criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Finn's 50% damage reduction is not balanced & never has been

2Next

Replies

  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    /Bow

    And now we wait for passive HoK. Can literally run all 3 Big Deal cards and the buff will stay up as long as there is something I get to shoot.

    I find he's a perfect fit for me. FPS isn't a genre I'm particularly good at, but if I pick Finn, I can contribute far more than I ever could hope to do with say, Lando, or a saber hero. (Except Rey. Wallhacks OP)
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I will say if they were to ever nerf his stats (or not) they need to actually start giving him assists/BP for both his buffs.

    I think a lot of the reason you don't see him despite his undeniable effectiveness; it's hard to top score with him.

    Like why do Rey and Officers get assist points but not Finn? What is the logic? Is it because he's black?

    Yoda doesn't either. And Rey should never get them.

    Green tumor shouldn't get assists until it actually becomes killable by literally anything else in the game again.

    Finn is squishy and has poor damage output. Rey is the weakest saber in the game. They should get assists.

    Haha, it's true he's become a bit of a mini hulk, soon to be op. It's even more of a problem since saber hero's like to override iden's stun regularly. Imo no hero should get assist points for non damage dealing abilities, it would promote more corner camping Rey play styles.

    In my opinion, no playable unit whatsoever should get credit for anything other that damage, kills, and objectives.

    Agree, but "good luck turret" would cry.
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I will say if they were to ever nerf his stats (or not) they need to actually start giving him assists/BP for both his buffs.

    I think a lot of the reason you don't see him despite his undeniable effectiveness; it's hard to top score with him.

    Like why do Rey and Officers get assist points but not Finn? What is the logic? Is it because he's black?

    Yoda doesn't either. And Rey should never get them.

    Green tumor shouldn't get assists until it actually becomes killable by literally anything else in the game again.

    Finn is squishy and has poor damage output. Rey is the weakest saber in the game. They should get assists.

    Haha, it's true he's become a bit of a mini hulk, soon to be op. It's even more of a problem since saber hero's like to override iden's stun regularly. Imo no hero should get assist points for non damage dealing abilities, it would promote more corner camping Rey play styles.

    Every Rey I see in GA is just hiding behind a wall using Insight over and over

    Exactly, skillfull well earned 1st place :D
  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I will say if they were to ever nerf his stats (or not) they need to actually start giving him assists/BP for both his buffs.

    I think a lot of the reason you don't see him despite his undeniable effectiveness; it's hard to top score with him.

    Like why do Rey and Officers get assist points but not Finn? What is the logic? Is it because he's black?

    Yoda doesn't either. And Rey should never get them.

    Green tumor shouldn't get assists until it actually becomes killable by literally anything else in the game again.

    Finn is squishy and has poor damage output. Rey is the weakest saber in the game. They should get assists.

    Haha, it's true he's become a bit of a mini hulk, soon to be op. It's even more of a problem since saber hero's like to override iden's stun regularly. Imo no hero should get assist points for non damage dealing abilities, it would promote more corner camping Rey play styles.

    In my opinion, no playable unit whatsoever should get credit for anything other that damage, kills, and objectives.

    Agree, but "good luck turret" would cry.
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I will say if they were to ever nerf his stats (or not) they need to actually start giving him assists/BP for both his buffs.

    I think a lot of the reason you don't see him despite his undeniable effectiveness; it's hard to top score with him.

    Like why do Rey and Officers get assist points but not Finn? What is the logic? Is it because he's black?

    Yoda doesn't either. And Rey should never get them.

    Green tumor shouldn't get assists until it actually becomes killable by literally anything else in the game again.

    Finn is squishy and has poor damage output. Rey is the weakest saber in the game. They should get assists.

    Haha, it's true he's become a bit of a mini hulk, soon to be op. It's even more of a problem since saber hero's like to override iden's stun regularly. Imo no hero should get assist points for non damage dealing abilities, it would promote more corner camping Rey play styles.

    Every Rey I see in GA is just hiding behind a wall using Insight over and over

    Exactly, skillfull well earned 1st place :D

    Hey now.. That's how I leveled Rey to 40.

    ....

    .......

    2 days after the progression system went live.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    I stumbled onto what Finn could do last summer. It was right after I’d leveled him up to 40 in HvV. I wanted to play him in GA since I was very practiced with him. Gave a hard look at his cards and then realized what I was looking at.

