criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

slow to zoom? the trigger or game?

howardvw
114 posts Member
xbox.
left trigger to zoom is very slow to view in zoom- is this normal?
it is not immediate at all, maybe 1 full second.

also just curious if there is a wider angle to view?
like in bf5 we can go wider and it seems like we move faster, i do like it.
i dont like how this games feel sluggish like were heavy players walking thru water.

Replies

• Different weapons zoom at different speeds.

There is no option for a wider angle on console.
  • howardvw
    114 posts Member
    ok thanks.

another question? 1080 vs 4k on xbox x. any performance difference- which and why?

does 1080 give quicker response in game maybe..

i dont care about the visual, im just wondering with the extra power without upscaling are we getting better in game responses?
  • I don’t know the answer to that.
  • howardvw
    114 posts Member
    thanks. im basically trying to figure out why im so sluggish in this game. i know it has a lot to do with this game and my internet but im still wondering. process of elimination type thing..
  • bfloo
    15726 posts Member
    play around with the settings.

I generally don't have an issue with how long it takes to zoom if I hit the ads button.

Or it has always been slow and I just got used to it
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Ppong_Man12
    2632 posts Member
    edited May 16
    howardvw wrote: »
    xbox.
    left trigger to zoom is very slow to view in zoom- is this normal?
    it is not immediate at all, maybe 1 full second.

also just curious if there is a wider angle to view?
    like in bf5 we can go wider and it seems like we move faster, i do like it.
    i dont like how this games feel sluggish like were heavy players walking thru water.

It’s slow, clunky, and unresponsive compared to bf15. 15 was tight and fast and when controls were used you got an immediate response, this game has a delay to everything in comparison. To answer your question, it’s definitely the game.
  • howardvw wrote: »
    ok thanks.

another question? 1080 vs 4k on xbox x. any performance difference- which and why?

does 1080 give quicker response in game maybe..

i dont care about the visual, im just wondering with the extra power without upscaling are we getting better in game responses?

No same response time. 1080 p is just pixels aka graphics. Good response times would be like 30 up and down wired internet with 70 or less ping to servers overall and a 60hz 10ms monitor or similar.