criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Community Transmission — Heroes vs Villains Changes

1356

Replies

  • Everyone complaining about the rework has obviously never had a ruined HvV match because someone on their team...

    1) Have grown tired of the match for whatever reason and decided to end the match for everyone

    2) Are friends with someone on the other team and just keep feeding themselves or jumping off ledges to give the other team the victory

    3) Stand there using all their emotes, not paying attention to people from the other team closing in

    4) Stand there slashing/shooting at their feet

    5) Running around in small circles, usually just waiting for the other team to show up

    (AKA 'That guy')

    Those things happen to me, either one or more, literally every other match every day. If it has happened to you then you understand the pain. If you haven't had that happen to you, guess what, this is what happens unfortunately to a lot of people. If you've had this happen to you and you still think the rework is a mistake ; Then you are a part of the problem.

    The dev team has already come out and said that they don't like doing the annual-list of what's coming to the game and only will do 3-months - so they can adapt as needed.

    Adapt as needed, as in, if things go haywire we can revert/fix things. So just let this rework happen, deal with it for a bit and either
    A) Enjoy it
    B) Play another game mode
    C) Play another game

    If the community at large finds the rework was a massively mistake it'll get changed again or changed back to the original. It's fine. If the community at large likes the rework it'll stay. You folks are acting like SWBF2 Devs broke into your home and shot the dog.

    A decent post... But it has nothing to do with the ruleset change.

    “That guy”, is a “That guy” problem, not a ruleset problem. “That guy” will still be playing TDM and will still be “That guy” doing “That guy” stuff. TDM won’t change “That guy” and his toxic “That guy” behavior in the slightest.

    It has everything to do with the ruleset change. Instead of 'That guy' just throwing away the match and screwing over the entire team, their death is less important.

    Yeah but that’ll be irrelevant to toxic players like that. They’re going to find new ways to be shmucks and it won’t matter what the rules are.

    You cannot govern poor gamesmanship with a ruleset.

    No one ever said anything about govern. I'm saying it'll have less of an impact on the match itself.

    If at the end of the day you can't agree with that then not only have you never experienced the problem of toxic players in HvV but you can't seem to tell that there will be any difference at all and I guess you'll just never play the game mode and the loss is yours and no one else's. Enjoy your day.

    Less impact? Maybe... we’ll see. When every life counts there’s an argument that it’ll be more impacting.

    I have experienced toxic players, but it’s rare. Just my experience.

    I’m looking forward to next week and excited about this change.

    Just a discussion here.
  • Carl
    14 posts Member
    Nothing really new from what we already knew, even if these changes are welcome. 25 elims to win the match seems way too low from my point of view.

    If that ends up being the case, we'll increase it.

    Most HvV matches I've been in have most players having 10+ kills by themselves, and the matches already go by pretty quick. That's going to be even faster with this update.

    My main concern is that historically fixes or modifications like kill count don't get implemented until the end of the month, or at least a few weeks after the fact. Most other games I've played are able to implement hotfixes within days of decided to have such a fix. Even games that exist on multiple systems.
  • Billkwando
    1926 posts Member
    edited May 15
    If at the end of the day you can't agree with that then not only have you never experienced the problem of toxic players in HvV but you can't seem to tell that there will be any difference at all and I guess you'll just never play the game mode and the loss is yours and no one else's. Enjoy your day.

    Lately this forum is flooded by people to whom logic is toxic, and only know how to debate by saying "If you don't agree with my point of view then you are obviously a [insert insult and/or baseless assumption here]"

    This needs to stop. Making assumptions that everyone who doesn't agree with you is evil/clueless/a liar is the wrong path to be on, both on the internet, and in life.

    Billkwando wrote: »
    Everyone complaining about the rework has obviously never had a ruined HvV match because someone on their team...

    1) Have grown tired of the match for whatever reason and decided to end the match for everyone

    2) Are friends with someone on the other team and just keep feeding themselves or jumping off ledges to give the other team the victory

    3) Stand there using all their emotes, not paying attention to people from the other team closing in

    4) Stand there slashing/shooting at their feet

    5) Running around in small circles, usually just waiting for the other team to show up

    (AKA 'That guy')

    Those things happen to me, either one or more, literally every other match every day. If it has happened to you then you understand the pain. If you haven't had that happen to you, guess what, this is what happens unfortunately to a lot of people. If you've had this happen to you and you still think the rework is a mistake ; Then you are a part of the problem.

    The dev team has already come out and said that they don't like doing the annual-list of what's coming to the game and only will do 3-months - so they can adapt as needed.

    Adapt as needed, as in, if things go haywire we can revert/fix things. So just let this rework happen, deal with it for a bit and either
    A) Enjoy it
    B) Play another game mode
    C) Play another game

    If the community at large finds the rework was a massively mistake it'll get changed again or changed back to the original. It's fine. If the community at large likes the rework it'll stay. You folks are acting like SWBF2 Devs broke into your home and shot the dog.

    A decent post... But it has nothing to do with the ruleset change.

    “That guy”, is a “That guy” problem, not a ruleset problem. “That guy” will still be playing TDM and will still be “That guy” doing “That guy” stuff. TDM won’t change “That guy” and his toxic “That guy” behavior in the slightest.

    It has everything to do with the ruleset change. Instead of 'That guy' just throwing away the match and screwing over the entire team, their death is less important.

    Are you high, bruh?

    Before, "That guy" could only throw the match when he was target, now he cam bring it crashing to an end inside of 2 minutes of continuous suiciding.

    How am I high when you clearly can't tell the difference between the rework changes and I guess you'll just never play the game mode again. Have a good day.

    That sentence literally makes no sense, but yes, you have a good day too.

    What I was saying was simple and inarguable. With HvV as it currently is, your toxic teammate can jump off the map all day, and it only affects your team when he's the target. Now, every time he jumps off the map, as fast as he can respawn, that's a ticket.

    There's really nothing to argue with here. That's just the facts.

    As DV said, I encounter very few (if any) toxic players, at least in the past few months anyway (haven't see wall glitching since Yavvvin 4 was fixed), but since so many of you claim to be a magnet for horrible people, then I imagine that luck will continue to follow you into the mode. And make no mistake, it is a new mode, however the powers that be want to spin it.









    words words words post police go away
    Post edited by Billkwando on
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Cue a hundred people already writing this off before the update even comes out. 25 does sound like too little, but can we at leas wait until after the mode gets changed before everyone starts complaining about it again?
  • rollind24
    5836 posts Member
    IcedFreon wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »
    Look @RogueZeroRendar, you disliked the idea of 7 kills = 1 target because it capped the kills at 70. This caps them at 25.

    I guessed it would be 20. It's less horrible then that. Anyway, HvV is dead, this mode will be boring as hell, they'll change the number of eliminations needed every 2 patches, so it'll be a constant changing mess. The last system allowed for quick matches, and epic matches. Now they'll all sit in a narrower window, not anywhere fast, nor anywhere long old HvV matches could last.

    There must be a natural, in sync way for matches to be longer so they can be more epic. Failing that makes the mode bland and boring. Premades will wreak havoc even easier. I don't think this wise considering the public that plays this mode.

    HvV is dead? Uh no. I play it daily

    Read: It will be dead because of this update. Sorry if it seemed confusing. I know it isn't dead, it has never been, after Galactic Assault it's the easiest mode to find a lobby to play in.

    But when the mode gets updated, it'll die. The hype will make it show signs of successfulness at first, until people realise it's boring as hell, and a very bland mode. Solved issues will come back, old issues will get more annoying, and new issues will arise. But without that capability of making interesting epic matches like the old system allowed, people will tire of the mode.

    Just as people tired of Extraction, because it has only 2 maps.

    One thing that will turn upside down is the way unbalanced teams fare against each other: With the target system, a 1v4 would end really fast, as that 1 would always be target, and everytime he died, a point would be lost. Now the opposite will happen, as with only 1 enemy, getting an amount of kills will become slower, making unbalanced matches painfully longer.

    Ha similar to how I love being on a team short of players in Blast, my short handed team has a target rich environment to add points but the other team has less options.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • 10 vs 10 would be a cataclysmic event. Should be added later in 2020 😎
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    So. Now rampant respawners will be the issue instead of runners. Lol great. Unless the implement something that makes you unable to respawn when in combat

    Hmmmmmmm.....
  • 25 is way too low, the best thing to me about HvV is the killstreaks and long duels I can get into. The cap should be like 40-50 I mean, if they make capital supremacy games take hours to finish why can’t HvV do the same. I’m also seeing some people talking about adding more players and I’m all for it. The maps are already decent sized if you wanted you could expand them or keep em the same and just add an extra hero/villain... or three.
  • Daijooky
    60 posts Member
    I wasn't for removing the target, this'll just increase the roving murder squads. And 25 is definitely too low as I've seen (and had personally) players with over 20 kills. Might have been better to keep the target system but have it that four non-target kills adds a point back to your teams tally. But not so that you could bring the total back up to max but rather so it can forestall the loss. Would help keep those players that like to wander off from doing so and (hopefully) get people using that evil T word, tactics. But Only time will tell how good or bad this new set up will be.
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • Daijooky
    60 posts Member
    skincarver wrote: »
    Here’s something new:

    Infantry only game mode

    Oh I've suggested that, all I got was "go play strike/blast". They missed the point, 20 v 20 with no heroes...it would be epic but alas no. Murder squads ftw. ::Sigh::
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Everyone complaining about the rework has obviously never had a ruined HvV match because someone on their team...

    1) Have grown tired of the match for whatever reason and decided to end the match for everyone

    2) Are friends with someone on the other team and just keep feeding themselves or jumping off ledges to give the other team the victory

    3) Stand there using all their emotes, not paying attention to people from the other team closing in

    4) Stand there slashing/shooting at their feet

    5) Running around in small circles, usually just waiting for the other team to show up

    (AKA 'That guy')

    Those things happen to me, either one or more, literally every other match every day. If it has happened to you then you understand the pain. If you haven't had that happen to you, guess what, this is what happens unfortunately to a lot of people. If you've had this happen to you and you still think the rework is a mistake ; Then you are a part of the problem.

    The dev team has already come out and said that they don't like doing the annual-list of what's coming to the game and only will do 3-months - so they can adapt as needed.

    Adapt as needed, as in, if things go haywire we can revert/fix things. So just let this rework happen, deal with it for a bit and either
    A) Enjoy it
    B) Play another game mode
    C) Play another game

    If the community at large finds the rework was a massively mistake it'll get changed again or changed back to the original. It's fine. If the community at large likes the rework it'll stay. You folks are acting like SWBF2 Devs broke into your home and shot the dog.

    A decent post... But it has nothing to do with the ruleset change.

    “That guy”, is a “That guy” problem, not a ruleset problem. “That guy” will still be playing TDM and will still be “That guy” doing “That guy” stuff. TDM won’t change “That guy” and his toxic “That guy” behavior in the slightest.

    It has everything to do with the ruleset change. Instead of 'That guy' just throwing away the match and screwing over the entire team, their death is less important.

    Less important? Instead of being important approximately every 4th round, their death will count ALL the time. They could keep running out of bounds or jumping of ledges as soon as they respawn, and you will lose in just a couple of minutes. That sounds like a death that is way more important than it is now.

    And they have to make all deaths count as a point for the other team, if they didn't, then people would just jump off a ledge or respawn to avoid the other team getting a point, when they were low on health.
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be funny if the reworked HvV shows up and everyone on your team has shield icons over their head, and everyone on the enemy team has target icons over them?

    Please don't give them any ideas.
  • Azza2404
    8 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Tbh, I will not miss the target system, but I think higher than 25 would be good. maybe keep the target system in its own game mode f or those who enjoy it (Maybe call it Hero Target/Contract/Bounty? Idk lol)0 and make a separate one, like Hero Assault in the og battlefront 2. That worked well because it was 12 v 12 (or something like that) and first to 180 points wins. I'm not saying to make a separate game mode exactly like that, but maybe make the score to win higher, like 50 or 100, and maybe even make it 5v5. If the heroes and villains can be balanced out so there isn't constantly one team dominating, I think I'd be a great game mode, then for finishing touches, add some duel of fates, yub nub, cantina band in the background and you have a pretty fun gamemode.

    Also get rid of that annoying droid narrator, I think the two pod racing commentators from TPM would be great! Haha or maybe even Dexter...?
  • Are all other modes forgotten about. CS sucks while great modes like extraction are released with only 2 maps and not 1 dropped since its release.
  • The best form of HvV was 4 heroes and 4 troopers per team.
  • Billkwando
    1926 posts Member
    brienj wrote: »
    Everyone complaining about the rework has obviously never had a ruined HvV match because someone on their team...

    1) Have grown tired of the match for whatever reason and decided to end the match for everyone

    2) Are friends with someone on the other team and just keep feeding themselves or jumping off ledges to give the other team the victory

    3) Stand there using all their emotes, not paying attention to people from the other team closing in

    4) Stand there slashing/shooting at their feet

    5) Running around in small circles, usually just waiting for the other team to show up

    (AKA 'That guy')

    Those things happen to me, either one or more, literally every other match every day. If it has happened to you then you understand the pain. If you haven't had that happen to you, guess what, this is what happens unfortunately to a lot of people. If you've had this happen to you and you still think the rework is a mistake ; Then you are a part of the problem.

    The dev team has already come out and said that they don't like doing the annual-list of what's coming to the game and only will do 3-months - so they can adapt as needed.

    Adapt as needed, as in, if things go haywire we can revert/fix things. So just let this rework happen, deal with it for a bit and either
    A) Enjoy it
    B) Play another game mode
    C) Play another game

    If the community at large finds the rework was a massively mistake it'll get changed again or changed back to the original. It's fine. If the community at large likes the rework it'll stay. You folks are acting like SWBF2 Devs broke into your home and shot the dog.

    A decent post... But it has nothing to do with the ruleset change.

    “That guy”, is a “That guy” problem, not a ruleset problem. “That guy” will still be playing TDM and will still be “That guy” doing “That guy” stuff. TDM won’t change “That guy” and his toxic “That guy” behavior in the slightest.

    It has everything to do with the ruleset change. Instead of 'That guy' just throwing away the match and screwing over the entire team, their death is less important.

    Less important? Instead of being important approximately every 4th round, their death will count ALL the time. They could keep running out of bounds or jumping of ledges as soon as they respawn, and you will lose in just a couple of minutes. That sounds like a death that is way more important than it is now.

    And they have to make all deaths count as a point for the other team, if they didn't, then people would just jump off a ledge or respawn to avoid the other team getting a point, when they were low on health.

    Maybe two of us explaining it will get the message across this time. ;)
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Groge511
    36 posts Member
    This is great! Much better than constantly getting attacked by an entire team with no chance of fighting back or escaping
  • How bout can we get a HvV mustafar level 🤔 would love to experience having the high ground.

    Follow me on IG: @PriceRaymon
  • Tano96
    2 posts Member
    Aggiungete piu pianeti alla guerra dei cloni in assalto galattico e supremazia assoluta rylot crhistopsys i droidideka a migliorare il gioco conto su di voi 👍
  • bfloo
    15714 posts Member
    Cue a hundred people already writing this off before the update even comes out. 25 does sound like too little, but can we at leas wait until after the mode gets changed before everyone starts complaining about it again?

    You must be new around here...
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Gunn8ge
    11 posts Member
    I write this from the perspective of someone who mostly plays with random players. How can blaster heros stand their ground against light saber heros in a pure TDM mode? If you have a target system you could try and protect the target as blaster hero. If you play with non friends, they sometime recognize it and you can do something usefull and have an even chance. But most of the time light saber heros just run off and suddenly you are alone while 2 enemies come around the corner. But at least you can try to team up a bit. That beeing sad, i can not imagine how to get a good gaming experience as a blaster hero in a hero TDM? Guess time will tell.

  • OcDoc
    1854 posts Member
    Gunn8ge wrote: »
    I write this from the perspective of someone who mostly plays with random players. How can blaster heros stand their ground against light saber heros in a pure TDM mode? If you have a target system you could try and protect the target as blaster hero. If you play with non friends, they sometime recognize it and you can do something usefull and have an even chance. But most of the time light saber heros just run off and suddenly you are alone while 2 enemies come around the corner. But at least you can try to team up a bit. That beeing sad, i can not imagine how to get a good gaming experience as a blaster hero in a hero TDM? Guess time will tell.

    You can camp in an advantageous spot or you can see if someone else will stay close to you with running headfirst to their death.

    My guess is most people trying to level up blaster heroes will camp in areas of the map that gives them a chance and just wait for someone to get close.

    One caveat... If you are a very good player, you can wreck with any hero so those comments are for the typical player.

  • SYchael
    51 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    I was hoping for maybe 6v6, or some sort of objective.

    But looking forward to it, regardless.

    Thanks for all your ongoing efforts!

    What would be even better is merging the Hero Modes, so the lobby could just start whether it a 1v1 or a 6v6 (4v4)! That way not as many game modes and it gives you the variance of experiences!
  • SYchael
    51 posts Member
    FrEaK98DK wrote: »
    1v1 soon???? :open_mouth:


    You can in Hero Showdown in 2 people dropout! It would be cool as I mentioned in a another post if they merged the 2 modes so it could be anywhere from a 1v1 if only that many players are in the lobby up to 8v8 or however many could play. They could adjust the amount of kills you need timsed based on how many players are active in the lobby.
  • How about All vs All? (100 team kills to win)
    How about Blaster Heroes vs Blaster Villains? (50 kills to win)
    How about Saber Heroes vs Saber/Force villains? (50 kills to win)
  • OcDoc
    1854 posts Member
    mkfuller wrote: »
    How about All vs All? (100 team kills to win)
    How about Blaster Heroes vs Blaster Villains? (50 kills to win)
    How about Saber Heroes vs Saber/Force villains? (50 kills to win)

    So here is the interesting thing...

    6v6 would likely be a little better for Hero Blast but it still wouldn’t be exciting enough to fill lobbies effectively in 3 months.

    But all vs all might very well be exciting enough to retain enough players to fill lobbies.

    Sometimes you have to do what doesn’t make sense to get the outcome you desire. All v All might be worth a shot.

    Last thing to say... only problem with all v all is that it takes away the paper rock scissors aspect of the game’s hero design. We have lost a little of that lately with the Maul and Yoda changes but we currently still do have some of that strategic element. All v all might be chaotic fun but it actually eliminates some potential strategy. But who really cares since this Hero Blast thing is gonna be so basic on strategy anyway, right?

  • A4matus
    28 posts Member
    Idea for new HVV mode. Point limit to 50 or 75. Keep target system. Every kill = 1 point. Target kill = 3 or 5 points.

    I feel like regular TDM will be more spam than strategy. The idea of an objective based HVV is nice. This will discourage marathon runner toxic gameplay. Leaving your team to 3v4 will make it easy for opposing team to rack up points.
  • A4matus
    28 posts Member
    This feels like a big mistake to me, this takes away every bit of team work and just promotes playing for kills. There is no reason to play together, now the goal is "how many kills can I get?". Having to balance attacking and defending the targets made this game great, the feeling when you rush the enemy and barely kill their target before they got yours was an amazing feeling, and its one you're taking away. Why cant we have 2 HvV modes(yes I know its technically 3) A target mode and a team deathmatch. I can see nothing but issues with this plan, and I myself have never heard anyone express that they want it to become a death match,and I talk to a lot of people. A good team will now annihilate the enemy team with little way for them to fight back. All it will take is a few moderately good players and a 4 star ani to wipe the floor with the opposition. At least with the target system you could run and try to flank them, now its nothing but a killing match. This game mode was special, and now you've made it nothing more than a game where the highly skilled prey on the inexperienced. I cannot believe you've done this.

    (side note, before you attack me, I am not writing this because I wouldn't do well, I am a very good Fett player and could excel in a game mode like this, I just think it will take the fun out of it. To the contrary when I started playing HvV I thought it would be great to have a game mode like this, but why cant we have both?)

    100% agree, check out my reply for an idea for a new mode
  • A4matus
    28 posts Member
    IcedFreon wrote: »
    Guess what. If you respawn before you die I bet it won't count against your team

    They'll probably remove the ability to respawn and then when you get in those stuck glitches you'll just have to quit out from the game.
  • I would love a 10v10, first to 200 Heroes vs Villains. All heroes and villains in the game together, with no damn troopers or vehicles to worry about.

    Or instead of TD, maybe another game mode, but I want all 20 heroes on the action at the same time; pure carnage, insanity and fun.

    Please do it!! Consider it a custom Heroes vs Villains that can exist besides the normal one, I guarantee you people will play the custom one more than the normal one.
  • I just now saw this 25 kills in HvV is definetly to low make it 50 please games that do 4-6 team deathmatches have it set to 50 points so it just makes sense to put it at 50 for the reason other games do it lol.
  • I cannot wait thank you DICE for always being on top of community requests. I know some of us are just complaining spoiled brats but most of us appreciate all you are doing for us! Keep up the good work.
  • Unwarycoin
    5989 posts Member
    This game isn’t worth playing anymore.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5989 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    This game isn’t worth playing anymore.

    I’ve calmed down, but every major community suggested change, has only ruined the game for me, so if this is the future of the game, then I have better uses of my time.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Well, that's a welcome change. I recall playing a game for 30 minutes before all 10 "marked" heroes were killed. Just went on and on...
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • Unwarycoin
    5989 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    This game isn’t worth playing anymore.

    I’ve calmed down, but every major community suggested change, has only ruined the game for me, so if this is the future of the game, then I have better uses of my time.

