criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

DICE, We don’t need 1000 lvls!

Hey guys,
as many of you already did, I also want to show DICE the senseless in their idea of increasing the level of each unit to 1000.

We don’t need this!!
People complained about that because they want new levels because they had nothing to grind for, no goal. For me, a player with 1.7+ million credits and everything maxed out .. I don’t need more lvls to earn credits. Really, why should I need them when you have everything unlocked at lvl 70?
As it seems, you won’t get any grants If you reached e.g lvl 90.
And that’s the point. This idea has an improvement of 0,0%.

To fix their idea, they should increase player level from 50-100 with Special Skin rewards at each 5 or 10 lvls or reintroduce seasons!

By this, I mean for example a Rogue One Season that has included:
-Level Cap increase from 50-60
-Choose your side at the beginning, play as a community, after each week, the side with more wins get a special xp/credits reward, also side playing affect the following:
- Scarif Map Pack for GA, HvV etc.
- Scarif Rebel + Scarif Imperial Skinpack, which you can unlock at lvl 53 and 57 (linked to the fraction you choose at the beginning, like if you choose the rebels, you get the Rebel skin pack from Scarif at 53 and the emperial at 57 or the other way around)
- Krennic and Erso as two new heroes, 1 you can unlock by choosing your side, the other one if you reach lvl 60

-> with this Season Concept, Players will have a good reason to lvl their player lvl to unlock new content. Even if they reached lvl 60, they want also max out the second hero which gives them a second reason to play this game after hitting 60.

Season lasts for 2-3 month, weekend events with 2x player-lvl XP will revive even dead modes like Ewok hunt, like „earn this weekend 2x XP in Ewok hunt“.

etc...

So @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne, please have a Look and listen to your Community .. yes you listed to them, but wrong. No one wants 1000 levels, a never ending grind which grants you with nothing.

Listen to us, make reacheable content, even for new players who I think would be afraid if they see. „ Oh, Battlefront II, lets have a look ... what? I can level a class to 1000? I will never reached this!“

etc..

Leave you thoughts, share it, thanks.

Replies

• Honestly, that was the best idea I seen someone post on the forums in a LONG time:)
  • Sounds like that would take effort, so it's not going to happen
  • Psy3d
    865 posts Member
    edited May 21
    No I think more skins and content on the way so this lvl bump came along to give more creds. Let's see what the future beholds.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    I have nothing to level up right now, so I support the idea of increasing it to 1,000.

If you give us more appearances, emotes, weapons, characters, exclusive classes, ships, or anything that would possibly require credit spending, I’m all for the idea of being given a reward.

But if you don’t consider it, I’m fine with that too.
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    Maliainu wrote: »
    I have nothing to level up right now, so I support the idea of increasing it to 1,000.

If you give us more appearances, emotes, weapons, characters, exclusive classes, ships, or anything that would possibly require credit spending, I’m all for the idea of being given a reward.

There probably will be no rewards, otherwise they would’ve mentioned it by now
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »

There probably will be no rewards, otherwise they would’ve mentioned it by now

Never know though. Wouldn’t matter either way to me~
  • Maliainu wrote: »

Yeah but be honest, from 70 to 1000 is too crazy. I‘m that kind of guy who enjoys it to „finish“ a game like I have 100% and everything unlocked. And when they drop this unreachable content it’s like where should I start? Also as other mentioned, you don’t get anything by that, so why should I play and level my units? It’s really senseless, and no one will ever say or think : „ Oh man look at this crazy duuude he has a Anakin at lvl 476. damn is he good. Awesome!“

• Maliainu
    1107 posts Member

Yeah but be honest, from 70 to 1000 is too crazy. I‘m that kind of guy who enjoys it to „finish“ a game like I have 100% and everything unlocked. And when they drop this unreachable content it’s like where should I start? Also as other mentioned, you don’t get anything by that, so why should I play and level my units? It’s really senseless, and no one will ever say or think : „ Oh man look at this crazy duuude he has a Anakin at lvl 476. damn is he good. Awesome!“

Why? Bragging rights. I’m all for it.