criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Remove target markers in HvV

That way it will be more interesting. You could be searching for targets a bit more longer perhaps. You could see your own team but not enemies, that would be also more realistic approach. Rey's insight would be more usable also.

Replies

• Srublord
    206 posts Member
    It would be way to campy without them. Maybe (just maybe) make them appear in intervals like in HS, but they can't be removed
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    That way it will be more interesting. You could be searching for targets a bit more longer perhaps. You could see your own team but not enemies, that would be also more realistic approach. Rey's insight would be more usable also.

Yes. This is what TDM is supposed to be.
    Srublord wrote: »
    It would be way to campy without them. Maybe (just maybe) make them appear in intervals like in HS, but they can't be removed

No.
  • Srublord
    206 posts Member
    quenaelin wrote: »

No.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to check every single corner in a hide and seek game. It would be way to abusable to have heroes completly off the radar
  • Srublord wrote: »

No.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to check every single corner in a hide and seek game. It would be way to abusable to have heroes completly off the radar

That's what Rey and Boba are for
  • Srublord
    206 posts Member
    edited May 23

No.

That's what Rey and Boba are for

Boba's wallhack only works on area of activation. Rey's works fine, but you shouldn't be forced to pick one hero to make game bearable, especially on LS, which already has its choices narrowed
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member

No.

You don’t need to know everyone’s location constantly
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • It should be like Battlefront 2015 where it doesn't exactly pinpoint the enemies' locations, but gives you directions on where they are
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Srublord
    206 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »

No.

So if someone decides to troll, should I be forced to check every wretched corner of Jabba's Palace? Every stinking junk pile in Mos Eisley? Every rock on Geonosis?
  • Liz4rD
    999 posts Member

No.

Ive NEVER PLAYED any tdm who showed me my enemies in the radar. You cant present a TDM rule and then set an element in the players UI that BREAKS THE RULE.

Why walls? Why rocks, facilities? buildings? bushes or trees? Why a map? Just present a blank plain space like a giant arena and lets do there OUR STAR WARS DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI SHOW.

• Srublord
    206 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »

No.

Ive NEVER PLAYED any tdm who showed me my enemies in the radar. You cant present a TDM rule and then set an element in the players UI that BREAKS THE RULE.

Why walls? Why rocks, facilities? buildings? bushes or trees? Why a map? Just present a blank plain space like a giant arena and lets do there OUR STAR WARS DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI SHOW.

There are way to few players for maps that big, to rely on searching alone. I can only agree with removal of radar if it would be 10vs10 like in infantry blast.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited May 23
    -deleted-
    Post edited by Maliainu on

No.

Then just fire a few shots or swing the saber and your a blip on the radar. You know... the basic radar mechanic that the entire game is based on.
  • Geonosis would be a nightmare to traverse. Rey, Boba, and Bossk would be amazing. Bossk could actually be problematic because his ability to place mines and fire off grenades.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    I like to think that this is a testing phase and we will potentially see them remove all the markers for the enemy team.

Unless of course like how some people suggest that you’re already attacking and/or have an ability to detect enemies
    Lagodaki wrote: »

No.

So if someone decides to troll, should I be forced to check every wretched corner of Jabba's Palace? Every stinking junk pile in Mos Eisley? Every rock on Geonosis?

That’s when you ignore them and go after their three other teammates and steamroll them instead.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    Maliainu wrote: »
    I like to think that this is a testing phase and we will potentially see them remove all the markers for the enemy team.

Unless of course like how some people suggest that you’re already attacking and/or have an ability to detect enemies

Same, this is the stuff they can fix later, same as the point total needed for a win. I assume it’ll be temporary.
    #infantrylivesmatter