criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

New hero skin ideas (read desc)

Ides for new hero skins that can be unlocked through challenges or credits/crystals
Han Solo and lando aren’t on this list because they already have a lot of skins
Leia, chewbacca, Rey, finn, yoda, iden, boba fett, bossk, phasma and kylo ren are not on this list because right now I’m sure most of us would prefer the skins recommended below

Light side
Luke skywalker - bespin outfit with blue light saber and real flesh hands, possibly Jedi training Luke
Obi wan kenobi - mandalorian skin from tcw but without the jet pack (obi wans skin from mandalore looked really cool image below) episode 1 obi wan and 2 obi wan with mullet
Anakin sandwalker - general skywalker skin, possibly Palawan skin from episode 2

Dark side
Darth Vader - damaged skin from Ashoka or starkiller, darth Vader before the Mustafar accident with blue lightsaber and yellow eyes
Emperor palps - it would be very cool to see him as the senate but cooler for him to actually wield dual lightsabers
Darth maul - shirtless or hooded (I would like robot legs but he didn’t his lightsaber got cut in half unless ea gives him the half)
General Grevious - caped or Battle damaged cape, completely white version with cape from the Cartoon Network show before revenge of the sith

us.v-rc6v15cj19rs.pngcdmbon9ig7pj.jpeg
o3tdhwyxjrsd.jpeg

Replies

• What about Farmboy Luke
  • vonVile
    339 posts Member
    Award Ceremony Luke
    X-Wing Pilot Luke
    Farm Boy Luke w/Blast Visor Helmet (to troll opposition) :)
    Old Luke

Old Obi-wan Kenobi

• vonVile
    X-wing pilot luke and farm boy like with blast visor helmet is a great idea
    As for old Luke and obi wan That would be very nice to have but I doubt EA will completely retexture those skins
    Along with old Luke all he did in TLJ was force project himself so EA won’t have a basis on what his new fighting style is and also people won’t be happy about a TLJ skin
  • (I would like robot legs but he didn’t his lightsaber got cut in half unless ea gives him the half)

If you watch the S7 trailer he has a double saber, I think Savage Oppress's? or the Crimson Dawn look from Solo or his rebels look has robot legs and double saber

• -Stormtrooper armored officers (red, white, grey, light blue shoulder pauldrons.
    -Xwing Luke, bespin luke, old man luke
    -old man han
    - battle damaged vader
    - ben kenobi
  • aaa5f
    80 posts Member
    Darth Vader with damage to his mask from Ahsoka and his fight with Obi-Wan on Mustafar both sound amazing, it is beyond me why EA have not added these to Battlefront II yet.
  • 5Jackofalltrades

Thanks for pointing that out never noticed it
  • Here’s some suggestions I would love to see:

Padawan Obi Wan/Anakin
    Endor/Bespin/Tatooine Luke
    Pre-deformation Palpatine
    Old Obi Wan << favourite

• vonVile wrote: »
    Award Ceremony Luke
    X-Wing Pilot Luke
    Farm Boy Luke w/Blast Visor Helmet (to troll opposition) :)
    Old Luke

Old Obi-wan Kenobi

I second all these. Especially the Ceremony Luke. That yellow jacket is fire lol.

I’d also like to see Jango as a skin for Boba, Senate Palps, rebels maul (it has robot legs and saner staff.) or alternatively, a maul that has a saberstaff, half of which is his one hand saber from TCW and the other half is the dark saber (he never made them a staff in canon, but it’d be a neat skin imo.)

Or hooded Maul (yoda has a hood. Why not Maul?)

Battle Damaged Vader, and the one from the old Comic where his suit is all white, and his Saber is blue again. (This one would take getting used to, but would be dope.)

Finn with his storm trooper armor (preferably with the bloody handprint.)

And uh... not really a skin, but could we get Mace Windu as a hero too? I need that “pimp juice” lightsaber, as Samuel LJ calls it in interviews. His skins could include: Jedi Robes (without the brown long robe.), Jedi Robes (with the brown long robe.) CW armor (he has like, guantlets like Kenobi’s General skin, but nothing else different.)

And my personal favorite Wounded, remember that seen where his hands get cut off, and his face is contorted in a death scream as Palps blasts him out the window? Yea make that a skin. One hand and all. Lol