criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Obi-Wan’s “All-out Push”

Something I’ve had to contend with about 40-60% of the time when trying to use all out push is that it is very easily interrupted (something as simple as falling off a small item of terrain) and when it is interrupted even before it gets the chance to do anything it goes straight into recharge. It’s infuriating and doesn’t seem to happen with other heroes.

While other heroes might have their abilities interrupted - they’re able to try and use them again immediately after (no recharge until the ability is executed properly). This needs to be the case with “All-out Push” and it shouldn’t be so easily interrupted by something as trivial as falling off an in-game pebble.

Replies

• JAREDUP
    1596 posts Member
    Yoda and his unleash is affected the same way
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Obi Wan and Rey seem to be the most annoying as their force ability mind trick and restrictive mind trick are unable to be blocked creating a OP duo
  • Srublord
    206 posts Member
    This issue calls for a mind trick buff
  • Starlet57 wrote: »
    Obi Wan and Rey seem to be the most annoying as their force ability mind trick and restrictive mind trick are unable to be blocked creating a OP duo

I don't think they should be blockable. It's part of why the effects last for such a short amount of time.
  • CC_1010
    1751 posts Member
    I know. Even when an enemy runs into you he cancels it. When you press W he cancels it. He just gets ripped out of the animation by every, while his time to charge the push is extremely long.