criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Is this a cheat or glitch?

DJLutherKing
183 posts Member
edited May 16
Playing galactic assault on Endor and players are starting as heroes without having any battle points! So cheap

Replies

• Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited May 16
    I can’t be sure since I haven’t really noticed that.
  • Tbeedbee
    3 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Obi and Maul cost 200 😳
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    I'm guessing The Phantom Menace's 20th Anniversary Weekend Event has started unofficially in the game.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    I'm guessing The Phantom Menace's 20th Anniversary Weekend Event has started unofficially in the game.

That... makes the most sense.
  • If this is true...

How about we get appearances for the 20th anniversary instead of game breaking bp costs?
  • Playing galactic assault on Endor and players are starting as heroes without having any battle points! So cheap

Are you on Xbox and was it Hoth?

Because at the beginning of the match obi won kenobi was right there in our faces. Sad thing was he was near impossible to kill!
  • On PS4 and it was on Endor... I just quit thinking it was cheaters... almost reported the player lol
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    Maliainu wrote: »

They should be announcing it tomorrow since it would be useless to announce it on Sunday (Actual release date: May 19th, 1999) when the weekend's actually almost over.
  • I played on Xbox today on both Hoth and Endor and didn’t see that in GA. But I will check again tomorrow. If this is true, expect huge Officer spam at the beginning of matches.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member

They should be announcing it tomorrow since it would be useless to announce it on Sunday (Actual release date: May 19th, 1999) when the weekend's actually almost over.

Actually, it was already confirmed over Twitter an hour ago.
  • lowell wrote: »

What?????!!!! Is this on all maps? Because, if so, this weekend might be perfect (especially with the No Vehicle Event going on).
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Alwe15
    1028 posts Member
    So, for the "no ground or aerial vehicles" weekend, TPM Heroes will cost 200BP?

That is a kick in the teeth and I'm not even a big requester of Troopers only mode!
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member

Awesome! Thanks~
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    Also, those that are wondering if CS Theed would come out, it probably won't be released this weekend and it might be worth it to wait for the developers to not rush it but finish the map with quality.
  • Yeah I think it's some sort of special thing. Well off to battlefront 2015!

See you all Monday. Have fun and kill those heroes! 😂