criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka and Alt Appearances

Prev1345
I know there are a vocal minority of you who don't want any Cartoon Heroes, but for the majority of us that do, Ahsoka is at the top of our list. My question to y'all is which appearances would you want them to have for Ahsoka. The last trailer added one more as well! She has so many options for Saber colors, which I think makes her quite the unique hero.

S1 Padawan - Green Saber
5181698-1836137468-cwa_a.jpg

S4 - Green and Yellow Sabers
latest?cb=20151109104000

S7 - Twin Blue Sabers
30rze4muq5ry.png

Rebels - Twin White Sabers
ahsoka_rebels_2_by_ahsokatano_skywalker-d8kcvw3.png

I'll be rocking her Green/Yellow appearance all the way.

Replies

• If i get to chose i would chose Fulcrum Ahsoka, dont wanna kid Ahsoka in BF2.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• The first and the last one.
  • i love ahsoka tano, and i'm pretty sure there gonna add her. and the outfits i would like to see are her season 1, outfit, season 3-5 outfit and her season 7 outfit. for me i really like the clone wars version of her more then the rebels version. but i think they should put the rebels outfit in the legendary appearance slot.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Anyone that wants cartoon characters in this game I have zero time for or anything they post

Clearly not, as you took the time to respond to this post.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • I know there are a vocal minority of you who don't want any Cartoon Heroes, but for the majority of us that do, Ahsoka is at the top of our list. My question to y'all is which appearances would you want them to have for Ahsoka. The last trailer added one more as well! She has so many options for Saber colors, which I think makes her quite the unique hero.

S1 Padawan - Green Saber
    5181698-1836137468-cwa_a.jpg

S4 - Green and Yellow Sabers
    latest?cb=20151109104000

S7 - Twin Blue Sabers
    30rze4muq5ry.png

Rebels - Twin White Sabers
    ahsoka_rebels_2_by_ahsokatano_skywalker-d8kcvw3.png

I'll be rocking her Green/Yellow appearance all the way.

i love her season 3-5 outfit the most and im pretty sure there gonna add her to the game.
  • vBREEDv
    264 posts Member
    The last two are perfect, if she comes to BF2 the S7 Skin should be her default and her rebels skin should be her alt appearance and then honestly no more for her, there are SEVERAL characters who need new skins.
  • Lee1981
    1916 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Anyone that wants cartoon characters in this game I have zero time for or anything they post

I was making my point craptor64

giphy.gif
    No need for such petty insults.
    You like cartoons I like petty insults
    08xnk11w0agd.jpeg
    I used to like them when I was a child

giphy.gif
    08xnk11w0agd.jpeg

Are you insinuating that they’re childish?
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Lee1981
    1916 posts Member

giphy.gif
    08xnk11w0agd.jpeg

o2t6yqa26mkk.gif

• ZephanUnbound
    1986 posts Member
    edited April 15
    The 1st one isn't making it into this game, I'm like 99% sure of that. DICE seems to be against sexualized outfits (which is why we never got a slave Leia costume even though it would have sold very well), and Ahsoka's season 1 outfit was criticized by feminists and the like for being overly sexualized.

So, assuming that Ahsoka and Ventress get 3 skins each, like other PT heroes so far, then my money is on the season 4 outfit as default, and the season 7 and Rebels outfits being purchasable skins, most likely 40,000 credits for season 7, 80,000 for Rebels, with unique combat banter for the Rebels skin (for instance the infamous "Anakin is dead, I killed him" "Then I will avenge his death" "Revenge isn't the Jedi way" "I'm no Jedi" banter between Ahsoka and Vader).

For Ventress, I am expecting these 3:

Asajj_Ventress_FFA.png
    Asajjventress_bounty_clothes.png
    latest?cb=20150724125609

Her early season Sith Assassin outfit shows a considerable amount of cleavage, so I'm guessing DICE won't add it under their no sexualized outfits rule.
  • ZephanUnbound
    1986 posts Member
    edited April 15
    disregard
    Post edited by ZephanUnbound on
  • they are bringing back the clone wars and im glad, plus the clone wars was ment for all ages, i personally like mature star wars themed content. theres nothing wrong. the show was never too violent, same goes for rebels. they had content in it that we all have seen before in the original trilogy and the prequels

giphy.gif
    08xnk11w0agd.jpeg

o2t6yqa26mkk.gif
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Please god no moar Clown Wars content for children

