criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Walker Assault Tourney This Weekend. TEAM USA/NA vs. Europe

I know people will be preoccupied with EA Play this weekend. However, I thought I'd let the forum know that the PS4 SWBF1 community will be having a Walker Assault Tournament this weekend. Looks like it will be pretty epic with full 20vs20 Teams. There should be several streams going. Here's a link to one.

Show some love, alot of community work went into organizing this.

Replies

• Ppong_Man12
    2416 posts Member
    Looks fun, thanks again for the link.
  • Looks fun, thanks again for the link.

What he said.
    #StarWars-y
  • Looks fun, thanks again for the link.

What he said.

What you said.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• @Ppong_Man12 , @Jett_Fett_91166 , and @NomiSunstrider looks like its delayed

June 8-9 doesnt look like it will work for Europe.

June 16th doesnt work because of Father's Day for North America.

Looks like the Tournament will start June 23rd... and damn I still have to work.
    Looks like the Map Rotation is pretty settled with Jundland Waste & Sullust.

It may have opened up some slots... moderators of Tournament PSN ID's is in the info tab below video

• Way_Good_Bro
    22 posts Member
    edited June 10
    I created a thread for it but glad you shared it too!! It's promising to be an epic showdown! Hoping for many more editions to follow!
  • Stayed tuned for more details to come! We will be releasing the official set of rules, player list and even promotional posters! :D
  • Way_Good_Bro
    22 posts Member
    edited June 11
    The 1st Edition (EU vs US) of the Walker Assault Tournament Fan Community is almost upon us! Here's what to expect in the coming days (or anytime soon):
    1. Tournament Rules + Guidelines
    2. List of Players per Team (Detailed, with Event Dates + Times)
    3. Promotional Posters (Event Summary)

Your patience will be rewarded as you're in for a treat! Exciting times lie ahead for the Battlefront 2015 Walker Assault community!

n346dqiegdjg.jpg
  • Way_Good_Bro
    22 posts Member
    edited July 5
    An update:

Team AU-JP vs Team US
    Date: Saturday, July 13
    Time: 10:00 Eastern, 23:00 Tokyo
    Map: Jundland Wastes
    Server: Australia
    Platform: PS4
    pop2s27s6m8c.jpg
    v22pyfp8sqxy.jpg

Post edited by Way_Good_Bro on
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    edited August 8
    BoothStick wrote: »
    I know people will be preoccupied with EA Play this weekend. However, I thought I'd let the forum know that the PS4 SWBF1 community will be having a Walker Assault Tournament this weekend. Looks like it will be pretty epic with full 20vs20 Teams. There should be several streams going. Here's a link to one.

Show some love, alot of community work went into organizing this.

i play 5am - 6am my time. -8 to -6 US time. why? no kids. too late US, too early EU. otherwise, why US vs EU. s***id. plus, 2 month loo late. still s***id.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter