criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Poll: What's your favorite Game Mode?

Just wanted to know out of curiosity, What is your favorite game mode? Mine is Capital Supremacy.

Just so you know, A lot of people still like HvV so, If any of you still enjoy that game mode the most then it's ok to put it here. No one's going to care. It's what you like B)

Replies

• Enzyoo
    227 posts Member
    Every game mode.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Hv... oh wait... GA/CS
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Galactic assault
  • Galactic Assault ... it is actually less repititve than Capital Supremacy, really disappointed with this one to be honest
  • Galactic Assault >> Capital Supremacy >>> HvV

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Undead_Corsair
    190 posts Member
    edited June 1
    1. Galactic Assault
    2. HvV
    3. Starfighter Assault
    4. Capital Supremacy

The rest I don't really touch, not cus they're bad, just cus I find they don't have a lot of variety one way or another, though this is also something that bugs me about SA and CS. Honestly in terms of variety GA has always been best, even if the objectives bottleneck players, you have access to the entire game in that mode, all maps, all eras, all troopers and reinforcements, all heroes, ground vehicles and starfighters. You can play for kills or play the objective. It isn't perfect, but it offers the most in terms of gameplay, so many strategies and playstyles are valid.
    HvV has gotten miles better since they ditched the target system. I know there are many who are annoyed by it, but I swear every other game I played with the target system was a 0-10 wipe or close to it. Whether I was winning or not, I didn't like it because I'd either feel like I was always getting outnumbered by the enemy or abandoned by my teammates, or I was easily winning and feeling bored myself and sorry for my opponents. Now I've played many close matches where I didn't know who was going to win, even down to the last few eliminations, so when I won a match by 1 elimination it made me feel great for just getting the victory, and if I lost by 1 elimination I'd be annoyed, but felt like it was a fair fight and just wanted to play more. I've also been consistently coming 3rd which never happened with the target system, back then I was always 1st, 2nd or dead last, a sign of a mode that was built on imbalance rather than true skill.
    SA was my favourite mode for the longest time because it has such well-constructed gameplay, Criterion did a great job, but now I've played so much the flaws have become very pronounced to me. All TIE variants have massive disadvantages compared to their Rebel counterparts, so I never enjoy playing as Imperials or First Order, and the mode desperately needs more maps and some starfighter reinforcements.
    CS would be best imo if it covered all eras and let you play starfighters, and let you attack capital ships in starfighters, then it would be exactly what I wanted.
    Post edited by Undead_Corsair on
  • Just wanted to know out of curiosity, What is your favorite game mode? Mine is Capital Supremacy.

Just so you know, A lot of people still like HvV so, If any of you still enjoy that game mode the most then it's ok to put it here. No one's going to care. It's what you like B)

Well HvV 24/7, but you know what happen...

So now I play Galatic assault 24/7....
  • Birdstwin wrote: »
    Just wanted to know out of curiosity, What is your favorite game mode? Mine is Capital Supremacy.

Well HvV 24/7, but you know what happen...

So now I play Galatic assault 24/7....

I can relate.
  • CC_1010
    1753 posts Member
    Hvv...
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Hvv...

I still like HvV a lot too. <3
  • Hvv is what I play 90 percent of the time. Play CS the other 10 percent.
  • Extraction is my favorite by far but the lack of map variety makes it difficult to play more than a few rounds at a time. Capital Supremacy and Galactic Assault tie for second. I like the idea of Strike but it just doesn't have the feel that Sabotage/Scarif had from BF2015.
  • Galactic Assault

Capital SUPREME is too repetitive, we could use different objectives/variations of the starship part, like instead of going for the reactors we could go for the bridge , fuel tanks or attack different ships like the munificent or the acclamator.
  • Well Ewok Hunt, very cool as a Horror setting and is generally fun to just get with some mates and do it
    May the Force Be With You, Always.

Hello There!
    Not again...

• Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Tie between galactic assault and hvv. I like capital supremacy but rarely play it because it is clone wars only.
  • LexRage
    113 posts Member
    I'd say extraction. No heroes, a bit more deep than a deathmatch, intense action, games are not too short nor too long.
    I just wish there was more than just two map tho.

Galatic Assault is cool too, when it's not completely one-sided (which happens quite often) and when it lasts for more than just phase one.
  • hosco33
    256 posts Member
    Turned out I'm enjoying CS more. GA is a fan service and it's cool, but CS has something that I've started loving, not feeling the pressure to reach a place, less stressful, but all infantry game modes feel nice, I just don't like HVV and Starfighters anymore. Yesterday I played HVV and we slaughtered opponents 25-0, obviously one of them left not sure at which minute. And I just had to find teammates and then smash buttons like a crazy to win every combat, and try to avoid facing two enemies at all cost, more like an RPG than an action game, not enjoyable at all no matter who wins or loses.
  • Extraction - need more maps!!
  • camerog
    232 posts Member
    Extraction > SFA > HvV > GA > CS then others i dont care about
  • What do you mean? Starfighter assault is the ONLY game mode.