criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Anakin should be more of a glass cannon

Prev13
The nerfs for Anakin aren't going to change the meta much. They are just slightly reducing his damage and ability cooldown. A major reason Anakin is so OP is because he has the highest HP pool beyond having the highest damage and best abilities. They are nerfing the wrong things- reducing pull range. Instead they should reduce his HP pool and Regen significantly.

Anakin should have:
Base Health: 700
Base Health Regeneration: 200
Health Regeneration Delay: 3.5 seconds
Health Regeneration Speed: 40 health/s

Chewie or Obi Wan should have the best HP stats on the LS.
hnytpwosbe30.png

Replies

• Yeah, thats a butcher job. 200 regen is trash in GA. No thanks. Anakin will be in a good spot after this round of nerfs. The insta kill combo against villains will be gone and thats all that really needed to change. Other heroes should receive buffs so they're more or less on the same level and people won't feel compelled to always pick anakin in every mode.

Lol here comes the Anakin brigade.

The numbers are just tokens. They can be different.

What would you suggest his regen be?
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Yeah, thats a butcher job. 200 regen is trash in GA. No thanks. Anakin will be in a good spot after this round of nerfs. The insta kill combo against villains will be gone and thats all that really needed to change. Other heroes should receive buffs so they're more or less on the same level and people won't feel compelled to always pick anakin in every mode.

His regen is already 250, so I don't know how about we keep it where its at lmao. Were not compromising at something meaningless like 225 or 210. Thats a joke. 200 regen on a melee hero is a broken concept to begin with and what makes luke particularly trash in GA. We're not doing the buzz saw approach to anakin.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 12
    After the nerfs on the 24th I would only change his retribution to allow targets to escape like Vaders choke at launch. That way buffed infantry and enforcers could escape with like 50 HP to spare if they're fast enough and Villains wouldn't be made totally vulnerable to follow up strikes or the pull that all but guarantees death.
    xnvLDB.gif

His regen is already 250, so I don't know how about we keep it where its at lmao. Were not compromising at something meaningless like 225 or 210. Thats a joke. 200 regen on a melee hero is a broken concept to begin with and what makes luke particularly trash in GA. We're not doing the buzz saw approach to anakin.

What you fail to take into account is that Luke is trash in GA for more reasons than just that. He has poor abilities and damage and a victim of power creep.

Whereas Anakin would still have the best abilities (an extra one at that) and most damage.

hnytpwosbe30.png

What you fail to take into account is that Luke is trash in GA for more reasons than just that. He has poor abilities and damage and a victim of power creep.

Whereas Anakin would still have the best abilities (an extra one at that) and most damage.

No the regen is pretty much the centerpiece. Push is fairly reliable and I've had no problems his rush now that it doesn't stun you anymore. Only his repulse has residual problems with hit detection. That and trash star cards is literally the only other problems he has. 200 regen means he can take near unreactable permanent damage against infantry and enforcers almost on demand. He gets whittled down too easily and can only get good HP back on force push multi-kills, with a long CD it's clear why he's bad. 200 regen is a non-starter on any saber Hero.
    xnvLDB.gif

Since my last post is being approved. I'll simply state that Push and his rush are consistent. It's just his repulse and starcards that are underpowered. Otherwise it's clearly the 200 regen that holds luke back from being viable in GA. 200 regen on any saber Hero is a non-starter. The only worse offender is blaster Heroes being at 150 regen. 250 regen on Anakin is balanced.
    xnvLDB.gif

Don’t even try. They will not listen. They just love anakins from head to toe & like to role play as the cool Chad of Star Wars.

It’s pointless. They won’t agree ever.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Giving him maul level HP and a crippling regen without the mobility is frankly a stupid idea. At that point you're pretty much forcing everyone to run the health boost card, and thats just whats wrong with star cards in general. Multiple builds are pretty much non-existent on anybody else. No.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Yeah, thats a butcher job. 200 regen is trash in GA. No thanks. Anakin will be in a good spot after this round of nerfs. The insta kill combo against villains will be gone and thats all that really needed to change. Other heroes should receive buffs so they're more or less on the same level and people won't feel compelled to always pick anakin in every mode.

Since my last post is being approved. I'll simply state that Push and his rush are consistent. It's just his repulse and starcards that are underpowered. Otherwise it's clearly the 200 regen that holds luke back from being viable in GA. 200 regen on any saber Hero is a non-starter. The only worse offender is blaster Heroes being at 150 regen. 250 regen on Anakin is balanced.
    Nope

Maps are key for what hero to pick except Anakin obviously

Luke would be viable on all maps if his powers actually worked more than 20% of the time
  • Since my last post is being approved. I'll simply state that Push and his rush are consistent. It's just his repulse and starcards that are underpowered. Otherwise it's clearly the 200 regen that holds luke back from being viable in GA. 200 regen on any saber Hero is a non-starter. The only worse offender is blaster Heroes being at 150 regen. 250 regen on Anakin is balanced.
    Hilarious. You continue to not take into account that Anakin would still have the best abilities (an extra one at that) and most damage. Luke is bad in GA for a combination of reasons.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 12
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Yeah, thats a butcher job. 200 regen is trash in GA. No thanks. Anakin will be in a good spot after this round of nerfs. The insta kill combo against villains will be gone and thats all that really needed to change. Other heroes should receive buffs so they're more or less on the same level and people won't feel compelled to always pick anakin in every mode.

Nope

Luke would be viable on all maps if his powers actually worked more than 20% of the time

Maps shouldn't determine what hero to play lol, thats a broken concept right there and inherently unbalanced. Play the hero you prefer, not whats viable.

Lukes rush hits targets 90% of the time unless they dodge outta the way. Force push hits its intended targets pretty much always unless they're behind cover. Repulse is the only ability luke has that players can sometimes walk through, it's not the only one that suffers from this bug as well.

200 regen is pretty much the key centerpiece making him trash atm. Roll spam ties him up just like anybody else, except he on average takes more permanent damage from it than any other melee user. It's clear cut and dry here.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 12
    Hilarious. You continue to not take into account that Anakin would still have the best abilities (an extra one at that) and most damage. Luke is bad in GA for a combination of reasons.

No you're just ignoring the crux of the matter. Theres No "combination" of reasons here as to why lukes bad other than his repulse and poor regen threshold lmao. If he wasn't permanently injured and whittled down so easily he could carry himself with his mobility and two other functioning abilities. Like literally every other hero handcuffed with a useless ability like unrelenting advance or expose weakness. Useless star cards are something every Hero besides anakin suffers from.

You're the one ignoring reality here, specifically to justify making anakin well near unplayable. 200 regen is a joke, too low, and a non-starter. Try again.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member

Nope

Maps shouldn't determine what hero to play lol, thats a broken concept right there and inherently unbalanced. Play the hero you prefer, not whats viable.

Lukes rush hits targets 90% of the time unless they dodge outta the way. Force push hits its intended targets pretty much always unless they're behind cover. Repulse is the only ability luke has that players can sometimes walk through, it's not the only one that suffers from this bug as well.

200 regen is pretty much the key centerpiece making him trash atm. Roll spam ties him up just like anybody else, except he on average takes more permanent damage from it than any other melee user. It's clear cut and dry here.
    His push still fails more than it works
  • Lee1981 wrote: »

Nope

His push still fails more than it works

It fails if the target is behind terrain or rolls in my experience. It's hit box with the extended reach card that everybody runs makes it quite consistent, and the hit box has a very large vertical aspect to it as well. The bigger offender here is repulse, and honestly its the damage more than anything. Even if the knockdown was glitched it dealing 150 damage at base with some damage reduction while casting would solve its problem long enough for them to fix the cc.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Since my last post is being approved. I'll simply state that Push and his rush are consistent. It's just his repulse and starcards that are underpowered. Otherwise it's clearly the 200 regen that holds luke back from being viable in GA. 200 regen on any saber Hero is a non-starter. The only worse offender is blaster Heroes being at 150 regen. 250 regen on Anakin is balanced.

No you're just ignoring the crux of the matter. Theres No "combination" of reasons here as to why lukes bad other than his repulse and poor regen threshold lmao. If he wasn't permanently injured and whittled down so easily he could carry himself with his mobility and two other functioning abilities. Like literally every other hero handcuffed with a useless ability like unrelenting advance or expose weakness. Useless star cards are something every Hero besides anakin suffers from.

