criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rebels Ahsoka vs ROTJ Luke

Who would win?
Round 1 force only
Round 2 lightsabers only
Round 3 all out
Morals on.

Takes place in the emperors throne room.

I’d say it’s a close fight but ROTJ Lukes takes this 7/10.
Comparing their fights with Vader, Ahsoka was always falling back while Luke was almost in control of the fight the entire time. Ahsoka is a good duellist and she might take the sabers only round 6-7/10, but overall Luke is just better.

What do you think?

Replies

• 😂😂luke and it’s not close
  • VaderFist501st
    236 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Probably Ahsoka. You have to consider she fought through an entire war and received top notch training for years at the Jedi academy and under anakin during the height of the Jedi order.

Luke obviously has far more potential and would easily overtake Ahsoka had he had an equal amount of training at that point. But if we are strictly comparing ROTJ Luke (who I feel like was only beginning to discover what he’s capable of at the point of ROTJ) to Rebels Ahsoka (who is really in her prime) I would say Ahsoka.
  • CC_1010
    578 posts Member
    Probably Ahsoka. You have to consider she fought through an entire war and received top notch training for years at the Jedi academy and under anakin during the height of the Jedi order.

Luke obviously has far more potential and would easily overtake Ahsoka had he had an equal amount of training at that point. But if we are strictly comparing ROTJ Luke (who I feel like was only beginning to discover what he’s capable of at the point of ROTJ) to Rebels Ahsoka (who is really in her prime) I would say Ahsoka.
    I think it’s debate. Both are really skilled and as you said Ahsoka received extensiv training and was in her prime.
    She is also more agile then Vader, that could also be a problem...
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Who would win?
    Round 1 force only
    Round 2 lightsabers only
    Round 3 all out
    Morals on.

Comparing their fights with Vader, Ahsoka was always falling back while Luke was almost in control of the fight the entire time. Ahsoka is a good duellist and she might take the sabers only round 6-7/10, but overall Luke is just better.

What do you think?

Oh god. This was a brave thread to create.

Imo - well ashokas a cartoon so just rub out... Job done 😂😂😂
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Who would win?
    Round 1 force only
    Round 2 lightsabers only
    Round 3 all out
    Morals on.

What do you think?

Oh god. This was a brave thread to create.

Imo - well ashokas a cartoon so just rub out... Job done 😂😂😂

I know right...