    Not impossible, but it would likely take the coordinates effort of a quality premade who understood what was happening. It’s ok for heroes to really shine in some circumstances. Finn doesn’t always shine, but it’s great when he does.
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I will say if they were to ever nerf his stats (or not) they need to actually start giving him assists/BP for both his buffs.

    I think a lot of the reason you don't see him despite his undeniable effectiveness; it's hard to top score with him.

    Like why do Rey and Officers get assist points but not Finn? What is the logic? Is it because he's black?

    Yoda doesn't either. And Rey should never get them.

    Green tumor shouldn't get assists until it actually becomes killable by literally anything else in the game again.

    Finn is squishy and has poor damage output. Rey is the weakest saber in the game. They should get assists.

    Haha, it's true he's become a bit of a mini hulk, soon to be op. It's even more of a problem since saber hero's like to override iden's stun regularly. Imo no hero should get assist points for non damage dealing abilities, it would promote more corner camping Rey play styles.

    Every Rey I see in GA is just hiding behind a wall using Insight over and over

    Cheese the team to victory & get cheap assist points
  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    I stumbled onto what Finn could do last summer. It was right after I’d leveled him up to 40 in HvV. I wanted to play him in GA since I was very practiced with him. Gave a hard look at his cards and then realized what I was looking at.

    Not impossible, but it would likely take the coordinates effort of a quality premade who understood what was happening. It’s ok for heroes to really shine in some circumstances. Finn doesn’t always shine, but it’s great when he does.

    It gets particularly funny when you DO have the whole premade there. Mvp's Anakin practically becomes an unkillable god, Lando's stuns fly out every 5 secs, or so it seems, and the last saber (Usually Luke) has ragdolls for days.

    And all I literally need to do is sit back, and occasionally hit someone in the face for 15% extra duration.

    The downside is, smart players know to go for the Finn first, and his regen is kinda trashy, so he ain't soaking much damage before permahealth goes bye bye.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    I stumbled onto what Finn could do last summer. It was right after I’d leveled him up to 40 in HvV. I wanted to play him in GA since I was very practiced with him. Gave a hard look at his cards and then realized what I was looking at.

    Not impossible, but it would likely take the coordinates effort of a quality premade who understood what was happening. It’s ok for heroes to really shine in some circumstances. Finn doesn’t always shine, but it’s great when he does.

    It gets particularly funny when you DO have the whole premade there. Mvp's Anakin practically becomes an unkillable god, Lando's stuns fly out every 5 secs, or so it seems, and the last saber (Usually Luke) has ragdolls for days.

    And all I literally need to do is sit back, and occasionally hit someone in the face for 15% extra duration.

    The downside is, smart players know to go for the Finn first, and his regen is kinda trashy, so he ain't soaking much damage before permahealth goes bye bye.
    Especially Iden mains, they will go for Finn then Lando lol
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    I stumbled onto what Finn could do last summer. It was right after I’d leveled him up to 40 in HvV. I wanted to play him in GA since I was very practiced with him. Gave a hard look at his cards and then realized what I was looking at.

    Not impossible, but it would likely take the coordinates effort of a quality premade who understood what was happening. It’s ok for heroes to really shine in some circumstances. Finn doesn’t always shine, but it’s great when he does.

    It gets particularly funny when you DO have the whole premade there. Mvp's Anakin practically becomes an unkillable god, Lando's stuns fly out every 5 secs, or so it seems, and the last saber (Usually Luke) has ragdolls for days.

    And all I literally need to do is sit back, and occasionally hit someone in the face for 15% extra duration.

    The downside is, smart players know to go for the Finn first, and his regen is kinda trashy, so he ain't soaking much damage before permahealth goes bye bye.

    That scenario is frightening. The opposition would have to be exceptional with rare coordination to even begin to try and compete. Too bad MM doesn’t let you find some high quality players to compete against and remain in the same lobby.

    We need private servers.
  • unit900000
    3573 posts Member
    the fact that people still dont realize how good Finn is in GA is kind of disturbing he is easily one of the top 3 heroes in GA only ones above him are Anakin and Yoda though some would say Finn is even better then Yoda sense Finns health buff is stronger but id say depending on the map and/or phase Finn can easily be better then Yoda.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000
    3573 posts Member
    whats funny to is I never use any big deal cards his deadeye is still good and stupidly slept on I use all 3 cards for them in both modes if you set yourself up in the right spot in GA the enemy team simply wont get through period they will get melted before they can even touch you let alone do anything to the objective honestly his health boost is just a bonus for me when I play him.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000
    3573 posts Member
    the only reason I can think Finn is slept on is because he tends to be good on only one phase for each map kashyyyk is a perfect example: P1 is to open someone can easily come up behind you or on the side of you and kill you. P2 is to closed in and you cant really gaurd both sides at once with deadeye if an enemy hero gets in or even just a commando droid or one of the B2s Finn can easily die Yoda and wookie friends are much more viable for P2. now we get to P3 this type of situation is were Finn shines unless your team is really incompetent enemy's shouldn't come up from behind and it shouldn't be easy for them to come up on you from the sides either that just leaves the front and its easy kills for a Finn with deadeye as its easy to see anyone that comes through sense its fairly open just sit back and have deadeye ready and melt anyone that trys to push.

    maps/phases Finn is good on in my experience:

    Kashyyyk P3: I normally go on the right side its closer to spawn and safer to camp at with deadeye ready to go

    Naboo P3: this is Finns heaven if you know what your doing the enemy team should never get in

    Hoth P3: if your team is competent you can go to the middle objective and keep the enemy at bay really well with deadeye especially the middle path towards the enemys spawn.

    Endor P3: if your team is competent enough to clear out the top area the enemy team simply isn't getting out of spawn once your up top

    there is some other maps I need to try him on but those are the best in my experience.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • NomiSunstrider
    3290 posts Member
    edited May 15
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    /Bow


    I find he's a perfect fit for me. FPS isn't a genre I'm particularly good at, but if I pick Finn, I can contribute far more than I ever could hope to do with say, Lando, or a saber hero. (Except Rey. Wallhacks OP)

    At least until Kylo pulls and freezes your Finn.

    In team support Yoda and Rey are still better because they can block everything, and Finn is vurnerable to almost everything the dark side has. He can be frozen, choked, pulled, stunned, you pick.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • MC_XIX
    2093 posts Member
    Well to be fair, in one topic of yours you say Boba's rockets are OP because they deal high damage, but now you're saying that the hard counter to rocket barrage, Finn's damage reduction, is also OP...hmmm...
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    /Bow


    I find he's a perfect fit for me. FPS isn't a genre I'm particularly good at, but if I pick Finn, I can contribute far more than I ever could hope to do with say, Lando, or a saber hero. (Except Rey. Wallhacks OP)

    At least until Kylo pulls and freezes your Finn.

    In team support Yoda and Rey are still better because they can block everything, and Finn is vurnerable to almost everything the dark side has. He can be frozen, choked, pulled, stunned, you pick.

    Right. Finn can be very effective, but he is not OP.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    Well to be fair, in one topic of yours you say Boba's rockets are OP because they deal high damage, but now you're saying that the hard counter to rocket barrage, Finn's damage reduction, is also OP...hmmm...

    Hard counter??? Finn himself still gets wrecked by rocket barrage & you don't play GA much huh? Finns big deal is extremely overpowered in that game mode & I said reduce the damage reduction for troopers 😞
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    /Bow


    I find he's a perfect fit for me. FPS isn't a genre I'm particularly good at, but if I pick Finn, I can contribute far more than I ever could hope to do with say, Lando, or a saber hero. (Except Rey. Wallhacks OP)

    At least until Kylo pulls and freezes your Finn.

    In team support Yoda and Rey are still better because they can block everything, and Finn is vurnerable to almost everything the dark side has. He can be frozen, choked, pulled, stunned, you pick.

    Right. Finn can be very effective, but he is not OP.

    A wookie with 50% damage reduction is op.
  • The only reason why not a lot of people don’t think so highly of Finn is because most Finns don’t use the 40% cool down reduction and 40% increased radius cards for Big Deal. Those are some of the best cards in the game. A lot of players choose to use the 25% increased radius of Deadeye and other Deadeye cards even though they are honestly not a game changer. If only sabermashers and other heroes would stick with Finn.
  • The only reason why not a lot of people don’t think so highly of Finn is because most Finns don’t use the 40% cool down reduction and 40% increased radius cards for Big Deal. Those are some of the best cards in the game. A lot of players choose to use the 25% increased radius of Deadeye and other Deadeye cards even though they are honestly not a game changer. If only sabermashers and other heroes would stick with Finn.

    Bingo!!!!!
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4245 posts Member
    edited May 15
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    /Bow


    I find he's a perfect fit for me. FPS isn't a genre I'm particularly good at, but if I pick Finn, I can contribute far more than I ever could hope to do with say, Lando, or a saber hero. (Except Rey. Wallhacks OP)

    At least until Kylo pulls and freezes your Finn.

    In team support Yoda and Rey are still better because they can block everything, and Finn is vurnerable to almost everything the dark side has. He can be frozen, choked, pulled, stunned, you pick.

    Right. Finn can be very effective, but he is not OP.

    A wookie with 50% damage reduction is op.

    Maybe, but it’s a temporary buff. Look, you make some good points but there’s no real solution. When you carry your logic further you find the same thing every time. The game design itself is fundamentally flawed with the way they implemented tiered units.

    If one of your suggested tweaks are made, guess what happens next. That one unit may get a little balance, but that balance then exposes another one’s imbalance. So it continues on and on. Of all the things that need addressing, I just don’t see Finn as a priority. His OP status really only exists in GA, and that’s because he’s almost always defending objectives. It doesn’t manifest in CS nor on several GA maps. Endor, Geonosis, and SKB come to mind right off.

    I just can’t agree that he needs a focus. More people need to play Finn, not less. He’s grossly underrepresented on the Battlefront and so there’s no issue. Besides, the DS has several characters who can dispatch him in short order regardless of his buff numbers.
  • GenxDarchi
    7727 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Nerf Finn... You just recycle the nerf/buff list continuously don’t you.

    I just know what's op
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Lol are you complaining about one of the worst heroes in the game who literally nobody picks

    Worst hero?? You clearly aren't good at the game if you think Finn isn't one of the best heroes in GA. He's the best blaster hero in the game.

    What you also know is that some folks are going to disagree with you, and you will then tell them that they aren’t good at the game. It's nothing less than blatant at this point. It’s like your M.O. for all your nerf/buff threads. Lay the foundation to set someone up so you can puff up your game knowledge while deriding them. Jeez man...

    Yes, Finn can be a surprisingly powerful support hero in the right hands, particularly in GA. He’s far from top tier overall for one reason... He’s the weakest 1v1 hero on the board.

    He’s also one of, if not absolute least played hero.

    No nerf necessary. He’s not OP.

    The way you nitpick, you can come up with reasons the every hero is OP. Nerf them all I guess right? Just stop.

    This isn't a,1v1 game now is it? Finn's is the second most powerful hero in the game thanks to big deal. Least played because he doesn't have a lightsaber doesnt mean he's not powerful. I'll take Finn over every lightsaber hero in the besides anakin.

    Nice... You spout out all these comparisons regarding 1v1’s when it suits you. You do it often to make points regarding HvV.

    Now? You literally flip the script.

    Transparent man. Really.

    Look. I know what Finn can do in GA. I know you know what you’re talking about. Well, for the most part at least. But nerfing Finn is just silly. It’s not about the numbers, the percentages and all that. His presence in this game is scarce at best and aside from a few key choke point phases in GA, he’s not really impacting matches that much. Yes, theoretically he can... I’ve done it, you’ve done it, others have too, but honestly when I see another player playing Finn to his team’s success, be it mine or my opponents, I’m happy about it. It’s cool just to see it because it’s that rare.

    He’s a very good support hero. He’s maybe the best support hero. But in no way shape or form is he OP.

    I'm talking GA & have been this whole entire thread & his impact on it. 😞 Finn is lame & or weak to some so you won't see him over other heroes. Like I said I'll take him over anyone besides anakin. No other hero besides anakin can cheese your side to a win

    So what you’re saying is, that you are actively looking to play Finn in all GA LS matches, just because of his in-game buff numbers.

    You go for Anakin, but take Finn next if Anakin is unavailable? Every time? Is that your game? Pure number crunching every match?

    If anakin isn't available & I'm trying to win heck yeah. I will cheese my team to a victory & have.

    Well that’s a big if and I ain’t buying it. You’re too good of a player for crutches.

    Depends how bad my team is 😞 I got so mad at being steam rolled I chose Finn last phase just to get a win. I never knew how good Finn was still I started playing with @KresusFIN he told me about the big deal setup & ever since then any choke point area where I can maximize big deal & anakin isn't available I chose Finn. Kamino is a good example. The barracks is impossible to get if a Finn is in there with the right setup.

    /Bow


    I find he's a perfect fit for me. FPS isn't a genre I'm particularly good at, but if I pick Finn, I can contribute far more than I ever could hope to do with say, Lando, or a saber hero. (Except Rey. Wallhacks OP)

    At least until Kylo pulls and freezes your Finn.

    In team support Yoda and Rey are still better because they can block everything, and Finn is vurnerable to almost everything the dark side has. He can be frozen, choked, pulled, stunned, you pick.

