criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

class customization

I would like you to add that you can customize each class of soldier and especially the heroes, it is exhausting to play with a hero in galactic assault with their respective cards and then go to game mode heroes vs villains and have to change the cards again , with the soldiers is much worse, for example with the officer when I am part of the offensive I like to use the force field, but when I am an officer and part of defense use turrets, with the heavy class is worse, when I have to fight against other soldiers I use my fight cards but when I must destroy some machine, tank or ship, I must switch to the ion turret and ion missile cards + add the ion trigger to my main weapon
Sorry for my bad English, I hope the message reaches the developers so that this ends up being an excellent game

Replies

• Do not quite understand what you mean? You can customize your trooper using the cards and therefore get different type of plays.
  • Do not quite understand what you mean? You can customize your trooper using the cards and therefore get different type of plays.

customization as in battlefield or call of duty, for example, heavy soldier> personalization1
    personalization 2
    mosepjl97pgz.jpg
  • ah so you mean some sort of preset or ready-to-use layout, mhm, a variation of that was used within the first ea swbf but since one is able to quickly change the cards now during the game, personally I do not feel the need for such presets
  • ah so you mean some sort of preset or ready-to-use layout, mhm, a variation of that was used within the first ea swbf but since one is able to quickly change the cards now during the game, personally I do not feel the need for such presets

Exactly, but it's not that fast, my brother uses other weapons or cards and having to change them all is difficult.
    changing the gestures in the game was not necessary but it was done, this does affect the gameplay