criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Europe Xbox One users BF1

Anyone in Europe playing anymore? Never get DLC content in the evenings and I need my BF1 Bespin fix. Been two months now since I last played that map. BF1 is dying :'(

Only get Walker Assault these days.

Replies

• Chico
    537 posts Member
    Yep, I am on some evenings in Europe. Would love to get into some DLC.
  • Chico
    537 posts Member
    Discovered this weekend that I can get DLC matches on the East US servers. Playing last night and tonight I have unlocked the Hutt Contracts for theTL-50 and adrenaline stim.
  • Chico wrote: »
    Discovered this weekend that I can get DLC matches on the East US servers. Playing last night and tonight I have unlocked the Hutt Contracts for theTL-50 and adrenaline stim.

I have tried them all over the weekend and no luck at all. Fed up of not being able to play DLC.
  • banner
    61 posts Member
    i find matches at the weekend and some through the week. i play a lot of death star. some people need to have more patience though! yesterday i was in a lobby there was 4 of us waiting patiently , other people would come on then go straight away because no game was happening! people need to give lobbies more time to fill up! i checked the recent players listing from when i was waiting in the lobby and in 10 mins 27 players had come and gone so we never got a game going! if they'd of just given it sometime we'd of had a full lobby!
  • Tigzee
    276 posts Member
    I'd like to get back into Death Star DLC if there were players
  • Tigzee
    276 posts Member
    Maybe if they could give us a diary system...where we can post times to meet for BF1 games??? Like turning up for a scheduled football game?? Maybe we as a community could create BF1 schedule on this forum??
  • Corndog75
    201 posts Member
    Tigzee wrote: »
    Maybe if they could give us a diary system...where we can post times to meet for BF1 games??? Like turning up for a scheduled football game?? Maybe we as a community could create BF1 schedule on this forum??

This is a good idea!
  • Havetn played Bespin in weeks now. No one playing, tried all times of day that I can but nope not one game. Only get outer rim games that is it. Game is now dead :'(
  • Played Outer Rim last night, the server was full!! First time in ages! I use Xbox One and I’m from UK so was using Europe servers aswell, I might try again later tonight but maybe on Bespin or Death Star.
  • Just read that Outer Rim is still quite active... I was clearly trying at the wrong times before.. oops.. that gives me little hope for being able to play the others..
  • Corndog75
    201 posts Member
    Played Outer Rim last night, the server was full!! First time in ages! I use Xbox One and I’m from UK so was using Europe servers aswell, I might try again later tonight but maybe on Bespin or Death Star.

I was on outer rim last night, good matches for a couple of hours. Played between 7.30 and 10pm UK time. Tried Bespin everyonce in a while but still no matches. Getting ridiculous now.
  • Goazon
    10 posts Member
    GT:Goazon hmu
  • Finally got two hours of gametime on bespin last night! So pleased to finally be able to play my favourite DLC again. Some really tight gaems, great players and just an amazing couple of hours. Loved it! Hoping for more now...