criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Main Discussion

1235Next

Replies

• I must say that I am pretty excited for this game. I haven't been at least this excited for anything Star Wars related since Rogue One and the announcement of the new Clone Wars season.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Someone made this really good fan made trailer!
  • wpzckcl54r7l.jpg
    HWASUUUUP😎😎😎😎😎
  • I really want to preorder but it’s made by EA. I know that there aren’t any micro transactions but still...... I’ll ask someone to give to me for Christmas
  • So, how empty do we think BFII will be when this game comes out? Proper Star Wars fans are pretty much the only people still holding BFII up and there's a very good chance that most, if not all, will be playing this game. Even YouTubers like Elliot have said they'll be playing this game, so I reckon BFII will be near dead for at least a week or two as people play this game instead.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • IIPrest0nII
    4780 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I really want to preorder but it’s made by EA. I know that there aren’t any micro transactions but still...... I’ll ask someone to give to me for Christmas

@Commander_CT_135 , Don't you think to try it through EA Access or Origin Access? Just asking.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • I honestly forgot this was coming out
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • So, how empty do we think BFII will be when this game comes out? Proper Star Wars fans are pretty much the only people still holding BFII up and there's a very good chance that most, if not all, will be playing this game. Even YouTubers like Elliot have said they'll be playing this game, so I reckon BFII will be near dead for at least a week or two as people play this game instead.

I hope not so empty, SWBF2 is currently only multiplayer game I play, though I play also many other games for Switch, I would be very much bored if I played only SWBF2.
  • Does anyone plan on making an Achievement/Trophy guide?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    15931 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Does anyone plan on making an Achievement/Trophy guide?

Figuring it out on your own is the fun part of a sp game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited October 18
    Three new planets added to the existing fold of Bracca, Kashyyyk, Mygeeto, and Umbara: Zeffo, Bogano, and Dathomir!

https://ew.com/gaming/2019/10/17/hands-on-impressions-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-feels-like-genuine-star-wars-canon/
  • lowell wrote: »
    Three new planets added to the existing fold of Bracca, Kashyyyk, Mygeeto, and Umbara: Zeffo, Bogano, and Dathomir!

https://ew.com/gaming/2019/10/17/hands-on-impressions-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-feels-like-genuine-star-wars-canon/

Plus many more!
  • Unfortunately this game is a disappointment for me already. Looks more like Dark Soul than a survival and story driven game. And the movement is still horrible. To cartoonish.

• Just pre-ordered. I wanted that orange lightsaber so badly lmao. Can't wait for this and COD MW. Finally something new and fresh
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Does anyone plan on making an Achievement/Trophy guide?

Figuring it out on your own is the fun part of a sp game.

I typically don’t read the list, I only really check the “missable” list. I don’t want to go about in a game only to realize I missed some thing in an obscure place and trying to obtain it would require a new save file.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    Waiting til Christmas now. I refuse to preorder and I want to see reviews first
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • According to the Xbox Facebook page, pre-orders also get Knights of the Old Republic 1&2, but I don’t know the exact details (like if it’s in a console bundle, part of the regular pre-order or if the PS4 version has the same deal).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    According to the Xbox Facebook page, pre-orders also get Knights of the Old Republic 1&2, but I don’t know the exact details (like if it’s in a console bundle, part of the regular pre-order or if the PS4 version has the same deal).

I just checked and it’s a console bundle.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Hmmm .... The last trailer and the preview gameplay is pretty good actually. Seems more mature and realistic. A bit of a surprise. Didn't anticipated this. The first showing was awful. Absolutely awful.

Maybe this will be a good game after all.

• RIFRIG
    483 posts Member
    edited November 6
    No EA early access? Not a good sign.

Either the games a really short experience or it’s a[removed].
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • IIPrest0nII
    4780 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    In case you missed it, the system requirements have been published recently. Here they are:

Minimum PC requirements
    • Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
    • Processor (AMD): FX-6100 or equivalent
    • Processor (Intel): i3-3220 or equivalent
    • Memory: 8 GB
    • Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7750 or equivalent
    • Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 650 or equivalent
    • DirectX: DirectX 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
    • Hard-drive space: 55 GB

Recommended system specs
    • Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
    • Processor (AMD): Ryzen 7 1700 or equivalent
    • Processor (Intel): i7-6700K or equivalent
    • Memory: 16 GB
    • Graphics card (AMD): RX Vega 56 or equivalent
    • Graphics card (NVIDIA): GTX 1070 or equivalent
    • DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
    • Hard-drive space: 55 GB

The requirements look pretty friendly imho.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • I still can't believe it's old girl from mad tv back in the day lol I'm counting on feedback from you guys on here to influence my purchase. Let the reviews begin this week !
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    I still can't believe it's old girl from mad tv back in the day lol I'm counting on feedback from you guys on here to influence my purchase. Let the reviews begin this week !

I have a little trick that will allow me to play Thursday instead of Friday
    I still can't believe it's old girl from mad tv back in the day lol I'm counting on feedback from you guys on here to influence my purchase. Let the reviews begin this week !

Care to share?

Care to share?

I'll PM you. I dont want to post it here.
  • Apparently thanks to the pre load on origin, the game is being datamined, so there are spoilers on the internet right now!

• Some spoilers for the game in the video. Though the YouTuber didn’t say the identity of the second sister.