criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Boba is now villain #1 in HvV

Prev134
jordi1337
1409 posts Member
4 matches in a row boba is placed first and one of them was me (i dont main him) he is literally unstoppable and it gets really annoying. there are still people that use him just to fly high in the air and blast rockets on you every now and then and if u try to kill them they just flee. you cant really get them out of the air (good boba players) and i think the mid air recovery shouldnt be so fast otherwise he is fine.

Replies

  • Play chewi
  • Play on PC see how he drops down fast.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Play chewi

    he was a good counter before the update but his recovery is too fast
  • quenaelin
    1061 posts Member
    Air recovery wasn't necessary buffing. Otherwise he is fine.
  • Landeaux2
    3338 posts Member
    edited May 26
    My favorite comments are when people say get off the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy to take out a less than 10 minutes of movie screen time villain. Brilliant balancing!
  • Psy3d
    863 posts Member
    edited May 27
    I just ignore the Boba player until the annoyance gets close. Like clockwork every boba player will first send out the concussion first before the rockets spam comes....so it's easy to avoid damage from him. But thanks to the air dodge and recovery he's the top choice for annoying plebs and Ani's pull hardly gets him...even if it does he can air recovery and dodge out of he way. Thus making him pretty much impossible to kill as a saber user. I don't recall seeing any boba players being the top...maybe the 2nd or 3rd.

    Edited to remove insulting comment ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Sad_History
    133 posts Member
    edited May 26
    He is annoying, but i have only seen him in first one time. Maybe he's better in more open maps like Starkiller and Naboo (don't play these maps).

    He's the number one choice for griefers and aimbotters, and his buff were unnecessary, but i seldom understand the devs reasoning for "balancing" the game.

    Never chase him and quit if he gets to annoying.
    Post edited by Sad_History on
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.

    are you mad because i want 1 thing to be made more fair? and a good boba player blasts han with his rocket barrage away in seconds and han cant do ****.. finn is the only good option against boba currently. he is too agile. always when i was low hp with him i flew behind a wall and dodge their shots easily.. then rocket barrage them and boom easy kill. no skill required

    You are the only thing that can make it fair; you, the player, or players, by changing hero to a blaster, or Chewy.

    This is not a question of fairness, it is a matter of changing to a hero that can counter Boba.
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    My favorite comments are when people say get off the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy to take out a less than 10 minutes of movie screen time villain. Brilliant balancing!

    Nah, it's more about changing your toon to counter the threat instead of whining about the threat being too big.
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.
    The thing is though ... except for a Finn with Deadeye, it takes way more skill to kill a Boba with any of these compared to an easy Rocket Barrage Faceroll kill on Boba's behalf. Yeah, sure, Blasters counter Boba, but the player trying to counter needs to have more skill and aim than the Boba.

    And even with Finn it highly depends on the map and whether the Boba is dumb enough to just fly around in the open all the time and things like that ... and even if all those things play in Finn's favor it's still 50/50 between Deadeye and Rocket Barrage ...

    Chewy can keep him nice and grounded too. And this can be said about just about any hero, like saber R2 mashing, saber stunlocking, etc etc etc. Yes, Boba is almost as annoying as a saber hero, to a saber hero, as a blaster... the horror! There are ways to be countered and nowhere does is say he shouldn't be a menace to heroes, just as other heroes are.
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    quenaelin wrote: »
    Air recovery wasn't necessary buffing. Otherwise he is fine.

    think so too. it can stay imo but shouldnt be able to recover almost immediately
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Psy3d wrote: »
    I just ignore the Boba player until the annoyance gets close. Like clockwork every boba **** will first send out the concussion first before the rockets spam comes....so it's easy to avoid damage from him. But thanks to the air dodge and recovery he's the top choice for annoying plebs and Ani's pull hardly gets him...even if it does he can air recovery and dodge out of he way. Thus making him pretty much impossible to kill as a saber user. I don't recall seeing any boba players being the top...maybe the 2nd or 3rd.

    you cant ignore a smart/cowardish boba. they rocket barrage you to low hp and then they hide and regen (if even needed because you can barely hit them now since they are so agile) then they come back and blast the second rocket barrage at you.
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    He is annoying, but i have only seen him in first one time. Maybe he's better in more open maps like Starkiller and Naboo (don't play these maps).

    He's the number one choice for griefers and aimbotters, and his buff were unnecessary, but i seldom understand the devs reasoning for "balancing" the game.

