  • TheScape
    2236 posts Member
    If you commenting anything other than st content hop off my post it’s irrelevant and these notifications annoying

But @Raekweezy1220 you’ve given us such a beautiful discussion and we love that you take the time out of your day to read all of this

Agree. For me it's always entertaining to see what @lowell has to offer, even if it comes from other eras. I like all the connections (big and small) between the different medias and characters. The best thing about Star Wars is the big universe and lore that brought us.
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    edited July 4

Agree. For me it's always entertaining to see what @lowell has to offer, even if it comes from other eras. I like all the connections (big and small) between the different medias and characters. The best thing about Star Wars is the big universe and lore that brought us.

Anytime, I see a chance to add something unknown to the conversation that I think could be interesting for others to know about, I take that opportunity.

Because while the average person knows about Star Wars through the movies, they might not know more than that and this game has a lot of players ranging from the casual fan to the hardcore ones. Some do appreciate knowing more and some just don't really care or have any good reaction to it but it just really depends on the person.

Knowing that DICE is appreciative of the whole canon means we could see the game expand pretty deep into the universe right up until the end of the development of this game, which won't be for a while.

I thought they weren't doing that much on Battlefront 2015 and had some doubt on this game before it launched but they managed to turn my view 360 degrees over time and I can't wait to see more of their plans for the future.
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    New announcements & updates regarding new stories between TLJ and TROS and other TROS tie-ins:

Star Wars Adventures #27, #28, & #29 (Set between TLJ and TROS)

Written by John Barber & Michael Moreci and Illustrated by Derek Charm & Tony Fleecs/Published by IDW Publishing

With the New Republic devastated, the First Order launches an attack on the planet Kashyyyk, and Chewbacca takes up arms to defend his people!

Extra story in the same issues: A team-up between the beloved droids of the Star Wars series – R2-D2, C-3PO, and BB-8 – as they embark on a desperate recruiting campaign for the Resistance.

https://www.newsarama.com/46069-idw-s-star-wars-title-barrels-into-gap-between-last-jedi-and-rise-of-skywalker.html

Allegiance 4-issue miniseries

Written by Ethan Sacks and Illustrated by Luke Ross/Published by Marvel Comics

On the run since the destruction of the Starkiller Base, General Leia and the remaining handful of Resistance have barely managed to survive, much less strike back against the superior forces of the First Order. Running low on options, Leia decides to reach out to her former allies, the Mon Calamari, whose shipyards once powered the Rebel Alliance.

Spark of the Resistance

Written by Justina Ireland and Illustrated by Phil Noto/Published by Disney-Lucasfilm Press

When a distress plea goes up from the isolated planet Minfar, Resistance heroes Rey, Poe, and Rose hear the call! Together they will face down a First Order battalion, terrifying flying creatures, and a weapon that could change the course of the war!

Choose Your Destiny: A Finn & Poe Adventure

Written by Cavan Scott and Illustrated by Elsa Charretier/Published by Disney-Lucasfilm Press

Join Finn, Poe, and BB-8 on a dangerous-but-necessary mission for the struggling Resistance. With over twenty possible outcomes, readers will have to choose to carefully in order to keep Finn, Poe, and BB-8 safe from the evil First Order.

Resistance Reborn

Written by Rebecca Roanhorse/Published by Del Rey Books

In this Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker novel, Poe Dameron, General Leia Organa, Rey, and Finn must struggle to rebuild the Resistance after their defeat at the hands of the First Order in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Force Collector

Written by Kevin Shinick/Published by Disney-Lucasfilm Press

In this Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker young adult novel set just before The Force Awakens, a restless teenager sets out to discover what connection his mysterious Force powers have to the fabled Jedi and what the Force has in store for him.

Apparently, Force Collector has something related to Batuu in it. And Resistance Reborn and Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire will be providing the main backstory for TROS:

Coming out on August 27th.

