criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Make changes to Obi-wan Kenobi and Darth Sideous! Also add mace windu!

AntonZu
6 posts Member
Kenobi is such a good character but he is lacking so much in 2 skills 1 alone very much. His all out push takes way to long to charge up has such a small rectangle box and if you even want to quickly tap it to activate it it will 85% ofthe time get stopped by the villians force or abilitys which makes it such a useless skill. at least with luke or yoda you can just tap it when you aim it and its either gonna land or wont. But with kenobi its utter trash at least get this one fixed. The other one is his defensive rush its a lame version of reys forward attack he moves same speed when useing this skill. And for someone who has done some good 360 spin moves like in the movie with anakin or darth maul im surprised he wouldnt get a ability that does some quick spin attack. Almost like something little and fancy like anakins lightsaber hit skill. I am pretty sure a lot of players would love to have his skills reworked just a bit on this. And darth sideous should really get a lightsaber if count dooku can use a lightsaber mixed with electricity so should the sith master! or make it to where you can use a version of him with a lightsaber off 1 character like maybe add a new star card for him that allows him to use a lightsaber duel version for 10-18 seconds and itll replace a electric card ability out of the many he has. And itll rise by 2 seconds in that order if he has a full epic card 18 seconds that he can hold onto a lightsaber. Even 12-20 if it could be longer. And another thing is im sure the community would love mace windu's arrival sometime. Please comment let me know how everyone feels about this!

Replies

• I feel like obi attacks are good and strong. Power ups could be better I guess. Mind trick improved by speed up and not lagging to do it but defensive rush does give immunity to blaster in front socthats a plus. However I agree that kenobi is a badass. He was the only one to stop Anakin so why not match him up
  • I believe that Obi-Wan could be reworked, not exactly sure if your way is correct or not, not really opinionated about it. About Palpatine getting lightsaber on the other hand, I am against that. I am fully aware that Palpatine was very skilled with a lightsaber, but I think he is more iconic for his force lightning. If they would add his lightsaber, I would prefer it to just be his melee instead of the electric shock thing he does, but I would not be too bothered if he never had a saber.
  • Odinnir
    72 posts Member
    Obi Wan's push should kill heavies when charged a bit.
  • Yeah just any little re-work on obi wan will help tons

• About Palpatine getting lightsaber on the other hand, I am against that. I am fully aware that Palpatine was very skilled with a lightsaber, but I think he is more iconic for his force lightning. If they would add his lightsaber, I would prefer it to just be his melee instead of the electric shock thing he does, but I would not be too bothered if he never had a saber.

I agree, I think it would be cool if when he did his dodge (the spinning thing) if he ignited a lightsaber and damaged (or even knocked down but that may be to OP) any opponents he hits through the dodge like what he did in Revenge of the Sith, then deactivates his lightsaber again, but I don't think he really needs a proper saber attack.
  • flinn0
    1 posts Member
    Wanted more characters total i.e. Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Savage Opress, IG88, Greedo, Thrawn, Dengar, Sun Fac or just Geonosian flying units, Cad bane, Jango Fett, Embo.
    Girls are under represented so add Asajj Ventress, Ahsoka Tano, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Aurra Sing and Zam Wesell. That's my wish list more heroes with different stats and powers.