criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

The Mandalorian and Jedi fallen order, better then the new trilogy.

so i've see the trailers for both the Mandalorian and Jedi fallen order. And i believe that these two will be better then the abomination that is the new trilogy. The mandalorian has a original story that i'm really interested to see. unlike the new trilogy were they reused story plots and scenes and there's nothing original about them. and with the jedi fallen order it looks fantastic. love the time era of order 66, because theres so much that the can work with in that time span from episode 3 to episode 4.

Replies

• Oh hell no... Fallen order looks very very very average.

The mandalorian...hmmmm . Jury's out for me. I'm wait and see.

Loved TFA, angry at but respect most of TLJ (although the writing and plot lines were poorly written)

So pumped for Rise of Skywalker.

So sorry. Don't agree here.
  • This is bait. But before it gets banned i will give my opinion. More hype for episode 9 than anything.
  • The new Old Republic series being made by the Game of Throne creators, that's gonna blow everything out of the water.

• Aayn_Tak wrote: »
    The new Old Republic series being made by the Game of Throne creators, that's gonna blow everything out of the water.

so its by the same people that did game of thrones??? if so..... it will be good. I hope it blow star wars episode 9 out of the galaxy....
  • OcDoc
    1536 posts Member
    Yep. And our backup QB is will take us to the Super Bowl if they just listen to us and put him in. Tom Brady is washed up.

What a joke
  • lowell
    1012 posts Member
    Well, there's also TCW Season 7 and since Mandalore has a focus in it, you might think there's something in there that might tie in with the Mandalorian itself.
  • lowell wrote: »
    Well, there's also TCW Season 7 and since Mandalore has a focus in it, you might think there's something in there that might tie in with the Mandalorian itself.

yeah i can't wait for the new season of clone wars, i love that show.....
  • That bar is pretty low.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I’m more pumped for clone wars season 7 and the mandalorian than the new trilogy.
  • I’m more pumped for clone wars season 7 and the mandalorian than the new trilogy.

same..... i can't wait for season 7 of the clone wars
  • I’m not a ST hater but I will admit I’m more excited for Mandalorian than E9. I think it might be the curiosity of a live action Star Wars show
    #infantrylivesmatter

• Episode 9 don't know.
    Clone wars season 7 very hype
    The mandalorian very hype
    Fallen Jedi I feel it's like going to be a force unleashed rip off with worst plot line. Could of should of went with make your own Jedi male female alien like Jedi academy. But no so nothing there.
    New trilogy some what hyped.

If they put Swtor on xbox/ps4 take my money now. I'll even rock the free2play version and make my character from kotor2.
  • bfloo
    15034 posts Member
    Aayn_Tak wrote: »
    The new Old Republic series being made by the Game of Throne creators, that's gonna blow everything out of the water.

That is all I'm really looking forward to these days.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png