And the biggest reveal today:

• Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Rise of kylo is going to be crucial reading. I wonder how similar his fall will be to vader.
  • Poor palps has nothing but jawa eyes bless
  • I dont want sequel content. Why would I when we have the OT? I don't care about the inferior reeboot parody.
  • David1543 said:
    I dont want sequel content. Why would I when we have the OT? I don't care about the inferior reeboot parody.
    😂the sequel hater in me would say this. But it would be nice to get some maps and Finn/Rey skins but I’m doubting they’ll give us maps especially since they take half a year or more making maps and they aren’t going to pop one out in November/ December. So skins it is 
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    David1543 said:
    I dont want sequel content. Why would I when we have the OT? I don't care about the inferior reeboot parody.
    We must purge the sequel hater from you. Betray you, the dark side does.
  • David1543 said:
    😂the sequel hater in me would say this. But it would be nice to get some maps and Finn/Rey skins but I’m doubting they’ll give us maps especially since they take half a year or more making maps and they aren’t going to pop one out in November/ December. So skins it is 
    Two heroes that are level 1 to this day in my game. I really don't like them and try to avoid sequel maps as much as possible. Just  looking at them drains all the Star Wars vibes out of this game. That's just my opinion. I hope sequel fans get what they want but the OT should be prioritized right now if they beging focusing in a different era outside CW.
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    David1543 said:
    David1543 said:
    Two heroes that are level 1 to this day in my game. I really don't like them and try to avoid sequel maps as much as possible. Just  looking at them drains all the Star Wars vibes out of this game. That's just my opinion. I hope sequel fans get what they want but the OT should be prioritized right now if they beging focusing in a different era outside CW.
    To be honset, I think they're going to tie-in future OT game content to future OT-era shows:

Late 2019

Mandalore season= TCW Season 7 and the Mandalorian Season 1

New ST season=Resistance Season 2, Galaxy's Edge, and TROS

Rogue One season= Cassian and K-2SO series

Rebels season=post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series

• lowell
    1301 posts Member
    Resistance Final Season:

Apparently, this is a creative decision to end it with Season 2:

I'm guessing the series finale will be crossing over with TROS now. I thought this show might have carried over into a third season to go post-TROS but there will probably be a reason for that not to happen.

I think it might also be likely we can get more than 22 episodes (run of season 1) if this is the final season to stretch it into TROS territory.
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    edited August 24
    He's back!

dox3p7srrvey.jpg

He's back!

I hope to all that is good that he is not ‘ALIVE’ back.......
  • Alex64
    7647 posts Member
    My hype for the next episode died long time ago, i'm more interested in the Star Trek's version of Tarantino
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
    He's back!

Agreed. That would ruin the OT movies and is lazy writing. Hopefully just a ghost
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    edited August 24
    He's back!

I wondered how much he spent time with Momin's mask and other Sith relics in the Jedi Temple once he got access to them through Vader killing Jocasta Nu, though and what has he learn from them.

latest?cb=20181221053141

xJKfidO.jpg
    He's back!

I wondered how much he spent time with Momin's mask and other Sith relics in the Jedi Temple once he got access to them through Vader killing Jocasta Nu, though and what has he learn from them.

latest?cb=20181221053141

xJKfidO.jpg

But wasn’t all those comics scratched by Disney as non cannon or do I not have that right?
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    He's back!

latest?cb=20181221053141

xJKfidO.jpg

But wasn’t all those comics scratched by Disney as non cannon or do I not have that right?

These are canon comics from Marvel, who snatched the license from Dark Horse in 2015.

Dark Horse's only canon comic was Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir, an unfinished TCW arc being adapted as part of TCW Legacy project.
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    This is new but:

People are getting the World Between Worlds vibe from Sheev in the new poster, what if he finally assumed control of it in the film?

6569446-2916457366-Rebel.png
    This is new but:

People are getting the World Between Worlds vibe from Sheev in the new poster, what if he finally assumed control of it in the film?

6569446-2916457366-Rebel.png

But he is dead, unless he went into the future and grabbed himself before falling to his doom on the Death Star, but that would still completely invalidate Vaders redemption and fulfilment of the prophecy. This is why I hate time travel in Sci-Fi when the universe is not based around it
    He's back!

Agreed. That would ruin the OT movies and is lazy writing. Hopefully just a ghost

Yup
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    D23 Special Look:
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • lowell
    1301 posts Member
    edited August 26
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    That wave of Imperial Star Destroyers is probably Sheev's secret Sith fleet after all.
    Post edited by lowell on
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    That wave of Imperial Star Destroyers is probably Sheev's secret Sith fleet after all.

Calling it right now...
    Palps is gonna turn Rey. Kylo is gonna turn to the light and have to face Rey. Rise of Skywalker is going to be a reference to Kylo. Palps is gonna have some kind of contingency plan to kill everyone on both sides if things dont go his way. Just my theory