You guys do realize that Cartoon Network cancelled the show because they decided it was too mature for their audience, right? Daniel Logan, who played Boba Fett in episode 2 and in The Clone Wars revealed that in an interview.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/11/03/star-wars-the-clone-wars-disney-lucasfilm-cancelled-too-graphic/

No no @ZephanUnbound it’s a childish show for little kids like Galaxy of Adventures./s
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • 9yr4r57dgz7h.gif
    rxb8js0vwq02.gif

k98rl31jf617.gif
    re9wb8eotza2.png
    Maul massacring an entire village. Very childish.
    cjiu7clqddvp.gif
    Sooo immature...

yeah plus what about ahsoka's slave outfit from slaves of the republic, the comic book version and the episode version in the show are hot
  • FYI that goes for anyone who stoops to dumb name changing like "Asucka" It automatically makes me think you don't know what you're talking about.

I agree jaderaptor....
  • FYI that goes for anyone who stoops to dumb name changing like "Asucka" It automatically makes me think you don't know what you're talking about.

I agree jaderaptor....
    0hl5wtozsjna.gif
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • so....Jade? which ahsoka version do you like?.... I personally love the clone wars version of her.
  • so....Jade? which ahsoka version do you like?.... I personally love the clone wars version of her.

Season 4 onward Ahsoka and Season 7 Ahsoka mainly. Rebels is also excellent. Her original look just can’t compare.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Season 4 is my favorite, with the green and yellow-green sabers. Rebels is my 2nd favorite.
  • freshseth83
    319 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Her Rebels look is my favorite because she's not a kid any longer. She's grown up and more mature without the whiny voice. She fully redeemed herself (as a character) in that series imo. Never liked how they portrayed her character at first but obviously they gave her time and development. Yeah it's she's from a cartoon but as a Star Wars fan that matters little. Grievous was originally a cartoon character and adapted to film. Who's to say Ahsoka and even Ventress don't get the same? Especially with Disney (and everyone else it seems) pushing for more women I am betting on it.
  • Chico wrote: »
    I still haven't a clue who this Ahsoka is, or Ventress for that matter. If we really must have CW cartoon characters, surely Mace Windu and QGJ should come first? Or some more blaster heroes - too many sabers now.

There is no reason to do those guys first because all it does is continue with the idea that the cartoons are inferior. And they're not inferior.
  • Chico
    329 posts Member
    They may not be inferior, I can't comment. But 100% of star wars fans know who Mace Windu is. I would bet that 50% don't know who the cartoon characters are.
  • Chico wrote: »
    I still haven't a clue who this Ahsoka is, or Ventress for that matter. If we really must have CW cartoon characters, surely Mace Windu and QGJ should come first? Or some more blaster heroes - too many sabers now.

The number of blaster heroes and villains is pretty much even now. There is one less blaster villain than saber villain thanks to Palpatine, but it is 5/5 on the hero team.
  • Chico
    329 posts Member
    Chico wrote: »

The number of blaster heroes and villains is pretty much even now. There is one less blaster villain than saber villain thanks to Palpatine, but it is 5/5 on the hero team.

OK, point taken but in HvV how many players use blasters? Almost always 7 or 8 sabers per game.
  • Terranova4 wrote: »
    Really don't understand all the hate for CW content

As ben once said ... oversaturation is a problem

We've been getting nothing but clone wars content since august of last year and that will continue until june, possibly even further

VARIETY IS NEEDED, BALANCE IS KEY (which is what @F8RGE likes to say yet they completely alienate the clone wars fans by releasing nothing but CW content for a year and possibly even longer!)

tenor.gif?itemid=6108519

Oversaturation yet the ot trilogy has more maps & characters. Hoth, endor, yavin, tatooine, & death star compared to kashykk, naboo, kamino, & geonosis. 5 OT maps to 4 PT. han, lando, luke, chewie, Leia, Palpatine, vader, versio, boba fett, & bossk compares to anakin, obi, yoda, grevious, count dooku, maul 10 OT heroes compared to 6 PT heroes. You'll be alright if they add some more stuff for the PT
  • IIPrest0nII
    4116 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I've removed some replies from this thread as they broke the rules. Please remember to keep the discussion civil and insulting other won't lead to anything good.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines#latest
    Be polite and kind. Respect others even if they have a different opinion. If you disagree with someone, you are free to do so politely, but please don't make it personal. Respect also means you never harass, embarrass, or threaten other players.

Thanks for understanding!
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines