criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HUD Layout request.

Hi All,

I'm gaming on a 3x24" monitor setup @ 5760x1080 resolution (Soon to be a 3x27" setup) and I would love it if the devs can move the items below into the centre of the screen.
Any chance???

t90d5hd07m7d.jpg

Replies

• Cyro
    72 posts Member
    who the hell PLAYS LIKE THIS? Oo
  • Cyro wrote: »
    who the hell PLAYS LIKE THIS? Oo

If you've never tried it.....don't knock it.

It gives you a fully immersive game experience, and having tried 1 monitor instead of 3.....I would still recommend 3 monitor setup and would never go back to a 1 monitor setup.
    If it wasn't a good idea, monitor companies would not be making 49" widescreen monitors.

Also, my setup has a better resolution for a third of the price of a 49" curved widescreen monitor. :D :D
  • Dude. What the actual shrek. 5760x1080?! Goodness. The devs should have hud layout customization but its not their fault you play the game like this.

No offense but what were u thinking lol
    -EatThatPie
  • Nate5048 wrote: »
    Dude. What the actual shrek. 5760x1080?! Goodness. The devs should have hud layout customization but its not their fault you play the game like this.

Why waste an RTX 2080 TI? o:) o:)
  • Nate5048 wrote: »
    Dude. What the actual shrek. 5760x1080?! Goodness. The devs should have hud layout customization but its not their fault you play the game like this.

Why waste an RTX 2080 TI? o:) o:)

I suppose, ive just never seen anyone use a 3xmonitor setup for a first person shooter. Yeah, hud layout should be a feature, where you can manually drag them around your screen to your liking.
    -EatThatPie