criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Introduction of Female Clone Troopers has been debated , Thank You , End of this Topic , TTYL

Kattz
35 posts Member
edited May 30
I am sure this would be an easy introduction, a simple voice over on the Troopers, and Skin for the Officers.
Please consider this gameplay option.
Thank You.
o:)
qjvzhfbeq6d4.jpg
=^.^=
Post edited by Kattz on

Replies

• This is a joke right female clone troopers
  • Kattz wrote: »
    I am sure this would be an easy introduction, a simple voice over on the Troopers, and Skin for the Officers.
    Please consider this gameplay option.
    Thank You.
    o:)

😂
  • It is just a troll
  • Why is there no male jump trooper for the rebels? Or a male sniper? I am starting to feel offended!

__
    Edit: most likely too sarcastic, I apologize

🤦‍♂️
  • lv8wnapfpgid.jpg
    U wot m8
  • DarthJ
    6835 posts Member
    Very impressed OP. You got so many bites! Reminds me of me in my prime
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Okay, for one, i'm all for more customisation. And personally, i would love to get to choose whether i want to play as a male or female trooper, regardless of faction (okay, maybe the Seperatists are an exception to this for obvious reasons :smiley: ), and when the Rebels or the Resistance are concerned, i also would very much like to be able to choose my species (and have more choices, too ... where are Mon Calamari, Bothans, Devaronians, Ithorians, Ishi Tib ... and so on, you get the drill), preferably with some variations, different colors for Zabrak and Twi'leks, stuff like that, no matter what class i play.

However ... TWO things won't fly, imo: 1) NO helmetless Stormtroopers, Imperial or First Order or Clones. This are official armies we're talking about, they have rules. And especially with the FO and the Empire, Stormtroopers are supposed to be faceless masses, not distinct from one another when in their uniforms. With Clones, however, at least some sort of individualized armor customisation might be cool, we've seen that in TCW after all (but even there, where Clones had distinct personalities, they allways wore their helmets in battle !). And 2) No. Female. Clones. The idea alone is ... smh. Just look up what "clone" means and who the template for the republic clones was, and maybe you'll see why that doesn't make sense.
  • lel good one op
  • Kattz
    35 posts Member
    Well, now I see the mood, Thank You all for your responses. This is what the Forum is for.
    I am satisfied now, Yay for our community.
    :)
    qjvzhfbeq6d4.jpg
    =^.^=
  • Revan72
    790 posts Member
    Kattz wrote: »
    Well, now I see the mood, Thank You all for your responses. This is what the Forum is for.

Lol

hd5j6hboifh7.gif

Just jks by the way.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Enzyoo
    266 posts Member
    Now I've seen it all.

vk9y6aly3zo8.gif

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Kattz wrote: »

Well that was easy...