criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Arcade points what do They do?

EpicJedi73
8 posts Member
edited April 28
Hello
I an playing battlefront2 some MP some Arcade but what do these points do?
I can`t seem to find any info when i try Google it.
So can anyone hete enligten me about this?
Best whishes
EpicJ73

Replies

• Cadoth
    1137 posts Member
    They simply are the points that you get during the match but they really don’t have any effect on the game or on your stats
  • R2D277
    11 posts Member
    Do you mean battle points? You need a certain amount to use Heroes and reinforcements in your games. In Arcade if you're on default you need 3000 points to use a hero in Team Battle, but you if you're on 'Free for All' or playing Onslaught you can just choose them as much as you like.

In Multiplayer the amount per hero changes depending on which era maps you are playing.
  • Nothing
  • Ok so the battlepoints in arcade ddoes not Count for anything?
    Well that sucks kind of but i understand leveling up would be Quick and unfair.
    well thanks mate :)
  • R2D277 wrote: »
    Do you mean battle points? You need a certain amount to use Heroes and reinforcements in your games. In Arcade if you're on default you need 3000 points to use a hero in Team Battle, but you if you're on 'Free for All' or playing Onslaught you can just choose them as much as you like.

In Multiplayer the amount per hero changes depending on which era maps you are playing.

so there is no Quick level up strategy but to keep dying and gettin in again and so on?
    well i have some playing to do and get used to the Controls again been playing mostly on my Xbox One :)
    wait do you mean i can get to use a Hero straight of the bat in multiplayer if i play arcade on default?
  • No man no. He meant that if you get 3000 battlepoints or whatever the count is in arcade Team Battle mode you can use that hero in arcade scenario. Only way to use hero in multiplayer is to get correct amount of battlepoints in multiplayer matches.
  • In arcade you can set it up were as you can play hero from the jump. In multi-player online you have to earn points unless you play HvV online then you always play a hero.