    If Kylo even gets close the team ain't doing it's job, but even then, it's pretty easy to roll pull.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi
    7727 posts Member
    To be clear, I've been a Finn main his release essentially, first the deadeye cards, but after those got nerfed I went searching and found the Big Deal cards, and then tested it in Arcade. I played him as the win button on LS. Here's a previous clip from the In-era event.

    https://xboxclips.com/XJO461/2c459301-1867-439e-b451-4f7100b70df9

    We got to Third Phase in about two minutes, with Kylo and their team steamrolling us. This was not optimal play in any way, but this was gonna be a steamroll till I picked Finn at least.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • RyanK388
    1860 posts Member
    I legit forgot about hat Finn was even in this game, no one ever uses him
  • unit900000
    3573 posts Member
    The only reason why not a lot of people don’t think so highly of Finn is because most Finns don’t use the 40% cool down reduction and 40% increased radius cards for Big Deal. Those are some of the best cards in the game. A lot of players choose to use the 25% increased radius of Deadeye and other Deadeye cards even though they are honestly not a game changer. If only sabermashers and other heroes would stick with Finn.

    I use all his deadeye cards and he is still a game changer if you setup in the right spot the enemy team simply isn't going to push onto the objective deadeye simply doesnt seem to get the recognition it deserves anymore witch is disappointing.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • 50% damage reduction every 9 seconds is broken!!!

    eldbwdm6w1px.jpg

    Yoda & Finn's health buffs/damage reduction should also not be combining at all. You should just get yoda's health or damage reduction & that's it not both.
    c8h29pybevw5.jpg

    Now this is just in hero modes but, in GA it's disgustingly broken. Some people would say "Vader with 50% damage reduction would break him" yet vader can only get focused rage every 22 seconds where finn's comes back in 9 seconds. It takes 7 hits to kill 1 heavy buffed by Finn. Now imagine 5 wookie warriors & 5 arc troopers etc walking around with 50% damage reduction. Finn is slept on because he doesn't have a lightsaber but if a single melee character having 50% damage reduction is broken then Finn giving 19 other players damage reduction is broken. Nerf finn's damage reduction on allies to 25% like vaders or give vader 50% damage reduction.

    It's balanced unless teams are wildly imbalanced. The trade off is Finn's so garbage you run up and spam murder him.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Forget it, it's situational at best and Far from overpowered, Finn himself apparently doesn't even get the 50% reduction.

    Not a single Hero is in a position to receive a nerf atm. They all actually underperform in GA besides Palaptine, Bossk, and Anakin. How about we get some more Hero buffs going and actually improve this game, not tear it down and make it worse.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Forget it, it's situational at best and Far from overpowered, Finn himself apparently doesn't even get the 50% reduction.

    Not a single Hero is in a position to receive a nerf atm. They all actually underperform in GA besides Palaptine, Bossk, and Anakin. How about we get some more Hero buffs going and actually improve this game, not tear it down and make it worse.

    A wookie having more damage reduction than darth vader is op to me.
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    Forget it, it's situational at best and Far from overpowered, Finn himself apparently doesn't even get the 50% reduction.

    Not a single Hero is in a position to receive a nerf atm. They all actually underperform in GA besides Palaptine, Bossk, and Anakin. How about we get some more Hero buffs going and actually improve this game, not tear it down and make it worse.

    The under performing heroes are mostly LS, what happens to GA balance if they get buffed? The game needs a serious re-balance.

    Yes make it better. Buff all the heroes to the same level and create a large scale infantry only mode so players that don't wish to be nuked over and over again can play competitively.
  • Liz4rD
    1121 posts Member
    Dear developers:

    Here is a list with the Hero/es I use the most. NERF THE REST.

    Srsly. SMH.
  • unit900000
    3573 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Forget it, it's situational at best and Far from overpowered, Finn himself apparently doesn't even get the 50% reduction.

    Not a single Hero is in a position to receive a nerf atm. They all actually underperform in GA besides Palaptine, Bossk, and Anakin. How about we get some more Hero buffs going and actually improve this game, not tear it down and make it worse.

    The under performing heroes are mostly LS, what happens to GA balance if they get buffed? The game needs a serious re-balance.

    Yes make it better. Buff all the heroes to the same level and create a large scale infantry only mode so players that don't wish to be nuked over and over again can play competitively.

    actually I cant think of anyone good enough or consistent enough to play on the dark side outside of Kylo and Palps there is a fairly decent chunk of heroes both dark and light that needs buffs so they dont insta die from making even the smallest mistake.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Dear developers:

    Here is a list with the Hero/es I use the most. NERF THE REST.

