criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I still wipe out whole rooms with Anakin’s Heroic Might.

2Next

Replies

• CC_1010
    1780 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Are you still going? He's fine.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    I'm literally blown away that there are people here that think Anakin is weak. Is this real? A joke? What is happening?

Is anyone here that claims Anakin is weak actually good with any other heroes? And do you feel like you can contribute so much more to a game with different heroes (whatever mode), to then make the claim that Anakin is weak in comparison?

aHAHA,
    I can do better with any heros.
    Right now, Anakin is just under power.

Yoda is way better than Anakin
    Rey is way better than Anakin
    Kylo is way better than Anakin
    Vader is way better than Anakin
    Palpatine is way better than Anakin
    Grievous is better than Anakin
    Han Solo is better than Anakin
    Leia is better than Anakin
    Luke is better than Anakin
    Iden is better than Anakin
    Lando is better than Anakin
    Boba is a monster than Anakin
    Bossk is way better than Anakin
    Maul is way way better than Anakin

Anakin is better than Finn, Phasma, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Chewbe

And those heroes are bad as ****.

Ah okay, if you say he is fine, than he is fine.

Who care about being objective.

"Anakin use his raw power for dominate the battlefield"-c

Literally have the weakest force powers damage in the game.

"RaW PowEr"

HM is 360 degrees.
  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, not nerfed to oblivion.

Ok.

Dice Nerfed :

-Anakin's lightsaber base damage;
    -Anakin's HM range
    -Anakin's Retribution- Range
    -Anakin's HM damage ( from 1000- to 120 )
    -Anakin's retribution damage
    -Anakin's damage taken for charge retribution, 2 times.
    -Retribution don't get charged when you take damage from HM
    - Anakin's starcard lightsaber damage
    - -Anakin's starcard Health from 200 to 100
    - Retribution's time from 4 to 2
    -Anakin's passionate strike no longer knock you down
    -Anakin's passionate strike damage
    -Anakin's pull range

I'm pretty sure i'm missing some others nerf aswell.

BUT HEY

NOT
    NERFED
    TO
    OBLIVION

https://media1.tenor.com/images/53464979bac9a46180fc7af23bfb5ee0/tenor.gif?itemid=5658842

Anakin's swing speed was secretly nerfed too.
  • skincarver wrote: »
    My two cents:

You cannot expect that in the chaos of CS people NOT shoot Anakin, especially when they might not be familiar with the nuances of the heroes stances. An ability which gives you immunity while punishing all that try to kill you is imho problematic. Even if you yourself don’t shoot him - someone does, and you’ll end up as collateral damage. It’s not a good ability.

Blame Dice for designing him that way then.
    My two cents:

You cannot expect that in the chaos of CS people NOT shoot Anakin, especially when they might not be familiar with the nuances of the heroes stances. An ability which gives you immunity while punishing all that try to kill you is imho problematic. Even if you yourself don’t shoot him - someone does, and you’ll end up as collateral damage. It’s not a good ability.

That’s literally playing into what I’ve been saying from the beginning, that the inherent problem isn’t with Anakin, it’s with players who are either too foolish or too stubborn to do the things they need to do to counter him. Luke’s Repulse is a 360 degree ability too and after this last nerf, that’s essentially what HM is. It’s Luke’s Repulse except now, it’s not a OHK and if you hold the animation to potentially increase the range, you can take damage, leave yourself vulnerable, and not have the luxury of actually getting kills to get that health back that you lost during the animation. The ability you’re describing doesn’t exist anymore. The complaining is baseless and needs to stop. Anakin has been nerfed into the ground and I’m tired of seeing players exposing themselves as not being competent enough to play the game intelligently and have those players lead to massive changes to the game. Enough.
    My two cents:

That’s literally playing into what I’ve been saying from the beginning, that the inherent problem isn’t with Anakin, it’s with players who are either too foolish or too stubborn to do the things they need to do to counter him. Luke’s Repulse is a 360 degree ability too and after this last nerf, that’s essentially what HM is. It’s Luke’s Repulse except now, it’s not a OHK and if you hold the animation to potentially increase the range, you can take damage, leave yourself vulnerable, and not have the luxury of actually getting kills to get that health back that you lost during the animation. The ability you’re describing doesn’t exist anymore. The complaining is baseless and needs to stop. Anakin has been nerfed into the ground and I’m tired of seeing players exposing themselves as not being competent enough to play the game intelligently and have those players lead to massive changes to the game. Enough.

The ironic part is there are those who cry because Anakin is no skill, and they want this to be a skill game, and when they need to use skill for counter Anakin, they cry for nerf.

"IRONIC"

Heroes are weak in this game, because the noobs want face heroes with normal soldiers.
    In my opinion, in you want to beat a hero, you need to use a hero, or 4 reinforcements and tropps.
    Instead in this game, heroes get killed by cheap veichels, standard troops and ***** stuff.
    Those that cried and still crying for Anakin, are the same that wanted the roll that give immunity to lightsaber swings.
    Just pathetic.
  • RyanK388
    1777 posts Member
    Sounds like a personal problem, have you tried turning it down a bit on your end?