criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Kashyyyk is the new CS map!

Apparently Dennis told some fans at celebration that the new map will be Kashyyyk!

Replies

• Cadoth
    1189 posts Member
    edited April 12
    I was suspecting it was gonna be Kashyyyk, I mean it’s a really open map and for this aspect it’s more similar to Geonosis than Naboo or Kamino
    Post edited by Cadoth on
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    Will Anikan still be on it? It doesnt matter what map is next as long as "The Broken One" ruins it for the rest of the lobby

True.
    Make Maul great again.
  • That's actually a good choice, I just hope they'll give us vehicle and maybe heroes alternatives
  • Apparently Dennis told some fans at celebration that the new map will be Kashyyyk!

Well, duh.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • ZephanUnbound
    3088 posts Member
    edited April 12
    I suspected Kashyyyk would be this months map.

Hopefully it has starfighters. DICE suggested that Geonosis didn't have starfighters because it was too open, which would make it too easy for starfighters to kill infantry with strafing runs, but Kashyyyk is far less open than Geonosis.
  • Oh yeah, on my least favorite map :(
  • Apparently Dennis told some fans at celebration that the new map will be Kashyyyk!

Wow can barely contain my excitement.....

Staying uninstalled

If your game is uninstalled then why are you on a Battlefront forum?

Really? I'm not allowed here even though I played for over a year since launch, still own the game and am eagerly anticipating something of note to give me reason to reinstall?

I think you need to take at a look at yourself before having a pop at others.

In other news .... Even if there are starfighters on kashyyyk CS it wouldn't interest me as PT starfighters are very underwhelming imo. I always quit out of SA from PT era.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Apparently Dennis told some fans at celebration that the new map will be Kashyyyk!

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

I’ll never get why people who don’t play the game anymore still lurk on the forum

Very strange

Who says I won't play the game in future? I find this mindset increasingly strange.
  • brienj
    690 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

I’ll never get why people who don’t play the game anymore still lurk on the forum

Very strange

Hoping that the game actually has a significant update added to it, so they can reinstall it, and actually enjoy it again. I assume that's why they would, and why wouldn't they, if they liked the game before it was destroyed. I still play the game myself, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

Who says I won't play the game in future? I find this mindset increasingly strange.
    I’m not having it, it’s weird

I’ve been part of forums for loads of different games over the years

Funny enough once the game gets boring, frustrating or I stop playing then I don’t linger on the forum any longer

Ok, that's great for you. I remain interested in the game even though I am not playing.

Would love to play again when they sort it out and here is best place to learn when they sort it out. Obviously I still have opinions so I shall voice them when I feel I should.

I think we agree to disagree on this one though?
  • brienj wrote: »

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

Hoping that the game actually has a significant update added to it, so they can reinstall it, and actually enjoy it again. I assume that's why they would, and why wouldn't they, if they liked the game before it was destroyed. I still play the game myself, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Thank you @brienj
  • Lee1981
    1998 posts Member

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

Funny enough once the game gets boring, frustrating or I stop playing then I don’t linger on the forum any longer

Ok, that's great for you. I remain interested in the game even though I am not playing.

Would love to play again when they sort it out and here is best place to learn when they sort it out. Obviously I still have opinions so I shall voice them when I feel I should.

We can agree to disagree of course

I however am not stupid enough to
    believe that the game is gonna get sorted

Take a long look at the game and how it’s been handled from day 1

It ain’t gonna get better is it come on, look at the new mode, it’s plain snooze fest

This game is as good as it will ever be, either accept it and keep Playing or just move on

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

It ain’t gonna get better is it come on, look at the new mode, it’s plain snooze fest

This game is as good as it will ever be, either accept it and keep Playing or just move on

I fear you may be right unfortunately. It would be a waste if my time to play right now.

Everyone deserves a chance to put things right. And it isn't as much for me as it is for others.

Any kind of content drop that is anything other than CW would probably get me to play again. .... Not impossible surely?
  • Lee1981
    1998 posts Member

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

I fear you may be right unfortunately. It would be a waste if my time to play right now.

Everyone deserves a chance to put things right. And it isn't as much for me as it is for others.

Any kind of content drop that is anything other than CW would probably get me to play again. .... Not impossible surely?
    I ask this all the time, a game that makes them no profit why would they want to add things to it?

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

I ask this all the time, a game that makes them no profit why would they want to add things to it?

Good question. Would love an honest answer.
  • brienj
    690 posts Member
    I for one love Star Wars more than I love video games, so that's why I play the game in its current state. I get some good laughs playing HvV, and some good footage. I used to get mad getting knocked around without being able to even do anything about it, and just accept it and laugh about it now. I would love for skill to be put back in the game, but for now it's just something to laugh and have fun with. I wish I could uninstall the game, but I don't think it will ever get fixed, so I've made it fun again, by not taking it seriously, at all.
  • Lee1981
    1998 posts Member

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

Would you if it didn’t make you any money?

I know sure as hell I wouldn’t, so I don’t blame them

I’d rather just be told the truth, I’d be cool with that

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

No I absolutely wouldn't.

I can only assume there are contractual obligations to fulfill.
  • They have a live service agreement both legally and in contract with Disney for some content. and clearly there will be some sort of movie something tie in.

41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • DICE teased new vehicles could be added to the 3 month roadmap recently. Maybe we could get playable Persuader Class Droid Tanks finally, replacing the AAT as the Separatist tank on Kashyyyk only?

If they do that I want the TX-130 fighter tank on Geonosis. Loved that vehicle from the original Clone Wars game on PS2.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • If you look at community calendar, if you look close enough at the panel that’s says about the new cs map, you can see a brown landing pad with a gunship, the only prequel map in the game with the brown pad is kashyyk. Which means the new cs map is kasyyk
  • Lee1981
    1998 posts Member

Staying uninstalled

Agreed

Very strange

No I absolutely wouldn't.

I can only assume there are contractual obligations to fulfill.
    Yeah I’d say that there must be

Think if a lot of members on here took a step back and thought about things logically, they would see that a game that has been a massive disaster isn’t high on the priority list to invest a more of their time and money on it

Which is why we only get a minimal amount of content, if we would have had paid DLC then we would have been swimming in new and desired content regularly