You're the one ignoring reality here, specifically to justify making anakin well near unplayable. 200 regen is a joke, too low, and a non-starter. Try again.

You're committing so many logical fallacies I bet you don't even know them. First you're begging the question by claiming there is no combination of reasons without providing any evidence. When I stated that there is a combination of reasons that Luke is bad in GA I actually stated the evidence.
    Another is the either/or. You're trying to make a situation that has nuance be black or white by trying to claim that that it isn't a combination of reasons.

The point is that you're just hung up on Anakin's Regen stat. Which shows you probably concede that his other health stats are inflated.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 12

You're committing so many logical fallacies I bet you don't even know them. First you're begging the question by claiming there is no combination of reasons without providing any evidence. When I stated that there is a combination of reasons that Luke is bad in GA I actually stated the evidence.
    Another is the either/or. You're trying to make a situation that has nuance be black or white by trying to claim that that it isn't a combination of reasons.

The point is that you're just hung up on Anakin's Regen stat. Which shows you probably concede that his other health stats are inflated.

Uh, no. Thats why I use the transition "other than". You're right, we already went in detail and agreed about what makes luke trash in GA as concise and clear as it could be. You muddying the waters with that "combination of Reasons" comment is nothing more than a deflection that makes it seem like theres more to it than what we just previously discussed. Being the repulse and poor regen.

Nuance? lol, thats just the problem with the frame you're trying to set here. It is a black and white matter, luke is, I think we can both agree, objectively bad in GA because his repulse has bad damage/hit detection and he has sub-par regen. Theres also a power creep element here with his starcards, but thats with everybody. Like I said it doesn't get anymore clear than that.

Hung up on his regen stat? lol, yeah. I'll state it again, If luke had 300 regen he could be carried by his other two abilities and just never use repulse. Dooku and Grevious are in similar situations with expose weakness and unrelenting advance, if they had just 200 regen they'd be unplayable as well. Thats the overall point here, please, don't try setting yourself up as an intellectual giant here to get some leverage with this failing argument.

I'll repeat again, 200 regen, on any melee hero is a broken concept, it's unbalanced and with just 700 HP it would render anakin bottom tier. We've had enough butcher jobs. I think Vader, boba, and Finn can attest to that.

You want to talk about his other stats? Fine. But we're not doing 200 regen, especially when we know it already doesn't work.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Giving him maul level HP and a crippling regen without the mobility is frankly a stupid idea. At that point you're pretty much forcing everyone to run the health boost card, and thats just whats wrong with star cards in general. Multiple builds are pretty much non-existent on anybody else. No.

This
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 12
    Double post
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Uh, no. Thats why I use the transition "other than". You're right, we already went in detail and agreed about what makes luke trash in GA as concise and clear as it could be. You muddying the waters with that "combination of Reasons" comment is nothing more than a deflection that makes it seem like theres more to it than what we just previously discussed. Being the repulse and poor regen.

Nuance? lol, thats just the problem with the frame you're trying to set here. It is a black and white matter, luke is, I think we can both agree, objectively bad in GA because his repulse has bad damage/hit detection and he has sub-par regen. Theres also a power creep element here with his starcards, but the with everybody. Like I said it doesn't get anymore clear than that.

Hung up on his regen stat? lol, yeah. I'll state it again, If luke had 300 regen he could be carried by his other two abilities and just never use repulse. Dooku and Grevious are in similar situations with expose weakness and unrelenting advance, if they had just 200 regen they'd be unplayable as well. Thats the overall point here, please, don't try setting yourself up as an intellectual giant here to get some leverage with this failing argument.

I'll repeat again, 200 regen, on any melee hero is a broken concept, it's unbalanced and with just 700 HP it would render anakin bottom tier. We've had enough butcher jobs. I think Vader, boba, and Finn can attest to that.

You want to talk about his other stats? Fine. But we're not doing 200 regen, especially when we know it already doesn't work.

Thank you for conceding. The logical fallacies were dead giveaways to your bias.

You still haven't acknowledged that Anakin would remain with the best abilities and damage tho (something that some could argue still is OP). Luke is definitely bad in GA, but it is due to a combination of reasons and you continue to commit the either/or fallacy by trying to frame the situation as black or white.

hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Terrible idea just terrible. You said they're nerfing the wrong thing & immediately make a thread wanting the wrong things nerfed. Heroic might & retribution are the only things other than passionate strike that should be touched.

Okay then. Let's just take Heroic Might and Retribution out of the equation for a moment. Do you really think it's fair for Anakin to have the highest HP in the game coupled with the highest saber damage output? Because that's pretty asinine.
  • If you want to know how to nerf anakin just click on my profile. It's more or less how you balance a hero & not nerf them into the ground.
  • Thank you for conceding. The logical fallacies were dead giveaways to your bias.
    I'm not conceding, nor were there any logical fallacies in my argument. Thats number 1.

You still haven't acknowledged that Anakin would remain with the best abilities and damage tho (something that some could argue still is OP). Luke is definitely bad in GA, but it is due to a combination of reasons and you continue to commit the either/or fallacy by trying to frame the situation as black or white.
    How about instead of being purposefully oblique, you go ahead and spell out what makes luke so bad, I'd be interested to know what "nuance" I'm missing here. I clearly laid out exactly whats wrong with luke, and clearly defined why the HP regen is the biggest thing holding him back, not the only one, with evidence as well. I'm not buying into your frame. Black, white, or gray that doesn't concern me, rather this is simply a mater of fact.

Best abilities? I wouldn't be so sure, passionate strike is really only useful in conjunction with the pull, and when it gets nerfed it'll probably be better to use the two 165 dmg strikes unless your trying to one-shot a group of enforcers. Hole Number 1.

But i've said enough already, your move.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 12
    If you want to know how to nerf anakin just click on my profile. It's more or less how you balance a hero & not nerf them into the ground.

No disrespect, but I really don't value your opinion on how to "balance" Anakin. It's pretty obvious that you're biased and you can't look at this in black and white. If any of the Dark Side characters were even close to Anakin's level of absurdity, I'm sure you would be singing a very different tune.

I agree, he needs a nerf. but not a total butcher Job. The next round of nerfs somewhat solves the insta kill with the pull, strike, wombo combo, but theres just a few residual things I'd change as well. By in large though, it's the other Heroes that need realistic buffs more than Anakin being completely nerfed. Let me repeat that these buffs don't involve 90% damage reduction or one-shots, so lets get that out the way 1st.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • If you want to know how to nerf anakin just click on my profile. It's more or less how you balance a hero & not nerf them into the ground.

No disrespect, but I really don't value your opinion on how to "balance" Anakin. It's pretty obvious that you're biased and you can't look at this in black and white. If any of the Dark Side characters were even close to Anakin's level of absurdity, I'm sure you would be singing a very different tune.

Nah I make some good suggestion actually. That wouldn't nerf him into the ground. You also know that people have come up with nerf threads because they hate him right? Sounds biased to me. Wanting a character I love sounds biased??? Also no I want vader buffed to a similiar level. Kylo is almost there & Palpatine while annoying should is easily the second strongest hero
  • https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134583/my-thoughts-on-anakin-nerf-suggestion#latest

& there you go a anakin nerf suggestion that isn't bad. More people should actually try to balance him & not nerf him into the ground. My suggestions are better than a lot of people who have some crazy hate for him
  • https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134583/my-thoughts-on-anakin-nerf-suggestion#latest

& there you go a anakin nerf suggestion that isn't bad. More people should actually try to balance him & not nerf him into the ground. My suggestions are better than a lot of people who have some crazy hate for him

Yes, I've read it already. And it's not even that I hate Anakin. I love him as a character, but that doesn't mean he should be drastically more powerful than the competition. So you're telling me that you would be 100% fine with Vader and Kylo having 1000 HP, 165 saber damage, and 4 abilities (3 of which involve CC)?
  • Raices
    1389 posts Member
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134583/my-thoughts-on-anakin-nerf-suggestion#latest

I used to like him, this game has made me dislike him a little. I mean everyone is using ***** Anakin ALL the time. I don't blame them tho, why choose a hero with 3 abilities when you can choose one with 4. Retribution needs to go man.
  • Raices wrote: »
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134583/my-thoughts-on-anakin-nerf-suggestion#latest

I used to like him, this game has made me dislike him a little. I mean everyone is using **** Anakin ALL the time. I don't blame them tho, why choose a hero with 3 abilities when you can choose one with 4. Retribution needs to go man.

I agree. Ultimate abilities have no place in this game. Besides, he only ever pulled that move off ONCE in canon, while he was on Mortis. And the planet was one huge Force conduit so his powers were very exaggerated there. Anakin could not use that power at will.

Great, another butcher piece. See, the problem with lowering his HP is that you pretty much ensure people run the 200 Max HP card, which would be even more broken with 350 regen. Effectively the net effect cancels out by taking 100 max hp and giving +100 regen, which is frankly more valuable. Just ask Chewbacca.

The problem with having a static range on heroic Might means people can just safely shoot you from an easily determined range with zero consequence. And if you're saying it builds up to that range then lol, whats it start off with? 1 meter? Broken. He can stay in the stance for quite a while, if people unload on him theres almost zero benefit in staying there longer, especially with a damage cap that couldn't even kill an enorcer. Next.

Completely disagree with retribution. I'll explain why later.

No hero ability should have anywhere close to a 30 second CD. If Heroic might had a much higher minimum damage threshold and a much larger minimum range, I'd be inclined to agree. If anything Hero CDs besides Anakin should see uniform decreases.
    xnvLDB.gif

Yes, I've read it already. And it's not even that I hate Anakin. I love him as a character, but that doesn't mean he should be drastically more powerful than the competition. So you're telling me that you would be 100% fine with Vader and Kylo having 1000 HP, 165 saber damage, and 4 abilities (3 of which involve CC)?

I would be fine with vader having 1000 hp & doing 165 damage with focus rage active yes. Kylo just needs pull to be on a shorter cooldown & a 4th ability is unique to anakin but I wouldn't mind if kylo had a 360 degree freeze that's stops blaster fire & enemies. More heroes shouldbe like him he shouldn't be like the rest seeing as how most saber users can't even take on 2 officers yet anakin can

I would be fine with vader having 1000 hp & doing 165 damage with focus rage active yes. Kylo just needs pull to be on a shorter cooldown & a 4th ability is unique to anakin but I wouldn't mind if kylo had a 360 degree freeze that's stops blaster fire & enemies. More heroes shouldbe like him he shouldn't be like the rest seeing as how most saber users can't even take on 2 officers yet anakin can

But why should Anakin even have a 4th ability at all? Let alone one that can immobilize multiple targets at once WHILE dealing damage to them.
  • Raices wrote: »

I used to like him, this game has made me dislike him a little. I mean everyone is using **** Anakin ALL the time. I don't blame them tho, why choose a hero with 3 abilities when you can choose one with 4. Retribution needs to go man.

I think people use him in GA & CS cause he actually feels like a hero ik I do. I feel like thismao4gymfr7ei.jpg

When I'm obi wan I just feel meh & yoda & rey I have to do hit in run tactics. Anakin can just be aggressive & not be completely screwed over
  • Thank you for conceding. The logical fallacies were dead giveaways to your bias.
    I'm not conceding, nor were there any logical fallacies in my argument. Thats number 1.

How about instead of being purposefully oblique, you go ahead and spell out what makes luke so bad, I'd beats interested to know what "nuance" I'm missing here. I clearly laid out exactly whats wrong with luke, and clearly defined why the HP regen is the biggest thing holding him back, not the only one, with evidence as well. I'm not buying into your frame. Black, white, or gray that doesn't concern me, rather this is simply a mater of fact.

Best abilities? I wouldn't be so sure, passionate HPstrike is really only useful in conjunction with the pull, and when it gets nerfed it'll probably be better to use the two 165 dmg strikes unless your trying to one-shot a group of enforcers. Hole Number 1im

But i've said enough already, your move.
    You already conceeded in your earlier post that his other health stats are inflated. You seem to harp on the regen as if it takes away from the core point that Anakin is OP in part due to his OP HP stats.

I haven't been oblique, you just have poor comprehension I literally gave you reasons in one of the very first replies- Luke is bad in GA for a combination of reasons including weak abilities, low damage, average HP stats, etc.

You still haven't acknowledged that Anakin would still have the best abilities and damage.

I'm not framing anything, you are the one trying to framing the situation as black and white when it's clearly more nuanced as shown above.

Lol trying to even suggest that Anakin doesn't have the best abilities (an extra one on top of that) shows your bias.
    hnytpwosbe30.png

But why should Anakin even have a 4th ability at all? Let alone one that can immobilize multiple targets at once WHILE dealing damage to them.

Why shouldn't anakin have a,4th ability. Go ahead & say because everyone else don't have one. He's keeping it get used to it
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Duplicate.
    Post edited by AbyssWatch3r on
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I haven't been oblique, you just have poor comprehension I literally gave you reasons in one of the very first replies- Luke is bad in GA for a combination of reasons including weak abilities, low damage, average HP stats, etc.

You still haven't acknowledged that Anakin would still have the best abilities and damage.

I'm not framing anything, you are the one trying to framing the situation as black and white when it's clearly more nuanced as shown above.

Lol trying to even suggest that Anakin doesn't have the best abilities (an extra one on top of that) shows your bias.

My comprehension isn't the issue, I'm just into specifics instead of moseying around in generalities that have next to no meaning. I explained to you why luke is intrinsically bad, and why giving Anakin the same stat in addition to 700 HP would be no different if not worse as he has less mobility. Black or white? Nah, just clear, cut, and dry. Your "logical fallacies", "Concessions", and any other fancy Jargon you can come up with doesn't detract from my main point.

Anakin indeed does have two of the most damaging abilities, but both require inputs, and the other two just have great utility. I'd focus balancing around that aspect in particular than butchering his stats like it appears you're doing with weaker, frankly, broken HP, regen, and regen speed.

Edit: Repost, (not waiting on approval).
    xnvLDB.gif

Why shouldn't anakin have a,4th ability. Go ahead & say because everyone else don't have one. He's keeping it get used to it

Lol got your little fanboy panties all in a wad. Chill out dude. And yes, that's exactly why he shouldn't have one. Now your turn to tell me why he should have one :)

He will not answer that. Because there is no reason.

Other than he’s THHEEE. CHHHOOPSSENNNN OO N EEEEE
    Make Maul great again.

Lol got your little fanboy panties all in a wad. Chill out dude. And yes, that's exactly why he shouldn't have one. Now your turn to tell me why he should have one :)

No not really. Stating a fact. They're not getting rid of it. They have no intention of removing it. Well this isn't exactly word for word but dice said " to signify the fact that he's the chosen one he has a 4th ability blase blah.

No not really. Stating a fact. They're not getting rid of it. They have no intention of removing it. Well this isn't exactly word for word but dice said " to signify the fact that he's the chosen one he has a 4th ability blase blah.

Like I said. No answer. A lot of blah blah.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »

Like I said. No answer. A lot of blah blah.

The ultimate ability was something we wanted to do specifically for Anakin to signify the Chosen One while at his best.

Boom. A devs comment on why anakin has a fourth ability. Lmao I'll be waiting
  • Deckard112 wrote: »

He will not answer that. Because there is no reason.

Other than he’s THHEEE. CHHHOOPSSENNNN OO N EEEEE

The ultimate ability was something we wanted to do specifically for Anakin to signify the Chosen One while at his best. Well that is the official dev response so yeah. Lmao
  • My comprehension isn't the issue, I'm just into specifics instead of moseying around in generalities that have next to no meaning. I explained to you why luke is intrinsically bad, and why giving Anakin the same stat in addition to 700 HP would be no different if not worse as he has less mobility. Black or white? Nah, just clear, cut, and dry. Your "logical fallacies", "Concessions", and any other fancy Jargon you can come up with doesn't detract from my main point.

Anakin indeed does have two of the most damaging abilities, but both require inputs, and the other two just have great utility. I'd focus balancing around that aspect in particular than butchering his stats like it appears you're doing with weaker, frankly, broken HP, regen, and regen speed.

Edit: Repost, (not waiting on approval).
    Your comprehension definitely is an issue when you fail to acknowledge that Anakin would still have the best abilities and highest damage or when I already showed you the combination of reasons Luke is bad in GA.

You already conceded earlier, you are just here trying to save face for exposing your own bias and rigidity. Your arguments are filled with logical fallacies and that demonstrates that your attempt at logic is only damaging your narrative.

hnytpwosbe30.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!