criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Infantry is tiered units and are fairly OP. Delete whenever

13Next

Replies

• unit900000 wrote: »
    Prodicate's team has never lost a DZ tournament matchup. They were known as Team 5-0, for all the times they went flawless on Drop Zone tournaments. Prodicate was truly unstoppable. Rumor is, the reason he quit playing Battlefront regularly is that he was bored of annihilating everyone. He has a plethora of fanboys -- and imposters -- on both XB1 and PS4. His aim was so flawless that the competitive community used the term "Prodicated" whenever they melted someone out of the air. He is, to this day, somewhat of a legend in the competitive community.

found a video of him and it looks like hes using a modded controller lmao but im not surprised thats all there is in ps4 competitive as well honestly competitive BF15 is a joke thankfully I dont normally see scrubs running around with modded controllers on the current game.

ya nah hes trash sorry dont call yourself good cause you use a modded controller I dont care if hes a legend amongest the modded controller kiddos even the guy that was recording the video he was in used a modded controller sad.

its boggles my mind how anyone could think they are good when using a modded controller.

False. That was an imposter. Most videos on YouTube are of PS4 or XB1 imposters. Those imposters typically use mods. Prodicate doesn't use mods, which is obvious to everyone who has seen actual footage of him play. His burst isn't fast enough to be modded and he even rolled less than most players.

Adding to that: Prodicate doesn't even play on PS4. He hasn't posted any videos to YouTube either, @unit900000
    My name is Bob

• unit900000
    3376 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Prodicate's team has never lost a DZ tournament matchup. They were known as Team 5-0, for all the times they went flawless on Drop Zone tournaments. Prodicate was truly unstoppable. Rumor is, the reason he quit playing Battlefront regularly is that he was bored of annihilating everyone. He has a plethora of fanboys -- and imposters -- on both XB1 and PS4. His aim was so flawless that the competitive community used the term "Prodicated" whenever they melted someone out of the air. He is, to this day, somewhat of a legend in the competitive community.

found a video of him and it looks like hes using a modded controller lmao but im not surprised thats all there is in ps4 competitive as well honestly competitive BF15 is a joke thankfully I dont normally see scrubs running around with modded controllers on the current game.

ya nah hes trash sorry dont call yourself good cause you use a modded controller I dont care if hes a legend amongest the modded controller kiddos even the guy that was recording the video he was in used a modded controller sad.

its boggles my mind how anyone could think they are good when using a modded controller.

False. That was an imposter. Most videos on YouTube are of PS4 or XB1 imposters. Those imposters typically use mods. Prodicate doesn't use mods, which is obvious to everyone who has seen actual footage of him play. His burst isn't fast enough to be modded and he even rolled less than most players.

what is his real ign do you know?
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

Trust me, I know how corny that all sounds by the way. I didn't want to write it, as it gets cringey when people hype Prodicate sometimes. I'm only doing it to make a point to Mr. Cocky over there, who thinks that he is the greatest thing to walk the earth and everyone else on the forums is bad.

maybe he is the best modded controller user but I cant take you serious if you use a modded controller so.

That wasn't him. Don't be so gullible in falling for fake YouTube accounts. Anyone can create YouTube videos. That was not him. Prodicate hasn't posted any Battlefront videos to YouTube
    My name is Bob

• unit900000
    3376 posts Member

Trust me, I know how corny that all sounds by the way. I didn't want to write it, as it gets cringey when people hype Prodicate sometimes. I'm only doing it to make a point to Mr. Cocky over there, who thinks that he is the greatest thing to walk the earth and everyone else on the forums is bad.

maybe he is the best modded controller user but I cant take you serious if you use a modded controller so.

That wasn't him. Don't be so gullible in falling for fake YouTube accounts. Anyone can create YouTube videos. That was not him. Prodicate hasn't posted any Battlefront videos to YouTube

dont matter if he dont post doesn't mean others cant post videos going vs him is this him on the enemy team or is it a fake
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000
    3376 posts Member
    ill admit the thumbnail actually looks clickbait tho lmao

what is his real ign do you know?

His XB1 gamertag is Prodicate. His actual YouTube account has zero videos posted.