    One too many commas.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • For CS do Fondor
  • Good job on this one
  • Wigclyne
    38 posts Member
    No rework will bring me back. Why play HvV on maps that were boring a year ago. A few new maps to play the rework on I might have come back and played it but with the dribble of content received every month it will probably be a year before a new map is playable on HvV, if any!
  • I feel like this mode might be even worse than HvV.
    Check these posts out:
  • Gamers: we don't want HVV target system

    DICE: ok we remove target system

    Gamers be: why did you remove target system we want target system you don't listen to us
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    Guess what. If you respawn before you die I bet it won't count against your team
    But again, there will be plenty of people who don't do that, and those people will make it anticlimatic to do that sort of thing cause they'll die and you'll still lose points.

    Besides, I don't know when it happened but they made it so that you can get credit for when someone dies by falling, if they died that way very close to when you last caused serious damage to them. So odds are they can make it so you get credit for a respawn death if the person respawns in the middle of getting damaged. Which alone would eliminate MOST of the respawns being a problem.

    Or worst case scenario they could make it so respawn death deducts a point no matter what. Yeah it makes those moments where you have to respawn due to a glitch, costly. But those moments are far and few between and that fact would also punish people who use map glitches to get outofbounds and whatnot.
    Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

    Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

    We are the Masters of the descended world!
  • Wigclyne
    38 posts Member
    edited May 22
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Gamers: we don't want HVV target system

    DICE: ok we remove target system

    Gamers be: why did you remove target system we want target system you don't listen to us

    Not exactly. It’s more like...

    Gamers: Can we get something better than this target system?

    DICE: Well, a group of them asked for Hero Blast so I guess that’s what everyone wants. Here you go guys, it’s what you asked for.

    Gamers: Nah man, TDM is boring, we just wanted something better than the current target system and if you can’t handle that than just leave it alone.

    DICE: No comment

    Even just by observing what people are saying here in this transmission's comments, you can clearly tell that they either literally have no idea what is REALLY bad about the Target system and literally just think it's the Runners, or they even outright are part of the problem like that one guy said.

    The main problem with the Target system isn't runners, that's only the 2nd worse problem with this mode. The main problem is in fact, Gangups and people ignoring good players and just running after the target ignoring everyone else. Literally 90% of the complaints tell you that the people complaining are in fact the trash players that KNOW this mode is going to screw them over as is rightfully DESERVED because they are those players who actually completely suck at this game and can only win by ganging up constantly, or on the villains side all 4 players pick coward characters and use coward team tactics, etc.

    I'm the kind of player that in terms of rank, always gets 1st. Give me vader and I'll probably also just straight up win the match single handedly as long as the enemy team isn't doin gangups. I literally ONLY lose and fail to get 1st, because either the team just starts out tryhard trashing, or they get salty either mid game or because they remember me from before. I literally have 2 dudes messaging me every day over and over because I trashed them hard and teabagged them constantly as is rightfully deserved because I'm just that damn good, but then they and the other 2 people on their team just started 4v1ing my whole team. So despite the fact that they are complete garbage at this game, they just keep saying "You lost" over and over because they cheated and forced the team win with literally 0 skill at all.

    As soon as I heard about this rework, I literally screamed "HALLELUJAH" and have relished and counted down the days because I know that in this new mode. I will be literally UNSTOPPABLE. No longer will the salty losers be able to cheese trash their way to victory and then brag about being trash because I folded them so hard.

    Hallelujah, DICE. You are Gods among men, as will I be in this new mode.

    Look at me Im sooook good! PMSL!


    Edited quote to reflect change~Rtas



    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Unwarycoin
    5989 posts Member
    BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »
    Sounds pretty good, but I'm kind of sad to see the marked for elimination rule being removed from HvV. I rather enjoyed it. It added an additional layer of depth, too.

    It would've been nice if HvV was kept as is, and Hero Blast was implemented so we have both and everyone is happy.

    25 kills to win does seem pretty low. We'll see how it plays out, but I think the matches will end up finishing fairly quickly and DICE will have to increase the kill limit.

    Can't wait to see how Boba's adjustments work. The mid-air recovery sounds epic, but I'm really hoping he'll FINALLY be able to zoom. That, and all blaster wielding Heroes would FINALLY have the ability to perform both crouch and combat roll/dodge in all three portions of the game - Campaign, Multiplayer and Arcade.

    @EA_Charlemagne

    All of these points are great!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!