    Srsly. SMH.
    Excellent...
  • unit900000
    3573 posts Member
    infantry does well vs any hero not named Anakin or the team buff trio in fact they do to well in some cases only thing evening it out is heroes can just be spammed sense there is no spawn timer but when Anakin is the one being spammed it actually makes things really unbalanced.

    the dark side needs at least 2 team buffers to even things out and a number of heroes actually need buffs for GA while heroic might, retribution and ARCs trap need to be straight up deleted from the game and replaced with something else.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Thechosen1_anakin
    8085 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    Dear developers:

    Here is a list with the Hero/es I use the most. NERF THE REST.

    Srsly. SMH.

    I actually use Finn a decent amount of times. I use all the heroes a decent amount of times & i have buffs & nerfs for almost all of them. Kylo is one of my mains & I think his frenzy needs a nerf for its cooldown. Should not come back in 10 seconds. His big deal is very game breaking in GA but, due to his low popularity & the fact that players would rather get big ol kill streaks & don't like nothing but sabers he's under the radar
    Post edited by Thechosen1_anakin on
  • GenxDarchi
    7727 posts Member
    50% damage reduction every 9 seconds is broken!!!

    eldbwdm6w1px.jpg

    Yoda & Finn's health buffs/damage reduction should also not be combining at all. You should just get yoda's health or damage reduction & that's it not both.
    c8h29pybevw5.jpg

    Now this is just in hero modes but, in GA it's disgustingly broken. Some people would say "Vader with 50% damage reduction would break him" yet vader can only get focused rage every 22 seconds where finn's comes back in 9 seconds. It takes 7 hits to kill 1 heavy buffed by Finn. Now imagine 5 wookie warriors & 5 arc troopers etc walking around with 50% damage reduction. Finn is slept on because he doesn't have a lightsaber but if a single melee character having 50% damage reduction is broken then Finn giving 19 other players damage reduction is broken. Nerf finn's damage reduction on allies to 25% like vaders or give vader 50% damage reduction.

    It's balanced unless teams are wildly imbalanced. The trade off is Finn's so garbage you run up and spam murder him.

    Somewhat hard to do when the enemy troopers have essentially 405 health and continuous fire.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Forget it, it's situational at best and Far from overpowered, Finn himself apparently doesn't even get the 50% reduction.

    Not a single Hero is in a position to receive a nerf atm. They all actually underperform in GA besides Palaptine, Bossk, and Anakin. How about we get some more Hero buffs going and actually improve this game, not tear it down and make it worse.

    The under performing heroes are mostly LS, what happens to GA balance if they get buffed? The game needs a serious re-balance.

    Yes make it better. Buff all the heroes to the same level and create a large scale infantry only mode so players that don't wish to be nuked over and over again can play competitively.

    actually I cant think of anyone good enough or consistent enough to play on the dark side outside of Kylo and Palps there is a fairly decent chunk of heroes both dark and light that needs buffs so they dont insta die from making even the smallest mistake.

    I think this depends on the how good you are with certain characters, I'm better with maul, boba, iden and palps than kylo, but I've seen other players do very well with him. Anakin has rendered a lot of heroes pretty close to useless in a lot of situations. Power creep again.

    Still need a large scale infantry only mode, leave the heroes to the officer scrubs.
  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    50% damage reduction every 9 seconds is broken!!!

    eldbwdm6w1px.jpg

    Yoda & Finn's health buffs/damage reduction should also not be combining at all. You should just get yoda's health or damage reduction & that's it not both.
    c8h29pybevw5.jpg

    Now this is just in hero modes but, in GA it's disgustingly broken. Some people would say "Vader with 50% damage reduction would break him" yet vader can only get focused rage every 22 seconds where finn's comes back in 9 seconds. It takes 7 hits to kill 1 heavy buffed by Finn. Now imagine 5 wookie warriors & 5 arc troopers etc walking around with 50% damage reduction. Finn is slept on because he doesn't have a lightsaber but if a single melee character having 50% damage reduction is broken then Finn giving 19 other players damage reduction is broken. Nerf finn's damage reduction on allies to 25% like vaders or give vader 50% damage reduction.

    It's balanced unless teams are wildly imbalanced. The trade off is Finn's so garbage you run up and spam murder him.

    Somewhat hard to do when the enemy troopers have essentially 405 health and continuous fire.

