criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

If Anakin is ruined next week i'm out

124Next

Replies

• Psy3d
    777 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

This is our line of thinking as well.

This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

Well if that's the case I *hope* you lot never look at Bossk's way. He's also the "I-Win button" on CS and GA....plus he's CHEAPER...so I can be him multiple times. He practically...for me...like Mario on shrooms...choke points = 20 kills average. But yes please do nerf Ani even more...I will only create whinge threads if you touch the dark side ;)

• The only thing wrong with anakin is his choke and how much damage it can take. And its even worse if there's a blaster hero with them.
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Soon a small green creature will be what you fear the most in this game, not Anakin

A large green creature was the most feared in the last game.. Green is mean

Until his health card is improved
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

For god sake how many times. Just rework or change HM and Retribution. The first step is admitting they were bad descisions. Heroic might needs to be changed to a frontal AOE and the "charge up" via soaking up damage needs to go. It interrupts the flow of gameplay when you HAVE to stop attacking just because Anakin is going nuclear

It could charge on its own in the animation but he should be vunerable to damage whilst charging it. This will make it situational and require some thinking and aiming.

As for Retribution imho id like it removed but since that is unlikely to fix it i suggest giving him a small pre animation to give players a slight chance to anticipate the move.
    Then of course reduce the range about 5 meteres and implenent the "abilitiy exhaustion" idea for after its usage!

Or uno change HM for a saber throw like i been saying since the start. Much nore creative ability and suits Anakin completely for obvious reasons.
  • bfloo
    15680 posts Member
    Franchaud wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol

Are you talking about this scene?

It doesn't show anyone blasting anakin and him just absorbing all those blasters and explosions to turn into a force bomb. It shows him using the force to force push, choke, and pull.....which is more what retribution is doing. I'm fine with the animation of retribution just not how often it can be spammed.

As for heroic might though......NO......there isn't any basis in Star Wars for Force absorbing explosions and lasers to turn into a force bomb.

Actually. 50 second mark

so basically you want the game to turn into a cartoon. how about 'whack' and 'pow' pop ups everytime you hit.

TCW is the best thing star wars & has been for the past 10 years so sure. Also count Dooku, Obi-Wan, Maul, Anakin, & the clones are voiced by cartoons actors soooooo. Even the battle of kamino is from the clone wars. Nice troll though

I'd say Rogue One was the best thing over the last 10 years.

TCW could be great at times, but when it was bad it was terrible.

i'd prefer the asian bad^$$ duo over ahsoka and cad bane.

As would many of us.

mtioysaokx6n.png
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• lalo558
    10 posts Member
    lalo558 wrote: »
    I've been two weeks since I played this game again, I'm taking the platinum pending games

: D

and I do not miss this game.

'i am wondering, why are you here'.

just to know if they already fixed the game ... but I see that no.

LOL
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

It is your line of thinking from 1 month because when you release him he was so strong and so broken. Anyway i remember to you that Vader is the chosen one too and actually he need some love especially in big modes vs infantry. Buff his force choke damage to 150 vs infantry, his focused rage at 150 damages as well and bring back his original health at 900.

make him immune to force choke ffs. he came up with that.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Why bury the chosen one. He should be a little stronger then the other heroes.

People like you are the reason this game sucks

6zrd0vknkynf.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • KresusFIN
    2725 posts Member

Well if that's the case I *hope* you lot never look at Bossk's way. He's also the "I-Win button" on CS and GA....plus he's CHEAPER...so I can be him multiple times. He practically...for me...like Mario on shrooms...choke points = 20 kills average. But yes please do nerf Ani even more...I will only create whinge threads if you touch the dark side ;)

He would be. If Finn and Rey didn't exist as direct counters to him.

Big Deal laughs at Dioxis. Insight reveals him when he's approaching and when he throws it.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • ID_8615
    787 posts Member
    At least you can play. All day, XBox could NOT connect -- "Oops theres been an error, code 2593" -- to any game mode.

Whatever DICE did, they nerfed the h_|| out of the XBox player base.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    He wasn't ruined. At all. The only remotely annoying change was the nerfing of his 1k HP, other than that not much fundamentally changed. All in all the nerf herders failed and since the third time is always the charm good luck on getting another one through. Where he's been at is his intended power level.

Time to buff the other Heroes up so they can compete.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif