criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What's Everyone Like?

I was just wondering what everyone's like in real life. Age, hobbies, job, etc... I figure it would be helpful to see the humans on the other side of the screen.
Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
kui7ctmgyzll.png

Replies

• I am a 20-year-old writer who works at UPS loading deliver trucks.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I’m 31, live in a house full of musicians, and work at a breakfast/lunch restaurant that’s about 20 minutes away from my apartment.

When I’m not working, I spend my free time hanging out with my roommates watching movies/shows, playing games or playing music
  • Cadoth
    784 posts Member
    I don’t know if I can say my age🤔, how old do you have to be to have an account on these forums? I’m not even kidding that’s a serious question
  • Maliainu
    402 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Cadoth wrote: »
    I don’t know if I can say my age🤔, how old do you have to be to have an account on these forums? I’m not even kidding that’s a serious question

I don’t think they have an age restriction because the forum rules state that people from all age groups can view these threads... hence why the rules exist to prevent such behavior
  • Cadoth wrote: »

I don't think there's a required minimum age... *consults forum rules* Nope. Apparently all you need is an EA Account.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Cadoth
    784 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Thank y’all🤠, I’m a 16 year-old boy so I’m still going to school 😔.
    I have a huge passion for Star Wars and before any of you comes up with some stereotypes about young Star Wars fans who like only the PT era and the cartoons I’m gonna say that actually my fav era is the OT, the only era that I have some doubts about is the ST
    I have a huge passion for Star Wars and before any of you comes up with some stereotypes about young Star Wars fans who like only the PT era and the cartoons I’m gonna say that actually my fav era is the OT, the only era that I have some doubts about is the ST

Nice! Yeah, I've noticed that among the youth nowadays the ST isn't exactly their favorite.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • JadeRaptor64
    1213 posts Member
    edited April 17
    My turn. I'm an 18 year old previous lurker on the forums and a lifelong Star Wars fan. I'm currently finishing high school and I will soon be off to college. I'm a fan of all things nerdy and scientific. Edit: I also come from a large family and I am the eldest of 6 siblings.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Empire_TW
    5079 posts Member
    edited April 17
    I'm a 21 year old dairy farmer from Wisconsin.

My general interests include Star Wars, History (notable age of Enlightenment, Napoleonic, and the Victorian Era), some small time collecting and games. Favorite fandoms would be Star Wars and Fallout. Used to have an interest in American football but it doesn't really interest me anymore.

I also have a keen interest in historical music. I can listen to Hymne à Napoléon III et à son vaillant peuple, Fredricous Rex, and Gott Erhalte Franz den Kasier for hours and hours.

When I'm not working I'm usually playing games or taking part in online communities for those games.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

My general interests include Star Wars, History (notable age of Enlightenment, Napoleonic, and the Victorian Era), some small time collecting and games. Favorite fandoms would be Star Wars and Fallout. Used to have an interest in American football but it doesn't really interest me anymore.

When I'm not working I'm usually playing games or taking part in online communities for those games.

Not to mention an upstanding member of the Church of Gavankar.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Nice! Yeah, I've noticed that among the youth nowadays the ST isn't exactly their favorite.

I love it. Do I still count as a youth... Checks the rules. Yep, I still do.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I wish more people would respond to this thread. It's always nice to put an identity to an icon.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

Not to mention an upstanding member of the Church of Gavankar.

I didn't think I had to mention that part. It is quite easy to tell.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I am a 35 yo boy. I have enjoyed star wars from a very young age. I didn’t really become a super fan until my friends started borrowing my old vhs and then we would discuss it and have very nerdy conversations about it. I enjoy all things star wars. I have become a bit annoyed since tlj with the negativity surrounding it as well as the hate disney and others get. Sometimes this causes me to get short with people who have complaints about the new movies. I was a person who had complaints about the prequels but i would always defend them as good star wars movies. Seems like star wars has entered the twilight zone and as they say in san andreas “ah spit here we go again”
  • 20 Years old. Was introduced to Star Wars when I was 8. Started with the OT, prequels and then CW when it came out.

Work a full time job (40 Hours per week) at a railway terminal, customer service. (Not as bad as you think)

On top of that I'm from and live in the lovely wee country of Scotland. :smiley:
  • 20 Years old. Was introduced to Star Wars when I was 8. Started with the OT, prequels and then CW when it came out.

Work a full time job (40 Hours per week) at a railway terminal, customer service. (Not as bad as you think)

On top of that I'm from and live in the lovely wee country of Scotland. :smiley:

Like @EA_Tom
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • WodiQuix
    4440 posts Member
    Hi everybody!

I'm 22 and about to graduate college, taking my first steps into a larger world. Not sure what I'm going to do afterwards, though! I've loved Star Wars since I was 7, particularly the clone troopers, stormtroopers, and Rebel troopers; the soldiers and background characters (I have a huge action figure collection of clones and stormtroopers). I'm a member of the Star Wars charity group the 501st Legion as stormtrooper TK-22418, and regularly do events with my fellow Legion members of the Ohio Garrison. I also plan to build a clone trooper and a scout trooper.

In addition to Star Wars, I love history, particularly WWI and WWII (love documentaries and movies about those topics), Harry Potter, and The Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. I love soundtrack music, reading, and writing.

I also have a degree of social anxiety. Fun! Working on that.
  • WodiQuix
    4440 posts Member
    I also love creating my own characters (hence my SW character and story for Wodi Quix!) and play DnD and Magic: The Gathering. Not very good at Magic, but love playing with my friends.
  • VaderFist501st
    236 posts Member
    edited April 22
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    Hi everybody!

I'm 22 and about to graduate college, taking my first steps into a larger world. Not sure what I'm going to do afterwards, though! I've loved Star Wars since I was 7, particularly the clone troopers, stormtroopers, and Rebel troopers; the soldiers and background characters (I have a huge action figure collection of clones and stormtroopers). I'm a member of the Star Wars charity group the 501st Legion as stormtrooper TK-22418, and regularly do events with my fellow Legion members of the Ohio Garrison. I also plan to build a clone trooper and a scout trooper.

I’m in a pretty similar situation. What’s your major?

And the 501st looks like a really cool thing to be a part of.
  • WodiQuix
    4440 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    Hi everybody!

I’m in a pretty similar situation. What’s your major?

And the 501st looks like a really cool thing to be a part of.

Hi @VaderFist501st ! First of all, that's an awesome name! It's tough to figure out what you want to do. I'm a Communication major with minors in Marketing and English. I'm definitely the more creative type.

And yes, the 501st Legion is an amazing organization! I can't express how happy it makes me to be a part of it. As someone who deals with social anxiety, it's an absolute relief to be able to interact with the public from behind an anonymous helmet. When I put on my armor, I'm the most confident I could ever be. It's strange, but magical at the same time! The things we do are truly special. If you love Star Wars and making a difference, definitely check it out.

Feel free to visit 501st.com for more details! TK-22418 at your service.

jS8fl2A.jpg