    But wait, there's more!

    ...Recharge command actually recharges Big Deal :D
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    50% damage reduction every 9 seconds is broken!!!

    eldbwdm6w1px.jpg

    Yoda & Finn's health buffs/damage reduction should also not be combining at all. You should just get yoda's health or damage reduction & that's it not both.
    c8h29pybevw5.jpg

    Now this is just in hero modes but, in GA it's disgustingly broken. Some people would say "Vader with 50% damage reduction would break him" yet vader can only get focused rage every 22 seconds where finn's comes back in 9 seconds. It takes 7 hits to kill 1 heavy buffed by Finn. Now imagine 5 wookie warriors & 5 arc troopers etc walking around with 50% damage reduction. Finn is slept on because he doesn't have a lightsaber but if a single melee character having 50% damage reduction is broken then Finn giving 19 other players damage reduction is broken. Nerf finn's damage reduction on allies to 25% like vaders or give vader 50% damage reduction.

    It's balanced unless teams are wildly imbalanced. The trade off is Finn's so garbage you run up and spam murder him.

    Somewhat hard to do when the enemy troopers have essentially 405 health and continuous fire.

    True
  • GenxDarchi
    7727 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    50% damage reduction every 9 seconds is broken!!!

    eldbwdm6w1px.jpg

    Yoda & Finn's health buffs/damage reduction should also not be combining at all. You should just get yoda's health or damage reduction & that's it not both.
    c8h29pybevw5.jpg

    Now this is just in hero modes but, in GA it's disgustingly broken. Some people would say "Vader with 50% damage reduction would break him" yet vader can only get focused rage every 22 seconds where finn's comes back in 9 seconds. It takes 7 hits to kill 1 heavy buffed by Finn. Now imagine 5 wookie warriors & 5 arc troopers etc walking around with 50% damage reduction. Finn is slept on because he doesn't have a lightsaber but if a single melee character having 50% damage reduction is broken then Finn giving 19 other players damage reduction is broken. Nerf finn's damage reduction on allies to 25% like vaders or give vader 50% damage reduction.

    It's balanced unless teams are wildly imbalanced. The trade off is Finn's so garbage you run up and spam murder him.

    Somewhat hard to do when the enemy troopers have essentially 405 health and continuous fire.

    But wait, there's more!

    ...Recharge command actually recharges Big Deal :D

    Yeah I didn't bother to mention that because it doesn't happen too often. When it does though, and the Officer has resourceful, it's nearly permanent big deal, only about 3 seconds between each burst.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    50% damage reduction every 9 seconds is broken!!!

    eldbwdm6w1px.jpg

    Yoda & Finn's health buffs/damage reduction should also not be combining at all. You should just get yoda's health or damage reduction & that's it not both.
    c8h29pybevw5.jpg

    Now this is just in hero modes but, in GA it's disgustingly broken. Some people would say "Vader with 50% damage reduction would break him" yet vader can only get focused rage every 22 seconds where finn's comes back in 9 seconds. It takes 7 hits to kill 1 heavy buffed by Finn. Now imagine 5 wookie warriors & 5 arc troopers etc walking around with 50% damage reduction. Finn is slept on because he doesn't have a lightsaber but if a single melee character having 50% damage reduction is broken then Finn giving 19 other players damage reduction is broken. Nerf finn's damage reduction on allies to 25% like vaders or give vader 50% damage reduction.

    It's balanced unless teams are wildly imbalanced. The trade off is Finn's so garbage you run up and spam murder him.

    Somewhat hard to do when the enemy troopers have essentially 405 health and continuous fire.

    But wait, there's more!

    ...Recharge command actually recharges Big Deal :D

    @F8RGE & @EA_Charlemagne
  • We can come up with meta builds and circumstances all day long. It doesn’t matter. You try an balance one spot that’s put under the microscope and another combo fills the void. All these units and their abilities were made in a vacuum without overall balancing in play. Nerfs... Buffs... It won’t ever matter. This game is an example to build from for the future structure of game design with tiered units.

    There are few real solutions to be found here.
  • GenxDarchi
    7727 posts Member
    We can come up with meta builds and circumstances all day long. It doesn’t matter. You try an balance one spot that’s put under the microscope and another combo fills the void. All these units and their abilities were made in a vacuum without overall balancing in play. Nerfs... Buffs... It won’t ever matter. This game is an example to build from for the future structure of game design with tiered units.

    There are few real solutions to be found here.