    Never chase him and quit if he gets to annoying.

    but you cant ignore him if he always rocket barrages you and then hides and then comes back with rocket barrage to finish you off.. its close to impossible to kill a good boba, even with han or chewie. (finn might be the best choice but its still hard to kill a smart/good boba)
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.

    are you mad because i want 1 thing to be made more fair? and a good boba player blasts han with his rocket barrage away in seconds and han cant do ****.. finn is the only good option against boba currently. he is too agile. always when i was low hp with him i flew behind a wall and dodge their shots easily.. then rocket barrage them and boom easy kill. no skill required

    You are the only thing that can make it fair; you, the player, or players, by changing hero to a blaster, or Chewy.

    This is not a question of fairness, it is a matter of changing to a hero that can counter Boba.

    the fact is that now with the new mechanics its close to impossible to kill a good boba or even take him to the ground. he is too agile and can recover mid air to fast. he rocket barrages you then flies away and comes back from behind and finishes you off. the best boba player would win against every other best hero player
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    My favorite comments are when people say get off the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy to take out a less than 10 minutes of movie screen time villain. Brilliant balancing!

    Nah, it's more about changing your toon to counter the threat instead of whining about the threat being too big.
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.
    The thing is though ... except for a Finn with Deadeye, it takes way more skill to kill a Boba with any of these compared to an easy Rocket Barrage Faceroll kill on Boba's behalf. Yeah, sure, Blasters counter Boba, but the player trying to counter needs to have more skill and aim than the Boba.

    And even with Finn it highly depends on the map and whether the Boba is dumb enough to just fly around in the open all the time and things like that ... and even if all those things play in Finn's favor it's still 50/50 between Deadeye and Rocket Barrage ...

    Chewy can keep him nice and grounded too. And this can be said about just about any hero, like saber R2 mashing, saber stunlocking, etc etc etc. Yes, Boba is almost as annoying as a saber hero, to a saber hero, as a blaster... the horror! There are ways to be countered and nowhere does is say he shouldn't be a menace to heroes, just as other heroes are.

    chewie isnt a good counter anymore. boba recovers mid air to fast.
  • I change to Finn. It really bums out Boba when their armor gets scratched then cracked.
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    My favorite comments are when people say get off the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy to take out a less than 10 minutes of movie screen time villain. Brilliant balancing!

    Nah, it's more about changing your toon to counter the threat instead of whining about the threat being too big.
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.
    The thing is though ... except for a Finn with Deadeye, it takes way more skill to kill a Boba with any of these compared to an easy Rocket Barrage Faceroll kill on Boba's behalf. Yeah, sure, Blasters counter Boba, but the player trying to counter needs to have more skill and aim than the Boba.

    And even with Finn it highly depends on the map and whether the Boba is dumb enough to just fly around in the open all the time and things like that ... and even if all those things play in Finn's favor it's still 50/50 between Deadeye and Rocket Barrage ...

    Chewy can keep him nice and grounded too. And this can be said about just about any hero, like saber R2 mashing, saber stunlocking, etc etc etc. Yes, Boba is almost as annoying as a saber hero, to a saber hero, as a blaster... the horror! There are ways to be countered and nowhere does is say he shouldn't be a menace to heroes, just as other heroes are.

    chewie isnt a good counter anymore. boba recovers mid air to fast.

    chewie is a great count his bowcaster can keep him in the air recovery animation preventing him from doing to much harm, or you can keep him on the ground if you get him on the ground he tries to jet pack away shoot him will instantly fall to the ground, recover, rinse and repeat or simple keep him close to the ground with chewy while your saber players finish him off
  • I change to Finn. It really bums out Boba when their armor gets scratched then cracked.

    Same. I have been levelling up Finn to purple star cards this weekend, and I wrecked nearly all the Bobas I came up against.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    My favorite comments are when people say get off the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy to take out a less than 10 minutes of movie screen time villain. Brilliant balancing!

    Nah, it's more about changing your toon to counter the threat instead of whining about the threat being too big.
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.
    The thing is though ... except for a Finn with Deadeye, it takes way more skill to kill a Boba with any of these compared to an easy Rocket Barrage Faceroll kill on Boba's behalf. Yeah, sure, Blasters counter Boba, but the player trying to counter needs to have more skill and aim than the Boba.

    And even with Finn it highly depends on the map and whether the Boba is dumb enough to just fly around in the open all the time and things like that ... and even if all those things play in Finn's favor it's still 50/50 between Deadeye and Rocket Barrage ...

