criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

XP Weekend: Heroes & Starfighters

Prev1
EA_Tom
306 posts EA Community Manager
npzaqj3r62l6.png

XP WEEKEND: HEROES & STARFIGHTERS
Start Time: May 24 - 00:01 UTC
End Time: May 27 - 06:00 UTC

Double XP in HvV and Hero Showdown. Triple XP in Hero Starfighters and Starfighter Assault.

hacnd9nv6753.png

Replies

• Hopefully I will be able to find a nearly full lobby

I just wanna a muti-tasking trophy...but there are no playable lobby at all....literally nothing despite triple xp weekend...
  • Cadoth
    1029 posts Member
    Finally! I’ve been looking forward to this 🤠
  • Not even double XP can entice me back to HvV 2.0. lol
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • About to be ranking up hero’s 4 levels per match now😂😂😂 useful I like it. Hopefully more of these events on the horizon!!!
  • grimmace2
    1073 posts Member
    Played a bunch of SA last night hoping the 3XP would be live. Should have been live at 5:00 p.m. PST, I played between 7:30 - 9:30, no 3XP. Bummer. Need to change up Hero SA so it's a viable mode.
  • What time is this active?
  • Tigzee
    176 posts Member
    Yes hopefully the Starfighter lobbies will have some players showing up!! Can be VERY quiet on the Hero Starfighter front....
  • 5:20 UTC and 1:20 where I’m at and still no doubt xp
  • What time is this active?

Should’ve been active like 6 hours ago I think

• Can I get double xp please?!?!?
  • Six levels in one game with Poe lol.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Anyone else on Xbox playing HvV and no double?
  • "Yeah, triple XP in SA and double in HvV ! THAT'S AWESOME ! Now i can finally max out my Interceptor and a few more heroes !"

Is what i'd say if the thing was active and working.
  • Sooooooooo
  • dalsup wrote: »
    Hopefully I will be able to find a nearly full lobby

I just wanna a muti-tasking trophy...but there are no playable lobby at all....literally nothing despite triple xp weekend...

I don't even know why nobody wants to play it. I think it's the most charactheristic game mode in BF2.

DICE team should update each mode with a label which notify how Many people are playing in it.

I've been trying all day long to find a single match un Starfighter assault, and Guess what. NO succes.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    npzaqj3r62l6.png

Double XP in HvV and Hero Showdown. Triple XP in Hero Starfighters and Starfighter Assault.

hacnd9nv6753.png

Can you turn your brain on please? I swear all y’all EA people are flat out garbage at your job 😂😂😂

Agreed. Honestly, i usually don't say stuff like that, but if i was as bad at my job and made as many mistakes as the people keeping this game running seem to make ...
  • Just played a rnd of Hero SF and lobbies r dead plus no 3XP yet
  • Btw the reason nobody plays HSF is bcuz of all the Dodger McRunnersons who make it boring
  • Find a way 2 penalize runners and im sure more folks will play. Also, fix the aim on the primary weapons. Last i checked, laser bolts don't bend n space except near black holes.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    npzaqj3r62l6.png

hacnd9nv6753.png

Can you turn your brain on please? I swear all y’all EA people are flat out garbage at your job 😂😂😂

Agreed. Honestly, i usually don't say stuff like that, but if i was as bad at my job and made as many mistakes as the people keeping this game running seem to make ...

Yea I struggle to see how this game is still alive and ffunded. Their bosses must’ve just gave them free roam after that good ole launch becuaee there can’t be anyone there keeping them honest in their work. How can they be proud of their work 😂😂😂😂
  • Yet no one ever plays hero starfighters...been trying all day and have been the only one in each lobby
  • Yet no one ever plays hero starfighters...been trying all day and have been the only one in each lobby

Yeah. Sad but true. Happens to me everyday each Time i try to play Blast, strike, SA, Hero SA.
    And finally i end up playing the same 2, Now 3 Boring maps in capital supremacy, 'cause it's hard to find some full GA lobbys
  • Appreciate the effort but Hero Star Fighters is dead. SA has much spawn camping happening now with hero ships. Weak. Like last time there is no notification of the event on the home screen.
    For another future SA events please consider a SA version of Heroes Unleashed or make Hero Star Fighters so we can respawn as a hero ship.
    #StarWars-y
  • Derelderp
    146 posts Member
    The Problem is that they have exp event for Starfighters AND HVV at the same time.
    Thats really dumb since HVV lures people away from SFA.

They should have made double XP from 22-24, right when the Update for HVV was rolled out and have 3*XP for SFA from 24-27.
  • My double and triple XP is not working EA!
  • Starfighter mode is empty. This is how you organize an event. EA at its best.
  • Booom lvl 90 poe level 89 slave 1. Wreeckkkinnnggg
  • Yep. Same as yesterday. Booting the game up, bonus-xp still not working. And the way i had to find this out was after joining an HvV match as backfill that ended in a 30-0. Can't possibly start your saturday evening of gaming any worse.

Get your @%$&; together, DICE.
  • It's not working on PS4, today or yesterday.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • E_ABZU
    444 posts Member
    Yet another 3xp event for Starfighters that isn't working. Is this on purpose because this seems to happen for most of the Starfighter events.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    Yet another 3xp event for Starfighters that isn't working. Is this on purpose because this seems to happen for most of the Starfighter events.

The double XP for HvV doesn't apply either
  • I will have my lvl 100 poe by tonights end ^.^
  • Been sitting in a Hero Showdown lobby for about half an hour

PLAYERS NEEDED: 3
  • I will have my lvl 100 poe by tonights end ^.^
    I'd be happy for you if i wasn't too busy being furious over the fact that THE. EVENT. STILL. HASN'T. STARTED. FOR. ME.
  • DarthJ
    6333 posts Member
    The starfighters XP is probably my favourite event. I don't play it as often, so it gives me a nice incentive to do so. Loving it so far!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • JrFett
    32 posts Member
    Is this working for anyone else? Just did a couple Starfighter Assaults on my Xbox and noticed I wasn't getting the bonus xp. Is there a place it says whether it's doubled or tripled on the score screen? I didn't see any notifications on the home screen.
  • JrFett wrote: »
    Is this working for anyone else? Just did a couple Starfighter Assaults on my Xbox and noticed I wasn't getting the bonus xp. Is there a place it says whether it's doubled or tripled on the score screen? I didn't see any notifications on the home screen.
    Yes. Normally you'd both get a notification screen first thing before coming to the main menu and it should say double/triple xp after a match in the personal-tab. But it seems that this isn't working for quite a few people.
  • Wow😂😂😂
  • In between the waiting for teams to be balanced messages had a couple of good matches going then just got kicked from the mode. Error 217 for being idle.
    West Coast XB1.
    Should rename this event as Porkins II - I Can Hold It!
    #StarWars-y
  • Not working for me
  • same here , no event, no notice tab when i start game .
  • Derelderp
    146 posts Member
    You have to fix this and restart the timer for the event at 0 if it really isnt working.
  • Tigzee
    176 posts Member
    edited May 26
    Starfighter events should be a week long just to gather the player numbers to play it.... not enough players...so it is SLOW going progressing if there are long waits between games....especially Hero Starfighters which is really frustrating...feels like a BF1 ghostown!
  • Triple XP not working for hero starfighters
  • Triple XP not working for hero starfighters
    But your doubles for HvV are working ?