criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Troupers Nerfed - Too many cheaters - Hero only game now

Done - Hero only game now - heavy cant kill a single thing with sentry - and lv2 players handing it to me with one shot.

Replies

• jonci
    998 posts Member
    not going to stop you getting killed by one shot dude, some one was doing it in HVV the other day so we all quit to new lobby even their own team were miffed at them.
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    Is that Bosskk still glitching one shots?
  • hosco33
    209 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Yesterday I had a couple of pleasant fair matches [again, as in old ages] in CS and Combat.

Then, next match was ugly again, I became the noob the game treats me often as by hitting 6 times a guy on the head who one-shoot killed me with a smile; then I smashed a rocket straight to the head of a Wookie, again, replied back with a one-shoot kill.

Just switched XBox off and continued watching Our Planet, in Netflix, whose images are so cool that hypnotize me.
  • I've been playing this game since launch. And I played it nearly every day. And I have only seen a few hackers in the game. In the last Battlefront were way more hacker. So I dont understand why you say there are to many cheaters. And the hackers that I found played hero modes, not ga or cs.
  • StarLillie
    2 posts Member
    edited May 14
    I play the game nearly every day, love it!
    GA specifically.
    But for some reason past the couple days have really bothered me... a lot. I’ve never rage quit or gotten bent over it, two things that stood out immensely...
    First, soldiers and their damn bubble shields. Don’t get me wrong it’s my favourite class to play, but omg stop putting the bubble right in the entrance line of fire. It enables the enemy to advance and disables/blocks your team from preventing it! Since we are shooting and dropping nades on.the.bubble. I’ve seen this a TON past couple days.

Second, and idk for sure if it happened to be a particular player, as Luke, camping spawn points. This happened in every GA match I played yesterday, and it’s annoying af. He also seemed virtually un-killable.
    I noticed it both on opposing and same team and it really bothered me. Like congrats we won.. but it felt pretty dirty.
    Other than that I haven’t seen much that is too bothersome
    I realize this isn’t the same thing OP posted the main connection was I understand how you’d connect “hacking or cheating” as the problem, but it may be other factors
    Post edited by StarLillie on
  • Shinbuster wrote: »
    I've been playing this game since launch. And I played it nearly every day. And I have only seen a few hackers in the game. In the last Battlefront were way more hacker. So I dont understand why you say there are to many cheaters. And the hackers that I found played hero modes, not ga or cs.

-Signed your friendly neighborhood hacker
  • Daijooky
    47 posts Member
    I'm just trying to figure out how there was an Obi-Wan, in my Jakku match, when the highest scorer on their team only had around 1500 and there was no hero discount. We literally had enough time to get to thw landing pad and I get killed by his all out push. Major glitch or somebody is a cheatin' somehow.
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • I play on PS4, so I can't relate.
    Check these posts out: