criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Epic Ground Slam with Chewbacca in HvV

brienj
679 posts Member
Poor Vader, he gets pushed, and then my ground slam sends him sailing, and the poor guy didn't die until just the moment he became target. :)

Replies

• That was awesome. Had a similar Han bomb right when Maul was doing a spin attack and he flew to Mars.

BTW 10-0? Thanks Ani.
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    Munedawg wrote: »
    That was awesome. Had a similar Han bomb right when Maul was doing a spin attack and he flew to Mars.

BTW 10-0? Thanks Ani.

It wasn't all Anakin in this match though, I don't want to be mean, but I think they were noobs, and I don't mean noobs in the bad way. They were just new to playing the game.
  • brienj wrote: »
    That was awesome. Had a similar Han bomb right when Maul was doing a spin attack and he flew to Mars.

BTW 10-0? Thanks Ani.

It wasn't all Anakin in this match though, I don't want to be mean, but I think they were noobs, and I don't mean noobs in the bad way. They were just new to playing the game.

I understand. I was just making a joke about how cheesy ani can be. Respect for a Chewy player.
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    brienj wrote: »

BTW 10-0? Thanks Ani.

I understand. I was just making a joke about how cheesy ani can be. Respect for a Chewy player.

I had some really good matches with him last night. I'm just trying to finally get the Veteran Chewbacca milestone. One match I had almost 40 eliminations, and actually outscored Anakin. :D