criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Fusing Extraction with Strike would not be ideal.

2Next

Replies

• I’m not a CW hater at all and I think Extraction would be great if it were expanded there. Same goes for the ST. I’m still waiting for those WW/Flame Trooper matchups around the payload.
    I love the smell of charred wookie in the morning.

• It would be hard to have Extraction in clone wars era because attacking/defending choke points with the Thermal Imploder and Sonic Imploder is a big part of the mode. Adding it to clone wars would highlight how bad the B2's Rocket is compared to the Thermal Imploder.

Disagree. While there are differences among the reinforcements, it’s negligible. We can debate the specs of the various abilities all day long, but it doesn’t matter. For example, past short range, the dps of the B2 is higher than WW’s, overcharge included. Also, the thermal imploded is the easiest grenade to avoid, with the noticeably long detonation timer.

They didn’t not make Extraction fo the other eras for the reason you suggest, they simply chose not to. The circumstances you describe exist on multiple phases across multiple maps in GA already. My guess is they had a much smaller team last year at the time and the Solo movie obliged them to do something. What they were waiting for was the opportunity to get into the CW era.

I’m not a CW hater at all and I think Extraction would be great if it were expanded there. Same goes for the ST. I’m still waiting for those WW/Flame Trooper matchups around the payload.

Those are fair points. I was actually disappointed when they released the capital ship maps and didn't use them as Extraction and Strike maps.

That’s a really good idea. Perhaps it’ll happen at some point.
  • I’m not a CW hater at all and I think Extraction would be great if it were expanded there. Same goes for the ST. I’m still waiting for those WW/Flame Trooper matchups around the payload.
    I love the smell of charred wookie in the morning.

Hahaha! Nice!
  • It would be hard to have Extraction in clone wars era because attacking/defending choke points with the Thermal Imploder and Sonic Imploder is a big part of the mode. Adding it to clone wars would highlight how bad the B2's Rocket is compared to the Thermal Imploder.

Disagree. While there are differences among the reinforcements, it’s negligible. We can debate the specs of the various abilities all day long, but it doesn’t matter. For example, past short range, the dps of the B2 is higher than WW’s, overcharge included. Also, the thermal imploded is the easiest grenade to avoid, with the noticeably long detonation timer.

They didn’t not make Extraction fo the other eras for the reason you suggest, they simply chose not to. The circumstances you describe exist on multiple phases across multiple maps in GA already. My guess is they had a much smaller team last year at the time and the Solo movie obliged them to do something. What they were waiting for was the opportunity to get into the CW era.

I’m not a CW hater at all and I think Extraction would be great if it were expanded there. Same goes for the ST. I’m still waiting for those WW/Flame Trooper matchups around the payload.

Those are fair points. I was actually disappointed when they released the capital ship maps and didn't use them as Extraction and Strike maps.

That’s a really good idea. Perhaps it’ll happen at some point.

I sure hope so. I also wonder why those haven’t been added to Arcade.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One