criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Since Anakin is 4000 in OT why Vader still 6000 in prequels maps?

Raphael
10 posts Member
I mean... He apeared in prequels as long as anakin in OT

Replies

• I don’t get the idea to have him included in OT especially considering all of the complaints of him being OP. He would reek less havoc if he was played less due to the increase in cost. Also it would make sense since Anakin doesn’t fight for the light side after episode 3.
  • Raphael
    10 posts Member
    I don’t get the idea to have him included in OT especially considering all of the complaints of him being OP. He would reek less havoc if he was played less due to the increase in cost. Also it would make sense since Anakin doesn’t fight for the light side after episode 3.

Agreed, so... We came to the conclusion that Ani should be in 6000 in OT?
  • 2k more bps translates into like 30 seconds more before you get spawn trapped. Don't be desperate.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    2k more bps translates into like 30 seconds more before you get spawn trapped. Don't be desperate.

Imo all heroes should be 6000 and 8000.
    What class do you get your hero with?
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    2k more bps translates into like 30 seconds more before you get spawn trapped. Don't be desperate.

No they shouldn't. Only Anakin legitimately has a stake at 8k, and if enough people keep crying not even then.

The class I play is irrelevant and varies, this is low-key just a segway for you to nerf something else.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »

No they shouldn't. Only Anakin legitimately has a stake at 8k, and if enough people keep crying not even then.

The class I play is irrelevant and varies, this is low-key just a segway for you to nerf something else.

I just thought perhaps if you play a certain cheesy class that I shall not name, then maybe if you actually tried earning your hero without cheese then maybe you would get one less often and you might actually care more about the small details like this.

Some maps have issues with getting past the first phase, which is where the 6000, and 8000 opinion comes in. If your good and keep your hero the whole match, why does it matter?