criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Palpatine to the rescue, can he save TLJ?

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited April 13
Let's see if there's anything he can do to really turn the most useless, time wasting chase movie of all time into a prequel to a really terrifying and dark one, since Palpatine is back in the game and he's about to set the stage yet again.

Not much is there to save since Luke's image has been forever ruined when he became someone who gives up and acts out in desperation while almost killing his sister's son. That's the biggest joke and a lie and it can't be allowed to exist.

What if Palpatine was actually a possessed Luke or a very good copy/projection of him who set Ren on his path to the dark side by showing him just how weak and untrustworthy the light side can really be? He also could have deceived the force ghost Yoda (no surprise there really with how he did it in the prequels as well) and made Rey go into the dark cave to seal some of her powers. And as for the real Luke, he trapped him inside the very same cave a very long time ago as his prisoner to help draw Rey's powers into the dark mirror dimension because she is really the ultimate weapon that auto learns, fixes or wrecks anything she comes in contact with. Rey was probably also born out of the force like Anakin.

So Rey then was ready to meet Snoke and then she could be used to manipulate Ren but without her true powers that we first were starting to see in TFA. Palp also force projected himself as Luke at the end of TLJ to further infuriate Ren and help him remember never to trust the light side as Ren was starting to like Rey.

So what do you guys think? Can Palpatine save SW?

Replies

• I’m wondering why they need to bring back Palpy if Kylo is supposedly such a great villain. Really reinforces in my mind that killing Snoke was a mistake. It would be cool if Plaugeis/Snoke and Palpy resurrected back together and fought. FYI Snoke is basically Plaugeis in my mind. It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • I don’t want palpatine brought back physically. Defeating the physical body of palpatine was anakin’s thing and it should be left at that. I think palps will be brought back through his presence either tied to an object or he will come back through a hologram similar to BF2 campaign. As I said in another thread, it’s likely kylo is on the search for new teachings/artifacts and happens to stumble upon a bunch of new knowledge palpatine had stowed away
  • jordi1337
    1350 posts Member
    I’m wondering why they need to bring back Palpy if Kylo is supposedly such a great villain. Really reinforces in my mind that killing Snoke was a mistake. It would be cool if Plaugeis/Snoke and Palpy resurrected back together and fought. FYI Snoke is basically Plaugeis in my mind. It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point.

because rey already destroyed him in episode 7 without any training sadly.. guess what happens after she got trained by luke and after training for 1 year.. well she is sadly too overpowered
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 14
    I do agree somewhat to Palp not reappearing physically but then again the fprce abilities have already been stretched beyond what one would consider to be natural. Snoke space calls across galaxies? Very realistic force projections by Luke? Nah, Rian raised the ceiling and Palp should be just as force dominant. Yoda shot a lightning bolt like it was nothing....Palp was Plagius pupil and to him these things are childs play. Even Rey is an auto learning Majin Buu monstrosity
  • Tlj doesn’t need saving it’s a good movie
  • Tlj doesn’t need saving it’s a good movie
    A lot of the fans need saving. They can’t seem to move on lol