criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

So what next?

I except in June we'll see the last of the Capital Supremacy maps being Naboo. So after this what would everybody like to see next? I'd personally love to see new maps for Galactic Assualt. Really would like to see Coruscant and Mustafar added. Let me know what you'd all like to see in the comments

Replies

• A last few Clone Wars heroes - Ahsoka, Ventress (seriously, those two are not up for debate), Rex and Cad Bane. Apart from that, maybe look to the new EU for new heroes, not just the movies. Maybe add an Inquisitor, or give the LS their own flyer with Sabine Wren ... no, seriously, don't even consider Jango Fett until the LS got a flying nuissance of their own. Doctor Aphra or Mister Bones. And of course ... hero skins, tons of hero skins. I'm not gonna list any here, there are allready tons of posts and topics on that, the devs know what we want. As a side note ... add them like you did with Princess Leia. Events ! That's more fun than just buying them. And while we're at it ... *looks around nervously to make sure no one is around* ... how about we renegotiate that whole Huttslayer-Leia ban, hm ? You know we want it. Dew it !

Shake up reinforcements - no more endless streams of Wookies. DS has unique one for every era. LS gets walking carpets and fuzzballs. The rebels had commandos as well. And skins for reinforcements, at least where it makes sense, like with ARC-troopers and the wookies. And new ones, of course ... Where are those droidekas ?

Tons of customisation options, mostly for non-Clone Troopers, including Reinforcements and ships/vehicles (like switching between Trade Federation and CIS designs). And i'd prefer to see them from the ground up - meaning getting to choose gender and species for all troopers - if you want to play a female twi'lek assault, in a rebel pilot uniform, you should be able to - it was in BF '15. Basically the customisation from that game, just not necessarily linked to the leveling system. And no helmet-less stormtroopers ... that's just silly.

New Hero-Ships to keep up with the new heroes - Anakins and Obi-Wans Interceptor (maybe even the Azure Angel for Anakin), Grievous' starfighter, stuff like that. And mabye SA-reinforcements ? Ships like the B-Wing, the Tie Defender or a N1-Starfighter.

To quote Sherlock Holmes: "I’m going to need maps – lots of maps, older maps, all the maps.". Mainly for HvV and SA in my opinion - things like Mustafar, the Jedi Temple, maybe Dagobah or other parts of existing maps (the Carbon Freezing Chamber on Bespin, Palpatine's Throne Room or Snoke's ... things like that) for HvV, the Battle of Coruscant or the Attack on Starkiller Base. Also, CS maps for other eras ... i could definitly see one over Hoth, Endor or Jakku. Also places like Felucia, Christophsis, Umbara, Coruscant ... so many possibilities for unique looking maps.

And apart from that ... just fixes and tweaks. All the fixes and tweaks. Hero abilities that get canceled for whatever unknown reason. Blocks that stop working as soon as you stand on slope that rises a bit or when you stand on a cable or a wet paper bag. A general better balance in the hero roster. On the whole, apart from Anakin, the DS is still overpowered in terms of raw power, utility and CC. And take that droid from Phasma, will you ? Not only does it encourage a playstale that is mindnumbingly dumb and no longer fits the current state of constant movement and engagement in HvV, it just doesn't fit her imo. She's supposed to be a ruthless, deciptively cunning commanding officer all about survival. Give her traps, an orbital bombardment, something like that. But not that boring and op water cooler. And while i'm all for "live and let live" and think that everyone should be allowed to express their personality ... tell Grievous to stop doing ballet, at least while he's on duty.
  • Versatti
    2199 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    What I would love to see vs what I think we will see are 2 completely different things.

I think we will see:

CS brought into other eras
    Hero skins

Agree...

I think we’re about to see a big churn of new skins such as ‘Hooded Maul’, who will cost crystals. I also think we’ll see an infusion of alien/human variants for trooper classes via a mix of free for all, prestige rewards and credits.