    Give the DS someone to debuff or something.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    We can come up with meta builds and circumstances all day long. It doesn’t matter. You try an balance one spot that’s put under the microscope and another combo fills the void. All these units and their abilities were made in a vacuum without overall balancing in play. Nerfs... Buffs... It won’t ever matter. This game is an example to build from for the future structure of game design with tiered units.

    There are few real solutions to be found here.

    Give the DS someone to debuff or something.

    This hero supposedly already exist, but he's so trash that you may as well act as he doesn't exist.
    The time has come for Expose Weakness to become what it should have always been, an AOE ability. And even that i don't think the change would be noticeable.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    We can come up with meta builds and circumstances all day long. It doesn’t matter. You try an balance one spot that’s put under the microscope and another combo fills the void. All these units and their abilities were made in a vacuum without overall balancing in play. Nerfs... Buffs... It won’t ever matter. This game is an example to build from for the future structure of game design with tiered units.

    There are few real solutions to be found here.

    Give the DS someone to debuff or something.

    That’d be fine. A debuffer. My issue is if you really want to compete on the highest level, you’re required to choose certain characters over others. That a miserable fail in design. One debuffer won’t change that. Only add to it.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Forget it, it's situational at best and Far from overpowered, Finn himself apparently doesn't even get the 50% reduction.

    Not a single Hero is in a position to receive a nerf atm. They all actually underperform in GA besides Palaptine, Bossk, and Anakin. How about we get some more Hero buffs going and actually improve this game, not tear it down and make it worse.

    The under performing heroes are mostly LS, what happens to GA balance if they get buffed? The game needs a serious re-balance.

    Yes make it better. Buff all the heroes to the same level and create a large scale infantry only mode so players that don't wish to be nuked over and over again can play competitively.

    actually I cant think of anyone good enough or consistent enough to play on the dark side outside of Kylo and Palps there is a fairly decent chunk of heroes both dark and light that needs buffs so they dont insta die from making even the smallest mistake.


    If Kylo had his freeze duration increase card(which is still less than his old default duration), that only works if freezing 3 or more targets, was remade into a + 100 regen threshold I'd dare say he'd finally be at 100%.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    We can come up with meta builds and circumstances all day long. It doesn’t matter. You try an balance one spot that’s put under the microscope and another combo fills the void. All these units and their abilities were made in a vacuum without overall balancing in play. Nerfs... Buffs... It won’t ever matter. This game is an example to build from for the future structure of game design with tiered units.

    There are few real solutions to be found here.

    Give the DS someone to debuff or something.

    This hero supposedly already exist, but he's so trash that you may as well act as he doesn't exist.
    The time has come for Expose Weakness to become what it should have always been, an AOE ability. And even that i don't think the change would be noticeable.

    Been saying this forever. Expose weakness is literally redundant in GA, and just exposes Dooku's own weakness. Any use is limited to almost entirely enemy blaster Heroes and even then your playing with fire immobilizing yourself for a full second to get the cast off. Saber Heroes just block, jump, or flat out run to completely negate the ability. Using this on a trooper is just a fools move, duelist does the same job and even better.

    Scrap the concept all together. It's a failed design, seriously. Theres only one of two options to fix it. Make it an AoE debuff centered around Dooku with a range of about 5 or 10 meters. Targets rebuffed also should deal 25% less damage to Dooku.

    If The ability cannot be remade in this way, Dooku needs to block incoming Fire From the Front while casting and affect a generous amount of targets in the vicinity. I'm Talking a 12+ meter range. Obviously the first option is the better of the two.

    Yes, for reasons i don't think it is needed to expose as i get it and you get it the aura around him is by far the best option.
    And no it's not game breaking at all. You literally have the opposite that grants more benefits.
    Maybe just allow Finn to run with it to make it more fair.
  • GenxDarchi
    7727 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    We can come up with meta builds and circumstances all day long. It doesn’t matter. You try an balance one spot that’s put under the microscope and another combo fills the void. All these units and their abilities were made in a vacuum without overall balancing in play. Nerfs... Buffs... It won’t ever matter. This game is an example to build from for the future structure of game design with tiered units.

    There are few real solutions to be found here.

    Give the DS someone to debuff or something.

    That’d be fine. A debuffer. My issue is if you really want to compete on the highest level, you’re required to choose certain characters over others. That a miserable fail in design. One debuffer won’t change that. Only add to it.

    Well yes, but asking DICE to balance the game is like asking a baby to tell the time and direction, it ain’t happening until three years afterward.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



Sign In or Register to comment.