criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Please Remove AI From Capital Supremacy

2Next

Replies

• The majority of this forum really out here asking for free kills. Dang
    My name is Bob

• SSJSnoop
    2114 posts Member
    Yea, it's pretty sad.

Like I don't get it, if you want to play offline against bots you can and if you want to play online against real people you can. Why do we have to mix them?

You don't see people asking for real players in offline battles so you shouldn't be asking bots in online battles.

I keep my single player and my multiplayer separate.
  • Agreed Agree
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4163 posts Member
    edited April 24
    I like the AI, for aesthetic and immersion reasons. Sure, they’re not as good as real players but they do behave like traditional infantry. They PTO, provide reasonably intelligent suppressive fire, and add a layer of Star Wars immersive realism. They also provide distraction for real players to manipulate both offensively and defensively.

That being said...
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Keep them as its a easy way to get some kills to get heroes faster

If anything, that's a good reason not to keep AI. They shouldn't be farmed for easy BP.

There is also alot of people who might play this mode who suck and can't do as well as the top players who don't struggle to get kills, so having AI helps them get kills and BP

Why should we hold people's hand in a game that's already too easy? If I faced nothing but the AI, my KD would be so high that it would crash the servers. If the AI were the only opponents on Strike, I would manipulate things and go for an average of 1,000 kills per match.

AI might suck but its still nice having them there so the teams feel bigger. If dice aren't willing to use real players to make the teams bigger then I'm happy having the AI stay

The only way AI should stay in PvP is if their skill level is significantly increased
    I’d be fine with this too.