CS for other eras is most likely on the cards too, it’s a big community want and I think it’ll start with Original Trilogy era.
  • Hesha
    510 posts Member
    I would love to see new maps and new weapons.
  • New maps - Coruscant - being top of the list. Then new guns, star cards and reinforcements. Really don’t think we need any more hero’s
  • More hero balancing.
    #StarWars-y
  • HUGE announcement coming for June. Refurbished Naboo CS map and Papa Palps will be given a lightsaber as a 4th ability. Y’all will eat it right up :D
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    More Extraction maps! More Extraction maps! More Extraction maps&
  • lowell
    1654 posts Member
    edited May 26
    As far as we know, the contract between Disney, Lucasfilm, and EA made TLJ and Solo as required content for the game in order to promote them. This year, due to the number of things coming out from Disney and Lucasfilm, I wouldn't be surprised if they amended the agreement to extend content promotion towards TCW Season 7, The Mandalorian Season 1, TROS/Resistance Season 2/Galaxy's Edge, so those will at least be content drops in order to promote the launching of Disney+, Galaxy's Edge opening at the parks, and TROS making it into theaters. But definitely 2020 is free of any required seasons except for any new seasons of current or new Star Wars shows coming up then. The next Star Wars film after TROS will come from Benioff and Weiss in 2022 so we won't have another major film promotion until then after the end of this year. I definitely think 2020 and 2021 are the years the rates of requests are going to increase higher due to no increasing restraints of some specific months of the year for marketing.

If people are doubting about the required content drops dictated by Disney to promote their streaming service, theme parks, and TROS, remember that Disney was the one that gave EA the exclusive licensing rights to do major Star Wars games outside of Lego & mobile ones so they get to dictate the terms of the agreement with amendments as they are the main owner of the franchise. The incident that happened at this game's launch almost made Disney terminate the agreement until EA had to turn it around so in order to keep the agreement to continue, they'll adhere to Disney's orders in order to maintain good faith with the company. And with promotion through this game, Disney basically did extra marketing for their products and services and they won't turn it down if it's free and can bring in more consumers.
  • A list of what I want and when
    June- Naboo but instead of a edited version give us the plains. Oh and also a general Skywalker skin.
    July- padme, cad bane, Felucia, Saleucami, mygeeto, 21st nova corps skins, arc trooper skins, sentinel class and the 442nd skins
    August- rogue one. Jyn, krennic, scarif (CS,GA,SA) Jedha and eadu, imperial customization
    September- more skins(Luke preferable) tattoone and Yavin CS
    October- another skin and a arcade update and by update I meant large scale game mode for arcade, AI heroes and online arcade
    November- to coincide with clone wars season 7 release, Ahsoka, Ventress, the 332nd skins, More skins for clone jump trooper, mandalore as a CS exclusive map, maul skins, mandalorans replacing rocket droid on mandalore.
    December- episode 9 content, Poe and hux as heroes, skins for Luke, Leia, Han, Rey, Finn, Kylo and if Phasma appears then a battle damage skin, maybe a new map of either the desert planet or the snow planet in TROS trailer. And sentinel class and infiltrator class for resistance.
    Some point in 2020, Jedi fallen order content
  • lowell
    1654 posts Member
    A list of what I want and when
    June- Naboo but instead of a edited version give us the plains. Oh and also a general Skywalker skin.
    July- padme, cad bane, Felucia, Saleucami, mygeeto, 21st nova corps skins, arc trooper skins, sentinel class and the 442nd skins
    August- rogue one. Jyn, krennic, scarif (CS,GA,SA) Jedha and eadu, imperial customization
    October- another skin and a arcade update and by update I meant large scale game mode for arcade, AI heroes and online arcade
    November- to coincide with clone wars season 7 release, Ahsoka, Ventress, the 332nd skins, More skins for clone jump trooper, mandalore as a CS exclusive map, maul skins, mandalorans replacing rocket droid on mandalore.
    December- episode 9 content, Poe and hux as heroes, skins for Luke, Leia, Han, Rey, Finn, Kylo and if Phasma appears then a battle damage skin, maybe a new map of either the desert planet or the snow planet in TROS trailer. And sentinel class and infiltrator class for resistance.

John Boyega confirmed Phasma died in TLJ when the Supremacy went down at Celebration Chicago so that's all we know for now on her.
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

John Boyega confirmed Phasma died in TLJ when the Supremacy went down at Celebration Chicago so that's all we know for now on her.
    That doesn’t mean anything, plus he said it jokingly.

It’s not official
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • lowell
    1654 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

That doesn’t mean anything, plus he said it jokingly.

It’s not official

Well, we'll get more confirmation or hints in the next few months but it seems more like DJ has a higher chance of reappearing than her. The weirdest thing is that people tend to say she's the Boba of the ST era when DJ fits the role of Boba more easily. I just hope Hondo cheated him out of those First Order credits somehow to give to the Resistance when they settled on Batuu.
  • lowell wrote: »

Me and my friend talked about that, and he told me that he thinks that it’s just misdirection and that J.J. is going to have Phasma appear as a plot twist, besides I said *if*
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    edited May 26
    Both HvV modes
  • Unwarycoin
    6512 posts Member
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Both HvV modes

I’d like that too, I’d also like the old stamina system to come back (or give saber heroes a simple punch), the AT-TEs to be reverted to as they were when Geonosis launched in GA, and the limited time skins coming back in a permanent fashion (DLC, prestige reward, seasonal/May the 4th events, just something to make them obtainable for late adopters).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Enzyoo
    265 posts Member
    Some of the things that should have been expected after 2 years.
    • New maps for all major modes; GA, SA, HvV and Blast.
    • New weapons for all classes.
    • New skins.
    • New emotes for heroes.
    • More blaster heroes.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Liz4rD
    1121 posts Member
    Well, in July Ill go to Mexico on hollydays. Some sun, good food and better company. I deserve it. Thats next.

Hope they got the game fixed on my return.
  • Psy3d
    883 posts Member
    I really hope we get ONE new map. I'm even prepared to pay cash for porting 2015 maps....just do it DICE!
  • 00b7yvcb3tyr.png
  • lowell
    1654 posts Member
    edited May 27
    The first cross-era season could happen if they want to kill two birds with one stone for TCW Season 7 and The Mandalorian Season 1:

Dawn of the Mandalorians (PT & OT era)

PT Era-Siege of Mandalore

Maps: GA for Sundari Royal Palace

latest?cb=20131025030434

Objective: to reclaim the Darksaber in Satine's old throne room now claimed by Darth Maul himself.

latest?cb=20111102223010

latest?cb=20170118100848

latest?cb=20130316234537

New reinforcements: Mandalorian resistance fighters

998?cb=20130209092156

Shadow Collective supercommandos

latest?cb=20160912055031

Weapons: WESTAR-35 blaster pistol (commonly used by Mandalorians everywhere)

latest?cb=20130606235304

WESTAR-35 blaster rifle (larger variant of the pistol)

latest?cb=20111119205836

Vehicles: LA-AT

Kom'rk-class fighter (Gauntlet starfighter)

latest?cb=20130128184955

Buirk'alor-class speeder

latest?cb=20130509230020

Heroes: Ahsoka Tano

o52sdia8ubs21.jpg

Asajj Ventress

Asajj-Ventress_d5ca9413.jpeg?region=67%2C0%2C1067%2C600&width=960

Skins: The variant appearances of the Mandalorian Resistance fighters and Shadow Collective supercommandos

Darth Maul (I think he uses Savage Oppress's lightsaber in the recent TCW trailer)

c7f0d7e0-1199-4e98-9653-2b5d79340f68.jpeg?width=780&height=520&rect=1014x676&offset=186x0

Half of original double blade and Darksaber dual-wielding
    latest?cb=20140730231526

Season 7-Fact: Dave Filoni based it on the evolved appearance in Solo

screen-shot-2019-04-14-at-3.59.36-pm.png

clone-wars-swcc-maul-crop2.jpg

40272738_162306634658690_1688467217982496692_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

twin-suns-kenobi-maul-tall-1536x864.jpg

Asajj Ventress

latest?cb=20120916031047

latest?cb=20121224191511

bb095cfa50fdc7edf7a897c6e6bdd63a.jpg

Ahsoka Tano

2000?cb=20081111124740

latest?cb=20110125154329

5600570-6880198263-9b77b.jpg

clone-wars-swcc-ahsoka-jumpsuit2.jpg

ahsoka-clonewars-trailer.png?fit=800%2C+9999&crop=0%2C0%2C100%2C367px&ssl=1&w=640

latest?cb=20150303094719

Anakin Skywalker (General)

star-wars-clone-wars-anakin-skywalker.png

Anakin and Obi-Wan (later appearances)

latest?cb=20140307102456

Anakin (Rebels)

Screen-Shot-2016-01-18-at-10.33.26-AM-1024x580.png

Obi-Wan (Rebels/A New Hope) (could just be one skin altogether because the clothes are the same as he never left Tatooine)

latest?cb=20170104175509

pyrufnj7awbkjs4ydl5b.jpg

Count Dooku

dooku-pykes.jpg

Capeless (Different clothes)

dooku.jpg

3797361f16b4fab71587fea1b05398d2.jpg

General Grievous (Son of Dathomir)

23f254c2b4df8e31a3d45dc0f9868b55.jpg

RCO022.jpg

Maybe there should be some function for Grievous to switching back and forth from 2 blades to 4 blades wielding as a default option.

This would be a dream one day: Darth Sidious/Palpatine

latest?cb=20131025153403

332nd Legion

asfqh4w435u1.png

OT Era- Well, we don't know the plot particularly of the Mandalorian but perhaps eventually, the Mandalorian civil war that started in Rebels will probably end in the show so it could be a map.

Maybe a CS map from Sundari onto an Imperial Remnant Star Destroyer.

Objective: Destroy a Star Destroyer

latest?cb=20180122061716

New reinforcements: Mandalorian resistance during OT era

latest?cb=20180122073702

Imperial Supercommandos (if an Imperial Remnant still has its grip on Mandalore itself)

imperial-supercommandos_cb33993a.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=960

Imperial Flametrooper (from the show's leaked trailer)

maxresdefault.jpg

Weapons: WESTAR-35 pistol & rifle (cross-era weapon for Mandalorians until other standard ones from the Mandalorian are introduced)

Vehicles: Imperial Troop Transport

834408.jpg

AT-DP

AT-DP_11f721ba.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1080&width=960

Fang Fighter starfighter

gauntlet-fighter_b0ddbdb6.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=960

Razorcrest ship

razor-crest-The-Mandalorian-620x349.png

Zephyr-J speeder bike

D35E7mJW0AA0Y3O.jpg

Heroes:

The Mandalorian

o03ccmoyx49twme1r8n4.png

mandalorian1-625x352.jpg

Giancarlo Esposito's Unidentified Imperial warlord character

GZNHgIl.jpg

Skins:

Variants of Mandalorian resistance during OT era and Imperial Supercommandos

03-star-wars-rebels-heroes-of-mandalore-bo-katan-kryze.png

latest?cb=20170220225629

latest?cb=20160717055226

New Republic troopers (from the Battle of Jakku, could be grabbed from the Campaign mission)

Also, I think it might be cool for reinforcements not to have Battle Points and just jump forward into battle because the Mandalorians are fighting a liberation war for their people.

Liberation crisis=NO BATTLE POINTS for Reinforcements!
  • Enzyoo wrote: »
    Some of the things that should have been expected after 2 years.
    • New maps for all major modes; GA, SA, HvV and Blast.
    • New weapons for all classes.
    • New skins.
    • New emotes for heroes.
    • More blaster heroes.

Extraction and Strike maps should also be a thing.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Well, in July Ill go to Mexico on hollydays. Some sun, good food and better company. I deserve it. Thats next.

Hope they got the game fixed on my return.

Cool man. Hope you have a good time 👍🏻