criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Where are those Droidekas?

123457Next

Replies

• Thank you!
  • TX_88 wrote: »
    Everyone is all excited about DICE adding the Droideka, when they should be adding the Dwarf Spider Droid it was way more common to see than a Droideka considering the Dwarf Spider was used across the entire war, literally this Droid would be seen in every engagement in some form or fashion! - The Dwarf Spider Droid could go under water, make its way through tunnels, climb vertical surfaces like all of the other CIS Walkers. It could switch firing modes between anti-infantry and a more charged bolt for anti-vehicle similar to the Clone Scout Walker but more powerful because of its big on board power cell or generator. In the Animated Series Star Wars the Clone Wars it is depicted being able to fully rotate the head 360*
    93nu0j240n3d.png

Why not
  • I'm very happy with the proper Kashyyyk scout finally arriving.
  • I may have missed something between lines, but the new clone skins are for the 4 classes ?
    Or just one ?

Why not turning the clone AIs on Kashyyyk into Scouts ?
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »
    I may have missed something between lines, but the new clone skins are for the 4 classes ?
    Or just one ?

Clone AIs into scouts? That makes no sense, people want to be them so they should be skins. Logical right. Would you rather be your favorite skin or look at it from a distance.
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »
    I may have missed something between lines, but the new clone skins are for the 4 classes ?
    Or just one ?

Clone AIs into scouts? That makes no sense, people want to be them so they should be skins. Logical right. Would you rather be your favorite skin or look at it from a distance.

I don't see the point. Why making AIs wear it to get a little closer to Episode 3 would not be compatible with having it as a player skin ?!
  • Iceninja
    402 posts Member
    SnakeMajin wrote: »
    Or just one ?

It would not be sacrificing a skin, the al would just use it for a era correct map, for example, the shinies would be used on kamino because it makes since there. The camouflage skin would be used on I see no reason not to do this.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • I said it on a specific topic, but I'll repeat it here since Felucia is also announced there.

I feel clone AIs could be carrying 327th skins !
  • Are these the Sentinel class or just extra reinforcements? Forshawdowing Commandoes next month?

Yes they really are just enforcers. :neutral:
  • Starmasui73146
    1054 posts Member
    edited June 17
    Tryptamine wrote: »
    Droidekas? All of us know that shouldve been day one! Remember 2005 Battlefront!? AND YOU WANT ME TO BE EXCITED FOR THIS!??????....

Yeah but it wasn't so move on, no need crying over spilled milk.

Remember 2005 Battlefront!? Remember how the game came with all of our favorite vehicles characters and heroes already installed!? Remember how you could just hop in and control almost any spawned vehicle on the map without having to purchase the ability to use them with points!?......

Yes I too do miss the old ability from Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 (Pandemic) to just walk up and get in a vehicle like the current Galactic Assault on Geonosis can do.
    Remember 2005 Battlefront!? How you could fly from a space battle to a planets surface and engage in ground warfare!?
    Ummmmmmmm no, I think you might be confusing the modded PC version for the 2005 game, lol. :D You could not go from a space battle to the planets surface; it would be an entirely different battle completely independent.

There was however the ability to go from space to boarding a ship and walking around attacking it from within while others attacked it from without though. :)
    “There is always hope.”
  • I really hope, that DICE will release after those droidekas, CLONE COMMANDO, i mean they are the only competitors to them... my opinion
    I mean this game should not have a predecessor in next couple of years, there are still WAY TOO MANY things to be implemented
    Skins, Characters, MAPS, New way to play(that PvE probably?!), and bug fixes*
  • When clone commandos?

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Vr32
    1 posts Member
    When you see that there adding the 187th legion
  • So cool im goin so fast for vehicle lag
  • Do you think that you can add captin rex in battlefront 2 to
  • YES! THANK YOU, JESUS!
  • Very nice work guys. A server browser in or outside of game and lowering ga player numbers is all thats required to make this game get another 25,000 player base please.
  • But where are those new weapons???

Other than that then community transmission is quite decent
    My favorite Yoda quote:
    9mc3fxm0jh9n.gif
  • @F8RGE I was just looking through the new update, and decided to look to see the new changes to some heros. I came across some new moving emotes for heros like Yoda - Serenity, Obi-wan Kenobi - Body and Mind, General Grevious - Duelist, and Darth Maul - Vigilant, and they look really cool.
    I really want them but it says that they can only be unlocked through crates and, I don't know how to unlock crates or if this is a mistake, but how do you unlock them?
  • @F8RGE Good update but the droidekas seem to be too underpowered to get any proper kill streaks.
    Suggested improvements:
    - the blaster range drop off is too much. Once a target is even 10 mtrs away it feels like your just tickling them. The range needs to be improved.
    - since they are meant for close quarters the animations take too long to kick in for going into roll mode or even coming out. So the lag in activating the animation and the overall animation speed needs to be improved. Also the roll is a bit buggy as it doesn't trigger many times by sprint button.

Also the explosive radius start card cant be removed it needs to have some other use for droidekas. It was an amazing card for enforcers.
  • MBSONIC
    392 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Just a note.

We say we will be back in August to talk about the rest of 2019.

If you enjoy something, don't let others convince you that you shouldn't like it. If you don't enjoy something, be constructive but don't bring others down because they don't feel the same way as you.

if you get constructive feedback, use it properly

I know that wasn’t intended to be a roast but dang......
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • I would really live to see new weapons like for instance, I would like the DC-17 to be a progression weapon for the officer class. Just kinda stinks only having 4 blaster per class to choose from. Still an amazing game though

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!