criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Hero Skin Ideas

Mega
42 posts Member
I know that some of these have been suggested, but i want to cover them anyway.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Mandalorian Armor

In an attempt to resuce Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalor, Obi-Wan wore a disguise. Donning a set of Mandalorian armor, he managed to freed the Duchess and two escaped...only to be stopped by Maul and his Shadow Collective.

As seen the Clone Wars Episode, "The Lawless".
"Ben" Kenobi

After the rise of the Empire, a Jedi fled to the Outer Rim with the infant Luke Skywalker. After giving the boy to his Uncle on Tatooine, "Ben" Kenobi began a life of exile, training to become separate from the force while watching over Luke. 19 years later, after his fateful meeting with the boy, Ben decided to leave Tatooine train Luke in the ways of the Force and become part of the Rebellion.

Special Defeat Animation:

Upon reaching 1 HP (no matter what attack is dealt), Ben raises his lightsaber while saying "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." (all the while being invincible to any attack). After saying that, he becomes vulnerable to any attack and cannot move or recover health (no matter which buffs are given). As he is defeated, he his body disappears, leaving only his lightsaber and robe. All the while, all light side players will hear this through the Force.

Luke Skywalker:

Farm Boy

Growing up on the desert planet of Tatooine, Luke was a farm hand, helping his Uncle with the moisture farm. As years went by, Luke hoped that one day, he would leave Tatooine behind for a life of adventure. It was only on one fateful day, upon acquiring an Astromech and Protocol droid would his life change forever.

Rebel Pilot

Not only was Luke a hero of the Rebellion, he was also the Alliance's best pilot. Wearing a flight suit, Luke piloted Starfighers, from X-wings to airspeeders, into air and space battles against the Empire.

Darth Maul:

Maul

In the final years of the Clone Wars, Maul disappeared during the Siege of Mandalore, never to be seen again. Years after the Empire's rise, he resurfaced as the shadowy leader of the criminal organization, "Crimson Dawn". He would then resurfaced again on the ancient Sith planet of Dathomir, encountering both a group of Jedi and Inquisitors. One of which, would lead him to a final battle against the Jedi he had longed to kill".

Note: His appearance changes every time he is seen during the Galatic Civil War. See the following:

- Solo: A Star Wars Story

- "Twilight of the Apprentice"

- "The Holocrons of Fate"/"Visions and Voices"

- "Twin Suns" (episode)