criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rebel Tank needed:T3-B attack Tank

StarWars0525
2601 posts Member
edited June 2019
The rebels need a proper balance to the galactic republic AT-ST so why not give the rebels the T3-B attack Tank?
239dr1t3bwlt.jpeg
qi1ua3fk13al.jpeg

Replies

• RainbowXii
    184 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    They could bring over the rebel tanks from the old Battlefronts. The AAC-1 - [Battlefront II, 2006]

0z6mja0maxpv.jpg

there's the V-25 - [Battlefront, 2004]

gmgsd5v16iq6.png

or even the T4-B - [Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, 2007]

s8tby20gvwas.jpg

• I believe that all of the above are no longer canon, Disney made them all Legends. However, the T2-B is still canon, Disney re-canonized it in a mobile game a few years ago.

xddzwed5vvsb.jpeg

• I believe that all of the above are no longer canon, Disney made them all Legends. However, the T2-B is still canon, Disney re-canonized it in a mobile game a few years ago.

xddzwed5vvsb.jpeg

Hopefully the rebels get something
  • RyanK388
    2012 posts Member
    The only “Military” vehicle the Alliance has is a stock X-34 civilian landspeeder with a gun bolted into it or a salvaged At-Rt and those in of themselves aren’t very good vehicles.

The V-25 that the rebels used in Legends was pretty much a Naboo Gian Speeder with repainted red with an added canopy for additional protection and rocket tubes for added punch.

Atleast the Republic is getting a prime tank in the TX-130 saber tank back into canon as a frontline “skirmisher” speeder and that tank is more of an actual combat vehicle for fighting on the front lines unlike the ATRT will ever be
  • RyanK388 said:
    The only “Military” vehicle the Alliance has is a stock X-34 civilian landspeeder with a gun bolted into it or a salvaged At-Rt and those in of themselves aren’t very good vehicles.

The V-25 that the rebels used in Legends was pretty much a Naboo Gian Speeder with repainted red with an added canopy for additional protection and rocket tubes for added punch.

Atleast the Republic is getting a prime tank in the TX-130 saber tank back into canon as a frontline “skirmisher” speeder and that tank is more of an actual combat vehicle for fighting on the front lines unlike the ATRT will ever be
    Well EA should just give the rebels the AAT, AT-ST, or TX-130 it's so much easier than making a rebel tank. I mean on starkiller base the resistance have stolen first order vehicles so why not have stolen At-st's. I mean in canon the rebels used the TX-130, and the AAT, and on star wars commander the rebels have AAT tanks and that mobile game is considered canon. What do you guys think?
  • It will better if the Rebels have their own tank. I didn't care for the salvaged AT-RT and I hated the stolen LIUV.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    if they canonize them, AAC-1 and T4-B
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force

xddzwed5vvsb.jpeg

I want either or I'm tired of being demolished by the AT-ST
  • A_Bold_One
    55 posts Member
    edited February 15
    (Quote)
    Well EA should just give the rebels the AAT, AT-ST, or TX-130 it's so much easier than making a rebel tank. I mean on starkiller base the resistance have stolen first order vehicles so why not have stolen At-st's. I mean in canon the rebels used the TX-130, and the AAT, and on star wars commander the rebels have AAT tanks and that mobile game is considered canon. What do you guys think?

That would work, It would probably have to depend on the map. The tanks would be a bit difficult to move around on Endor for example.
    PSN: SarcasticEditor