criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Fast Spawn Event: Capital Supremacy + Galactic Assault

EA_Tom
357 posts EA Community Manager
cvjhd6tvcc4k.png

FAST SPAWN EVENT: CAPITAL SUPREMACY + GALACTIC ASSAULT
Start Time: April 19 - 00:01 UTC
End Time: April 22 - 06:00 UTC

Capital Supremacy and Galactic Assault will have 1 second spawn timers.

hacnd9nv6753.png

Replies

• Thechosen1_anakin
    8085 posts Member
    edited April 18
    Deleted
  • when is the Next XP weekend? double or triple?
  • JadeRaptor64
    1800 posts Member
    edited April 18
    when is the Next XP weekend? double or triple?

Triple XP just for HvV and HS from April 26th to the 28th.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Arc troopers intensifies
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • when is the Next XP weekend? double or triple?

I’m hoping for a battle point event (either discount or multiplier).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    when is the Next XP weekend? double or triple?

I’m hoping for a battle point event (either discount or multiplier).

Wish granted!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 19
    We need Heroes unleashed for CS and GA.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • This should not be an event to get excited about.

DICE should change it to always have the short spawn timers as they make the game a lot more bearable to play.

Agreed...Now prepared to be swamped by heroes and infantry for 4 days straight. Off to smaller game modes this weekend.
  • Possibly see you all after midnight
  • Yay more unbalanced games.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• hsf_
    1855 posts Member
    This is not available in SA because?
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    This is not available in SA because?

I don't think this thread will make to the 26 page threshold to warrant a response from EA. Don't really care either as I'll be playing WA which is a far better mode than HvV GA and HvV CS. Games a mess and fast spawn times isn't going to improve it.
    #StarWars-y
  • First comment! This fast spawn really ought to be a permanent feature across all modes.

This 100 cheif ya dig?
  • Darth vader atack delay issue is still live.

Darth vader have 2 different atack animations when atacking while in "joging mode"
    After exciting the jog trot if his lightener will move to the left , the following atacks will go smooth and quick after first one but,
    If his first swing with the lightsaber will go to the right he will stay on one place for a good second before he will follow up with other atacks.

It is bassicaly a lotery and is sometimes frustrating when dealing against other heroes giving them a lot of time to react.
  • hsf_
    1855 posts Member
    Darth vader atack delay issue is still live.

Darth vader have 2 different atack animations when atacking while in "joging mode"
    After exciting the jog trot if his lightener will move to the left , the following atacks will go smooth and quick after first one but,
    If his first swing with the lightsaber will go to the right he will stay on one place for a good second before he will follow up with other atacks.

It is bassicaly a lotery and is sometimes frustrating when dealing against other heroes giving them a lot of time to react.

dab78fe9af1bc7d2c8addc4a83035ba042b10900db55bfec63ffa43926429959.jpg
  • Darth vader atack delay issue is still live.

His biggest issue is the stamina delay and regen, this update was nothing but a hard nerf on Vader.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • ID_8615
    787 posts Member
    Wrong thread boys, wrong thread... . Go hijack another thread for that stuff.
  • Zyder
    403 posts Member
    ADD TRIPLE XP for SA
  • sukebe7
    419 posts Member
    read my avatar!
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • sukebe7
    419 posts Member
    Darth vader atack delay issue is still live.

First day postin'?
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • Groge511
    36 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Where's the triple xp? 😂
  • I like the fast respawn, I'd like to see it made permanent.
  • Acidmonkey wrote: »
    Why can’t we do an infantry weekend for once?

Because the disappointment after the event ends would be unbearable having to go back to imbalanced heroes again.

Jokes aside I wish the game was infantry only always.
  • Mystical wrote: »
    Acidmonkey wrote: »
    Why can’t we do an infantry weekend for once?

Because the disappointment after the event ends would be unbearable having to go back to imbalanced heroes again.

Jokes aside I wish the game was infantry only always.

As someone who likes reinforcements and heroes, I also want an infantry weekend, it would be a good break from the usual and probably a lot of fun. That being said you have to understand why the game isn't infantry only, at least in large modes like GA/CS. Battlefront 2(2005) is essentially the core of Battlefront, and it always had reinforcements/special units and heroes in battles, it was part of what made it Battlefront. However, there was less of a focus on heroes in that game opposed to this one, as in those games there was only 1 hero per side, although the heroes were significantly more powerful than the ones in this game(maybe excluding Anakin).
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • WodiQuix
    4559 posts Member
    Can we do a GA and CS Trooper-only event? This idea was stated before and was responded to pretty favorably by the team. Let Troopers have the limelight again!
  • An event would be cool. I would not want it to be permanent though.
  • Just keep the fast spawn. I think it helps the flow of the game much better not having to wait 10s before respawning
  • Didn't notice a difference honestly.
  • you guys really want this? It makes attacking much much harder since they just respawn on point right after you kill them.
  • I don t care about the fast spawn event... i want to play felucia and coruscant
  • Gameplay has been appalling, it's laggy, shots aren't registering and abilities aren't landing.

So much for an event to look forward to 😑
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    Can we do a GA and CS Trooper-only event? This idea was stated before and was responded to pretty favorably by the team. Let Troopers have the limelight again!

I'd love it but you know what this game is, right?
  • RedPug wrote: »
    I don t care about the fast spawn event... i want to play felucia and coruscant

I feel ya...but to me that sounds like saying "I don't want to go see a movie...I want a CAR!" Haha