criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Felucia And Aayla Secura

As we all know Felucia is coming and the most logical and personnally my favorite character is best know for her work here! (PLEASE Devs) Smexy Blue Lady needed.

She Save's the planets population multiple times at this point she averted an operation by the separtists to poison the water supply unfortunately after achieving victory she is horribly and unsuspecting executed by her clones ( had she not have that creature fly overhead to distract her I reckon she would have lived.

abv0h5q0i7u2.jpg

Replies

• LexRage
    113 posts Member
    Considering the Clone Wars content, it would be weird to not have Ashoka. They could even offer her "adult" skin, for Rebel's fans.
    I do like Aayla too, and I'd love to have a playable Twi'Lek hero, but Ahsoka's popularity is high as the sky
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Aayla and ahsoka are mary sue. They aren’t related to skywalkers so they should not be skilled in the force.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    Aayla and ahsoka are mary sue. They aren’t related to skywalkers so they should not be skilled in the force.

So many things hilariously wrong with this statement
  • I've played aalya last night on felucia. The map and character was well made. Yes this is for battlefront 2 no lie. The map is up and running. Looks pretty good..............................

For a 2005 game. Heheheh got'em!