Accounts such as this are cringey PS4 players who thought it would be cool to impersonate him:

n852eptyiekq.jpg
    My name is Bob

• BigManRadish90210
    659 posts Member
    edited May 17
    Also I know -knew prod, he's no one special. Another guy who does comp stuff. Nice guy last we played years ago.
    ill admit the thumbnail actually looks clickbait tho lmao

It looks to be a video Clutch posted of losing to Prodicate. He was so good that some players would post videos of close losses against Prodicate's team, even if it was a scrimmage with unfair teams. The teammate on Clutch's team is deathless, who has played on XB1 and PS4.
    My name is Bob

• Also I know -knew prod, he's no one special. Another guy who does comp stuff. Nice guy last we played years ago.

No you didn't. You're quite obviously full of crap. He doesn't even play on your console. Once again, he has never lost in a DZ tournament. He frequently carried teams to victory through crazy performances
    My name is Bob

• unit900000
    3376 posts Member
    Also I know -knew prod, he's no one special. Another guy who does comp stuff. Nice guy last we played years ago.

No you didn't. You're quite obviously full of crap. He doesn't even play on your console. Once again, he has never lost in a DZ tournament. He frequently carried teams to victory through crazy performances

Lol you say that but you still dont know who he is this would be easier though if he would just say who he is but as I said thats not my place.

Lol you say that but you still dont know who he is this would be easier though if he would just say who he is but as I said thats not my place.

I know deathless too, they arnt good lol . Not sure how banana can be this ridiculous for so long.

It doesn't matter who he is. There was nobody better than Prodicate on the console he played. In fact, nobody was even close to being ad good.
    My name is Bob

I know deathless too, they arnt good lol . Not sure how banana can be this ridiculous for so long.

I never wrote my opinion on Deathless. He wasn't on the same level as Prodicate. Deathless would he the first to admit that I'm sure. It is possible that you know him, as he plays on PS4.
    My name is Bob

• rollind24
    5858 posts Member
    Plot twist, Bigmanradish is Prodicates alt!
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Finest_Banana
    1799 posts Member
    edited May 17
    You're either delusional or a troll. Or both, actually. @BigManRadish90210
    My name is Bob

• rollind24 wrote: »
    Plot twist, Bigmanradish is Prodicates alt!

:D

That would be hilarious, but Prodicate wouldn't share these viewpoints or attitude. Prodicate's also not the type of person to brag about himself while concealing his identity. He'd probably embrace the recognition instead of concealing himself. Prodicate wasn't happy with me when I doubted one of his performances, so he provided proof right away.
    My name is Bob

• WHO IS HE!? The mystery is killing me. I need to know.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • holstar1993
    1282 posts Member
    edited May 17
    Where are these people coming from? Hey reylol jr., what do you think of the stinger pistol?
  • WHO IS HE!? The mystery is killing me. I need to know.

He's a nobody BF17 pubstomper who has an inflated ego from beating people who barely know how to get dressed in the morning. Either that or a troll. My bet is a troll, as he's spewing obvious nonsense at this point.

He's running scared and concealing his PSN like a chicken
    My name is Bob

• Not to stir the pot or anything, but uh, the “title” grammar is atrocious and, as others have said, I’m not sure what the point of this thread was. I’d like to discuss whatever that point was like a rational adult, provided input as to what said point is were provided to me.

Having said all that, if the point is that the progression system makes the reinforcements basically useless when you have the base 4 classes max leveled, I could agree on that, I think that was what the devs wanted tbh, the main troopers are your go to’s, so it stands to reason that, the reinforcement units are there to balance it out for newer players, and that, you really don’t need them as often as you level up, since you’ll be accruing more BP per life, and this will likely be spent on heroes rather than reinforcements.

Even the guy that was recording the video he was in used a modded controller sad.

Clutch was not using a modded controller. He has recorded himself playing during YouTube videos or livestreams. He's even used a hand-cam at the same time. He disliked players who didn't use the base model controller, so much so that he made a video about beating someone who used an elite controller, which is a Microsoft controller that has paddles on the back.

Clutch just had a good burst. The EE-3 burst had a rhythm/pattern to it, and Clutch had it down as well as anyone I knew with a standard controller. However, burst speed was only one component. He wasn't as prolific of a roller or bunny hopper, and he had weaknesses in some areas, relative to other comp players.

Ironically, Clutch ended up buying an elite controller last year. I don't have any issues with it, but it's kinda funny after the feud with Albert. He's been a Fortnite streamer for the last year and a half or so.
    My name is Bob

• Goodness gracious a lot of riding going on in here 😂

I didn't want to come off as a Prodicate stan, but this guy left me little choice when he decided to trash everyone who uses the forums. Prodicate, Waffulz, Millewok, Cassady, Beerus (IIRC), CesarNotCaeser, Bojik, Albert blah, and many other skilled players have posted on these forums.
    My name is Bob

I tried to steer the discussion back towards the topic, whatever the topic actually was.

I wont lie, the amount of salt I have rn at being ignored could fill an ocean 😂

I tried to steer the discussion back towards the topic, whatever the topic actually was.

The OP doesn't seem to be online. He's suggesting that standard infantry are stronger than reinforcements, which I strongly disagree with.
    My name is Bob

The OP doesn't seem to be online. He's suggesting that standard infantry are stronger than reinforcements, which I strongly disagree with.

I was being sarcastic in attempt to bring humor into this thread lol.

I see his argument, and I will say I think his point is sort of valid. In that high or max level infantry are harder to kill. But, if he’d play strike he’d see his point is invalid.

Especially since reinforcements also have progression and can get stronger. So if his argument is: High Level Infantry outclass low level Reinforcements. I’d say valid, to an extent. Overall though, you are correct, his point is not taking into account all the variables.

I was being sarcastic in attempt to bring humor into this thread lol.

I see his argument, and I will say I think his point is sort of valid. In that high or max level infantry are harder to kill. But, if he’d play strike he’d see his point is invalid.

Especially since reinforcements also have progression and can get stronger. So if his argument is: High Level Infantry outclass low level Reinforcements. I’d say valid, to an extent. Overall though, you are correct, his point is not taking into account all the variables.

He seems to believe that max level infantry is OP and better than maxed out reinforcements. On another thread, he wrote that a team of officers would beat a team comprised of wookiee warriors and aerials.
    My name is Bob

• Finest_Banana
    1799 posts Member
    edited May 17
    Good news, @BucksawBoushh. You're in luck. According to sources the OP and his group are Micheal Myres, CarlostheKill, Rolo smile, and Vicious. He'll deny it I'm sure.

GG, @BigManRadish90210. You lose.
    Post edited by Finest_Banana on
    My name is Bob

• Good news, @BucksawBoushh. You're in luck. According to sources the OP and his group are Micheal Myres, CarlostheKill, Rolo smile, and Vicious. He'll deny it I'm sure.

Sources
  • Good news, @BucksawBoushh. You're in luck. According to sources the OP and his group are Micheal Myres, CarlostheKill, Rolo smile, and Vicious. He'll deny it I'm sure.

Sources

I'm the new Wojnarowski. I've always wanted to name drop undisclosed sources
    My name is Bob

Sources

I'm the new Wojnarowski. I've always wanted to name drop undisclosed sources

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • EA_Rtas
    1180 posts EA Moderator
    I'm going to go ahead and close this as it's gotten a bit off topic and there's a decent amount of bickering in here which isn't exactly productive
  • You quite literally level them up to make them from bad to super easy mode OP. No card default gun officer vs Se44c cooling rapid fire officer with double disruptions? They are easier to play than reinforcements, gain more bp harder to shoot,super OP abilities and guns and are free. Reinforcements are so far from even being remotely powerful its pitiful. Just because you play just infantry doesn't mean you're superior, imo the broad opposite. Vehicles are also pretty op and shouldn't rule the game(not saying they do rn btw) but I agree some vehicles need buffs. But I think a trooper only thing is ridiculous, they are quite literally like 6 other "battlefront" games for you guys and cod etc. All I ask is please be more considerate and respectful for hero players too.

Is this a nerf the Officer thread?
    Or is it a remove the progression system because I just bought the game and want to be as good as a player who has been playing for a year thread?

You'd be a good troll if you knew what you were talking about.

Since you are obviously new to the forums, I will take your calling me a troll as an uninformed decision.
    The reason I asked those questions was because I have no idea what you are complaining about. Your post jumps in multiple directions. First, I thought it was a “nerf the Officer” post; second, I thought it was a “the progression system is unfair to new players” post; then, I thought it was a “buff trooper reinforcements” post; next, I thought it was an “I don’t want a trooper-only game mode to be added” post; finally, I thought it was a “please respect hero players desires” post.
    Can you please explain which direction you are going in?

It's like inception
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!