criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Poll: Should Battlefront 2 add new content for other eras?

I've created a Reddit poll asking the community about the continued focus on Clone Wars and whether people want to see more stuff for other eras: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/bzcjc3/should_battlefront_2_add_more_content_for_other/
Battlefront 2 has been focused on the Clone Wars for about a year now, with little additional content for other eras, do you want to see new stuff for the Original and/or Sequel Trilogy eras or are you happy with the continued Prequel era focus? It would be good to have an idea of the proportions between different opinions in the community.
Please bump this post and vote! The bigger the sample size we get the more reliable the poll, and the more likely devs will take notice. However you feel about the topic please share your thoughts, comment below too!

Replies

• I think its okay having just stuff from the CW, they promised they'll balance the content with respect to the originals and they're doing that, there's still a bunch of characters and planets they must add.
  • We definitely need more skins for ot heroes and new ot maps (sullust especially) and I would like a few more it heroes, specifically the ones that where in the previous game and maybe even shriv from the campaign. I honestly couldn’t care less about the sequels.