criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Walker assault

I will keep posting about getting some of that dlc content offline even though it wont happen, but since walker assault is in skirmish mode why didnt they add the bespin and scariff maps available to play offline too? They should add that... anybody agree?

Replies

• d0kRX
    1422 posts Member
    They don't want people that didn't buy the dlc to have it maybe? I wish they'd do this as well.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Thats what I was thinking, but I feel like that would be the bareminimum dlc content they should go back and let us have offline. It cant be that hard to add...
  • Is there a better way to shine light on this than the forum? Can I right them a letter or something, I just want them to know this would be great to add.
  • Do any moderators have any insight to if those two walker assault maps could be possible to add sometime ever in the future?
  • d0kRX
    1422 posts Member
    Reddit and Twitter gets their attention better than here to be honest. And it is more difficult on Reddit because the section is swarming with anti-swbf2015 and they'll all downvote your post!

But if you post there let me know and I'll comment and up vote it.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Reddit and Twitter gets their attention better than here to be honest. And it is more difficult on Reddit because the section is swarming with anti-swbf2015 and they'll all downvote your post!

But if you post there let me know and I'll comment and up vote it.

Thanks for the support. I gotta look into it.
  • Scumbagmarty
    69 posts Member
    edited June 16
    I have posted the same concern on reddit d0kRx. Same username and all if any on the forum share support.
    https://reddit.app.link/FDhR1U9HyX
    Post edited by Scumbagmarty on
  • Would love the dlc maps offline.
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    I upvoted it on reddit.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Awesome, thinking about proposing a petition to get atleast one dlc map from each of the dlc. But I believe the only way this could be remotely considered is if it had massive support within a short period of time.
  • http://chng.it/CH5zCjcNDQ

Heres a petition for it
  • Signed! Let's get this moving!
  • We need more support to try to get those maps offline. Atleast the walker assault ones