    Chewy can keep him nice and grounded too. And this can be said about just about any hero, like saber R2 mashing, saber stunlocking, etc etc etc. Yes, Boba is almost as annoying as a saber hero, to a saber hero, as a blaster... the horror! There are ways to be countered and nowhere does is say he shouldn't be a menace to heroes, just as other heroes are.

    chewie isnt a good counter anymore. boba recovers mid air to fast.

    chewie is a great count his bowcaster can keep him in the air recovery animation preventing him from doing to much harm, or you can keep him on the ground if you get him on the ground he tries to jet pack away shoot him will instantly fall to the ground, recover, rinse and repeat or simple keep him close to the ground with chewy while your saber players finish him off

    that barely ever happens. boba players arent stupid and it is hard to hit while air recovery and then when he recovers he dashes in the air and flys behind cover.. he is to agile for what you have written. makes sense theoritcally but not in reality.
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.

    are you mad because i want 1 thing to be made more fair? and a good boba player blasts han with his rocket barrage away in seconds and han cant do ****.. finn is the only good option against boba currently. he is too agile. always when i was low hp with him i flew behind a wall and dodge their shots easily.. then rocket barrage them and boom easy kill. no skill required

    You are the only thing that can make it fair; you, the player, or players, by changing hero to a blaster, or Chewy.

    This is not a question of fairness, it is a matter of changing to a hero that can counter Boba.

    the fact is that now with the new mechanics its close to impossible to kill a good boba or even take him to the ground. he is too agile and can recover mid air to fast. he rocket barrages you then flies away and comes back from behind and finishes you off. the best boba player would win against every other best hero player

    Right.

    So, basically, you refuse to change to a blaster hero or Chewie and 1 vs 1 Boba, or be constantly annoying him to be less effective.

    Thusly, you want Dice to nerf him because you can't be bothered, eh?

    looool biggest joke :D blaster heroes are worse when it comes to surviving against boba :D you clearly havent played this game for more than 50 hours... no boba is so dumb to openly duel a chewie.. they hide behind walls and come towards you and rocket barrage the hell out of you. it is so easy imo to just blast rocket barrage at someone and finish them off.. like how can you die with boba :D i cant understand how people can have many deaths as boba :DDD
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    edited May 26
    Play on PC see how he drops down fast.

    💯.

    Now if he's a good and I mean GOOD Boba, "You'll never see him coming"

    67evvcd1lmql.jpg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    Boba can be easy countered with LS blasters...

    ...when those LS blasters can focus on Boba instead of focusing on barely staying alive.


    As I said, now there are mostly 2 fixed rosters of players on each DS and LS side. Blasters (unless Boba and Phasma) are not the first choice for anyone in the new mode.

    "Woah, Finn is a blast in HVV now". Well, in last matches ppl have learned some things and every time they see a Finn they hunt him and murder him asap. Finn, Han, Leia and Chewie and even Lando most of the times cant survive a well timed direct attack from DS sabers. My favorite sport as Kylo is murdering blasters. They need a good team to protect them and good team work. And that with randoms is extremely difficult, so main option for solo and random players are the characters with more survavility options, regen, health etc, in fact saber wielders.

    On the other side, premades with blasters work pretty good.

    And as I already said, Boba is flying easy killing and annoying everyone now. FACTS.

    approved!
  • Boba: Not the #1 Villain....Seriously.

    :D
  • DarthLando
    1419 posts Member
    Yes [some] Boba’s can be countered with a Chewy or Finn, etc...however a top tier Boba will hardly be affected at all. A top tier Boba can dominate & influence a HvV match more so than any other character.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • So many counters to Boba. Squishy Boba is a non issue.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Boba: Not the #1 Villain....Seriously.

    :D

    in hvv he is.
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    kyhndf7z3ipr.jpg

    >Shooting Boba with a blaster is too hard

    :D you think boba isnt good because you underperform with him mate ;)
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Yes [some] Boba’s can be countered with a Chewy or Finn, etc...however a top tier Boba will hardly be affected at all. A top tier Boba can dominate & influence a HvV match more so than any other character.
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Yes [some] Boba’s can be countered with a Chewy or Finn, etc...however a top tier Boba will hardly be affected at all. A top tier Boba can dominate & influence a HvV match more so than any other character.

    i cant tell if youre being sarcastic but besides anakin he is literally one of the most influential heroes and villains
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    He's always been the best villain in HvV when played with skill, but he's got plenty of counters

    Anakin pull chain combo still lols at him, you just have to wait until he's a little closer before starting it

    Han or Chewie with good aim takes him down easy enough. FB can chain ragdoll him and he can do nothing

    Lando disabler knocks him out of the air and sharpshot is guaranteed half of his health gone.

