criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Can Anakin say something before doing his ultimate like boba does before doing Rocket barrage

Take the video below for example.

Whenever he's about to do rocket barrage he says "die" "burn it all" " crude but effective". Before boba unleashes rocket barrage he says something giving you time to react. Anakin has voice lines already like " you brought this on yourself" "all to easy" "you were warned" how about he says that before he does his move. Giving you a full second to block or take cover.

Replies

• OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    I like it.
  • Its not like you listen to stuff in the heat of battle.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

you do listen if there is an advantage to be had. All good players are pretty calm when fighting and notice that stuff

I do. Whenever I'm fighting someone I listen for footsteps or a character like rey coming from behind & saying " you think you're vaders legacy you're just a shadow"
  • NomiSunstrider
    2860 posts Member
    edited May 15
    Its not like you listen to stuff in the heat of battle.

I do. Whenever I'm fighting someone I listen for footsteps or a character like rey coming from behind & saying " you think you're vaders legacy you're just a shadow"

In hvv its easier to listen but not in GA with all that chaos. Visual cues are better like an overhead icon or smt.
    God why did they have to make Retribution...
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Thechosen1_anakin
    8013 posts Member
    edited May 15

In hvv its easier to listen but not in GA with all that chaos. Visual cues are better like an overhead icon or smt.

Oh yeah you're right I didn't think about GA
    Post edited by Thechosen1_anakin on
  • Probably in the minority here when I say this but....

Can Anakin just not have an ultimate?

I agree.
  • Wolfman91
    524 posts Member
    Probably in the minority here when I say this but....

I agree.

Me too.
  • I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Probably in the minority here when I say this but....

I agree.

Me too.

I agree too
  • DarthCapa2
    2929 posts Member
    Good idea. But he should say something at least 1 second before use the ability or will be useless
  • Great idea
  • Great idea. Something like "I going to break the game… in 3,2,1…"
  • He should say Obi-Wan, look away. I’m going to use dark side abilities.
  • Relmets
    2226 posts Member
    He can but he'll never sound as cool as Boba
    [+3748 posts]
  • "You're making me angry, you won't like it when I'm angry!"
  • Shall we just get him to say... WEYHEY!
  • unit900000
    3361 posts Member

Lol tell that to the kids that try to sneak up on me in GA just for me to snack back with my 100% sensitivity and kill them. I can understand to some extent what you mean but sounds is still very useful in GA.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000