criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

PS4 Private DLC cargo matches

d0kRX
1407 posts Member
I'd like to play the cargo maps in the DLC and what better way than private matches? Here's the catch: I need at least 3 players interested and that can coordinate a good time.

One player is my partner and two other players for the opposing team!

Of course, if more players are interested that's ok, I just want to keep it even, and I would request avoiding the bactaguard combo.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    @MWB33 think you'd be interested?
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    I'd be game for that.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »
    I'd be game for that.

Great! Now we only need a couple more, or if we wanted full match, 4 more.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »
    I'd be game for that.

Great! Now we only need a couple more, or if we wanted full match, 4 more.

I guess I haven't counted clearly, 10 more players.
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    @mastery0ta - You're on PS4, correct? Would you be interested in joining us for this?
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    @Panchosilva would you and any of your friends be interested in this?
  • Spiito
    1846 posts Member
    It's too bad my mate and I are on Xbone.
    Good luck with your search.
    "A fair fight is where everyone loses."
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »
    It's too bad my mate and I are on Xbone.
    Good luck with your search.

Yes it would be great to have you if you were on PS4!
  • Hello everybody. It would be good if you can have a team of 5 so I can bring my team. Do you know anyone else? I have more friends but not sure if they will be interested in playing against my team but we can ask.
  • mastery0ta
    6089 posts Member
    @mastery0ta - You're on PS4, correct? Would you be interested in joining us for this?

Sure. I need to find my disc and reinstall
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Thought you were reinstalling a couple weeks ago? :D

Let us know what days/times might work so we can begin the tricky part....coordinating.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Hello everybody. It would be good if you can have a team of 5 so I can bring my team. Do you know anyone else? I have more friends but not sure if they will be interested in playing against my team but we can ask.
    Looks like we're close I'm sure we can find more.

Teams as they show now:

Team (insert name here)
    1. MWB
    2. Me
    3. Masteryota
    4. (Maybe my cousin Kevin)
    5. Empty spot
    6. Empty spot

Team (insert name here)
    1. Panchosilva
    2. Player 2
    3. Player 3
    4. Player 4
    5. Player 5
    6. Player 6
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Thought you were reinstalling a couple weeks ago? :D

Let us know what days/times might work so we can begin the tricky part....coordinating.

So times for me, after 8pm mountain standard time on Monday through Saturday.

My cousin Kevin would probably be after 1030pm mountain standard time. I still need to ask him if he's a go for this. He's a busy guy.
  • Seems like we are close to something. We can do it on Wednesdays and Sundays from 21:30 ET. If you are available any other day we can still do it but might require some notice.
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    Generally I'm available 5p - 8:30 central most weeknights...can go up till midnight pretty much whenever (just try to give the wife notice that I'm having a gaming night with friends online).

Weekends vary depending on plans.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Alright my cousin CreatorKevinFlyn is good for this, but his available time are basically what I said above, after 1030pm mst on most days (except he won't play everyday)
  • So, we have now a confirmed 4 vs 5, I take it? Just waiting on one more (or 2 more if we want 6 vs 6 teams) and then coordinate the best time for everyone.

PSN:panchosilva

• d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    So, we have now a confirmed 4 vs 5, I take it? Just waiting on one more (or 2 more if we want 6 vs 6 teams) and then coordinate the best time for everyone.

PSN:panchosilva

One more at least, or two more for for us and one more for you.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    @mastery0ta what's your available times?
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    I made a community so that we could invite lots of cargo players and set up private matches if you guys Are interested. It's called DLC Cargo Club SWBF 2015
  • mastery0ta
    6089 posts Member
    Usually play after midnight, east coast until 3 to 4 am. I'll join your group when i get back in country. May the force be with you
  • OK, we will try this Wednesday around 10 PM ET. See you there.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    OK, we will try this Wednesday around 10 PM ET. See you there.

Pancho I'll see who I can get this next time, and I think I'll be available as well this time.