    Leia can shield up to block his barrage and force him into close combat (which he can't win vs her better guns and larger health pool + damage reduction). He doesn't have to follow but he pretty much can't harm her unless she's distracted.

    Finn deadeye ruins him pretty quick and has absurd range with the card.

    most of these "conters" arent as efficient anymore. he can dodge mid air and recover mid air. i didnt die to one of the things you stated after the latest update. and if leia plants her shield i go up close and rocket barrage her - with her low hp i proceed to finish her off. easy. best villain for sure. in hvv.
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    So many counters to Boba. Squishy Boba is a non issue.

    let me see a gameplay of yours how you perform against boba in hvv in the latest update. i'd be pretty interested and until you post gameplay i will ignore your comment because its nonsense ;)
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    Boba: Not the #1 Villain....Seriously.

    :D

    then which one?
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    I have killed plenty of Boba's since this update, he is still very vulnerable to blaster fire, as he has always been. All this update really did was stop him from being instakilled by cheap Anakin pull combos.

    everyone can say that. show some gameplay where you have no problems dealing with boba
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    I have killed plenty of Boba's since this update, he is still very vulnerable to blaster fire, as he has always been. All this update really did was stop him from being instakilled by cheap Anakin pull combos.

    everyone can say that. show some gameplay where you have no problems dealing with boba

    Will try to remember to record some gameplay today if I run into any Boba's.

    But suffice it to say that thanks to having the lowest health and lowest health regen in the game, Boba will still lose most 1v1 blaster battles, unless he can land a blaster disabler concussion rocket directly on the blaster hero he is dueling.
  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    I have killed plenty of Boba's since this update, he is still very vulnerable to blaster fire, as he has always been. All this update really did was stop him from being instakilled by cheap Anakin pull combos.

    everyone can say that. show some gameplay where you have no problems dealing with boba

    Will try to remember to record some gameplay today if I run into any Boba's.

    But suffice it to say that thanks to having the lowest health and lowest health regen in the game, Boba will still lose most 1v1 blaster battles, unless he can land a blaster disabler concussion rocket directly on the blaster hero he is dueling.

    :D sorry im a late understander, took me 2 posts to figure out you are being sarcastic :D
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    He's always been the best villain in HvV when played with skill, but he's got plenty of counters

    Anakin pull chain combo still lols at him, you just have to wait until he's a little closer before starting it

    Han or Chewie with good aim takes him down easy enough. FB can chain ragdoll him and he can do nothing

    Lando disabler knocks him out of the air and sharpshot is guaranteed half of his health gone.

    Leia can shield up to block his barrage and force him into close combat (which he can't win vs her better guns and larger health pool + damage reduction). He doesn't have to follow but he pretty much can't harm her unless she's distracted.

    Finn deadeye ruins him pretty quick and has absurd range with the card.

    most of these "conters" arent as efficient anymore. he can dodge mid air and recover mid air. i didnt die to one of the things you stated after the latest update. and if leia plants her shield i go up close and rocket barrage her - with her low hp i proceed to finish her off. easy. best villain for sure. in hvv.

    Maybe works on terrible ones but a good Leia that won't work.

    Rockets are heavily telegraphed and all I have to do once I hear "die" or whatever is roll around and play the edge of the shield (whatever side they're on, I'm not) then melt the Boba when it's over. His ability to air dodge did nothing in regards to that particular strat

    How are the rest not efficient? Deadeye is still an aimbot. Han still trashes him in DPS (if you're hitting him, you will win). He can't dodge out of Lando's stun (or the free 200 damage) and Chewie can simply juggle him to the ground then chain stun/ragdoll him.

    Not saying it's easy vs a good Boba but then we're assuming the opponent knows how to play too, yes?

    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • jordi1337
    1409 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    He's always been the best villain in HvV when played with skill, but he's got plenty of counters

    Anakin pull chain combo still lols at him, you just have to wait until he's a little closer before starting it

    Han or Chewie with good aim takes him down easy enough. FB can chain ragdoll him and he can do nothing

    Lando disabler knocks him out of the air and sharpshot is guaranteed half of his health gone.

    Leia can shield up to block his barrage and force him into close combat (which he can't win vs her better guns and larger health pool + damage reduction). He doesn't have to follow but he pretty much can't harm her unless she's distracted.

    Finn deadeye ruins him pretty quick and has absurd range with the card.

    most of these "conters" arent as efficient anymore. he can dodge mid air and recover mid air. i didnt die to one of the things you stated after the latest update. and if leia plants her shield i go up close and rocket barrage her - with her low hp i proceed to finish her off. easy. best villain for sure. in hvv.

    Maybe works on terrible ones but a good Leia that won't work.

    Rockets are heavily telegraphed and all I have to do once I hear "die" or whatever is roll around and play the edge of the shield (whatever side they're on, I'm not) then melt the Boba when it's over. His ability to air dodge did nothing in regards to that particular strat

    How are the rest not efficient? Deadeye is still an aimbot. Han still trashes him in DPS (if you're hitting him, you will win). He can't dodge out of Lando's stun (or the free 200 damage) and Chewie can simply juggle him to the ground then chain stun/ragdoll him.

    Not saying it's easy vs a good Boba but then we're assuming the opponent knows how to play too, yes?

    the deadeye range is too short. and no one can "juggle" him to the ground.. he can recover mid air now.
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    He's always been the best villain in HvV when played with skill, but he's got plenty of counters

    Anakin pull chain combo still lols at him, you just have to wait until he's a little closer before starting it

    Han or Chewie with good aim takes him down easy enough. FB can chain ragdoll him and he can do nothing

    Lando disabler knocks him out of the air and sharpshot is guaranteed half of his health gone.

    Leia can shield up to block his barrage and force him into close combat (which he can't win vs her better guns and larger health pool + damage reduction). He doesn't have to follow but he pretty much can't harm her unless she's distracted.

    Finn deadeye ruins him pretty quick and has absurd range with the card.

    most of these "conters" arent as efficient anymore. he can dodge mid air and recover mid air. i didnt die to one of the things you stated after the latest update. and if leia plants her shield i go up close and rocket barrage her - with her low hp i proceed to finish her off. easy. best villain for sure. in hvv.

    Maybe works on terrible ones but a good Leia that won't work.

    Rockets are heavily telegraphed and all I have to do once I hear "die" or whatever is roll around and play the edge of the shield (whatever side they're on, I'm not) then melt the Boba when it's over. His ability to air dodge did nothing in regards to that particular strat

    How are the rest not efficient? Deadeye is still an aimbot. Han still trashes him in DPS (if you're hitting him, you will win). He can't dodge out of Lando's stun (or the free 200 damage) and Chewie can simply juggle him to the ground then chain stun/ragdoll him.

    Not saying it's easy vs a good Boba but then we're assuming the opponent knows how to play too, yes?

    the deadeye range is too short. and no one can "juggle" him to the ground.. he can recover mid air now.

    Use the card. Deadeye reaches about halfway across most HvV boards, then.

    Chewie doesn't care about Boba's recovery literally activate FB and ragdoll him repeatedly until he's on the ground/dead.

    Lando's disabler also doesn't care about his recovery. Neither does the free 200 damage he gets with sharpshot.

    Detonite is easy to recover so Han did get a slight nerf, but if you can hit a moving target you won't lose with his DPS
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Ppong_Man12
    2722 posts Member
    I have killed plenty of Boba's since this update, he is still very vulnerable to blaster fire, as he has always been. All this update really did was stop him from being instakilled by cheap Anakin long range pull combos. Anakin can still pull him in and trap him in his combos from closer ranges, all air recovery did was stop Anakin from pulling him in from lightyears away.

    Agree 100%,, Finn and Han are solid counters. Also it’s blast, take his air superiority outta the game by going inside with your group, he becomes limited at that point.
  • Clone201
    3888 posts Member
    I change to Finn. It really bums out Boba when their armor gets scratched then cracked.

    Finn is a good counter to Boba with his deadeye ability (though some people like to say otherwise), and let me give you guys a tip: His No More Running boost card will still register its bonus damage without getting 3 kills first as the description of the card says (I tested that in Arcade awhile back). You can enjoy its good damage at all times!
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    So many counters to Boba. Squishy Boba is a non issue.

    let me see a gameplay of yours how you perform against boba in hvv in the latest update. i'd be pretty interested and until you post gameplay i will ignore your comment because its nonsense ;)

    Please don’t ignore me, Lil Jordi. I killed a highly skilled Boba 36 times this morning in a game of HVV. Just trust me.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    Well, like, you see...you COULD change to a, you know, ranged hero and, like, deal with the issue. But you love your glowstick too much and, like, Boba should be nerfed.

    Change to Finn or Han, or Leia, or his hard counter, the rug, and shoot him down instead of requesting nerfs.

    Boba is still fragile if you use two brain cells.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!