criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

How 4th abilities should be...

Raylol
1140 posts Member
I think if would be amazing if '4th abilities' were like an awakening, but...
You can't use force powers. Yeah you read right, it's an option the player have before starting the match.

He won't have awakening, but he would be able to use his 3 abilities, like it's now.

OR

He won't have the 3 abilities, but he have a perma awakening that he can ON or OFF whenever he wants to.

This would add more inmersion and make game more diverse. But let's be honest, this will never happen.

Anyway, my ideas for 'awakenings'.

Grievous: 4 Arms

Sidious: Lightsaber

Vader: An upgraded version of rage that make him a super tank.

Dooku: Upgraded version of duelist, he have 5 dodges and speed.

Yoda: He'd be fast, really fast, similar to his gameplay in lego games.

Luke: Force clone/Force projection. This isn't perma, this can be activated each 1 minute and sends a clone of luke that has 200HP (More for baiting) if you played Halo you'll know how fun this ability was.

Obi-Wan: I can't think one to him.

Maul: Same as Yoda.

Boba: Flametrhowers (like the trooper ones)

Phasma: Can't think

Kylo: Massive jump speed and dodge speed.

I don't see this OP as abilities are what make a hero and they sacrifice their abilities to enter this. I would really love to see Luke projection force ability.

Replies

• i am liking this idea
  • Welp. There goes development time for literally anything else for the remainder of the game.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • phasma could be a damage reduction or greatly increased fire rate.
  • obi-wan since he is a general he could summon ai troopers or something.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    phasma could be a damage reduction or greatly increased fire rate.

Oh yeah, would be cool to see like an mix of Finn and Han.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    obi-wan since he is a general he could summon ai troopers or something.

That's not canon at all xd
  • oh well maybe his all out push turns into a 360 like heroic might but he can still charge it and the star cards that effect all out push also effect its range only drawback is no damage reduction.
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    ...nonexistent.
  • Annnnd...why do we need fourth abilities again?
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    JediJulius wrote: »
    Annnnd...why do we need fourth abilities again?

My thread it's more about 'awakenings'.
  • Raylol wrote: »

I could be wrong, but I read his question as, why bother adding this at all to the game.

Since The heroes and villains all play well enough with their kits as is, do they need some minor tweaks here and there? Certainly. But while what your suggesting is neat, and it’d add depth to the gameplay, it seems a bit unnecessary at this point. Perhaps they could add something along the lines of what you’ve suggested here to a BF3 if that ever is a thing in the future.
  • phasma could be a damage reduction or greatly increased fire rate.

Trash compactor immunity.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    Raylol wrote: »

I could be wrong, but I read his question as, why bother adding this at all to the game.

Since The heroes and villains all play well enough with their kits as is, do they need some minor tweaks here and there? Certainly. But while what your suggesting is neat, and it’d add depth to the gameplay, it seems a bit unnecessary at this point. Perhaps they could add something along the lines of what you’ve suggested here to a BF3 if that ever is a thing in the future.

Ya, I only made thread for fun